GOSSIP; Perez Hilton talks about Tokio Hotel

and once again Perez Hilton talks ‘shit’ about Tokio Hotel

Comment by freiheit90
2008-12-09 13:46:46

Did you actually use the word faggot? With all due respect, that’s pathetic. Do you realize that that’s a hateful word? That plenty of idiots call Bill that on a regular basis to demean and dehumanize him? That there is actually a possibility that Bill MIGHT just be gay? Would you call him a faggot if he was?

Absurd and worst than anything Perez Hilton could ever call them.

Comment by Elodie
2008-12-09 14:00:35

Perez Hilton just need to shut up !
He is always talking shit about them.
This pig is soooooo jealous ! Why ?
Just because he is ugly, fat, old and got NO talent at all !!!
I hate him. He need to bring them down for people talk ’bout him.
This guy is just annoying

Comment by Elien
2008-12-09 14:04:17

Omg, I hate him! :S He only talks rubbish!
*I’m sorry for my baaaaad english, but I’m Dutch ! xD*

Comment by Elien
2008-12-09 14:06:07

ooh, haha I mean nonsense .. whatever xD

Comment by admin
2008-12-09 14:08:31

Yesh I called him for a faggot. Yesh Perez Hilton IS gay – Yesh he admitted it.
As I always say.. take or leave it 😉 –It’s all about gossip!

Comment by freiheit90
2008-12-09 14:37:44

Um, admin, gay does not mean “faggot.” Just like black doesn’t mean the n word. And that’s not “gossip,” it’s hate speech. But obviously you don’t care. It’s a shame.

Comment by freiheit90
2008-12-09 14:38:56

Also, I ask again: if Bill, miracle of miracles, announced one day he was indeed gay, would you call him a “faggot”?

Comment by Ella
2008-12-09 14:47:12

Omfg ! , I can NOT freaking stand this ugly piece of shit !
Everything he says is just pure bullshit , wtf does he know ?!
He needs to SHUT UP before he gets his gay ass kicked !

Sry , about the swearing or whatever ..

Comment by Ella
2008-12-09 15:45:39

Can someone please explain what ” faggot ” means , exactly ?

Comment by B & B
2008-12-09 15:52:35

ugh i hate how Perez can never say one nice think about TH, hes always hatin’ on them

Comment by concertchk
2008-12-09 16:38:46

LOL..I havent even seen the interview, but the title that the admin posted caused me to bust a gut laughing!… cracked me up!….High-5…2.u…hahaha!

Comment by Ashley
2008-12-09 16:38:52

ok, who else wants Perez dead right now!! i mean omfg!! Hes just mad because he does not have bill to be gay with, lol. He needs to drop dead. People dont need to put them down, they have enough stress to deal with and they dont need more pressure!!

Comment by Rose
2008-12-09 17:55:16

fucking sick.
i think that should sun up that filthy homo quite nicely.

Comment by Alice
2008-12-09 19:44:08

Ok, Perez needs to go and jump off a cliff. He is totaly a pain in the ass and he does nothing but rip on people that he is obviously jelous of because he has no talent and no life. He is only saying this stuff because he is jealous that Bill and Tom and everyone else is so loved and huge, and he doesn’t have anyone with enough shame to even say that they might even like him. Perez is a pathetic excuse for a man, and i use that term VERY loosely. I hope his magic show that he is talking about is when he is going to have a magic trick go RIGHT and make HIM disapear :-D. Tokio Hotel does NOT lipsink! You can obviously tell that they don’t, he is just jelous that Bill has an amazing voice, live and recorded, and that Georg and Tom are amazing guitar players, and that Gustav is like the worlds best drummer.

Comment by Claire
2008-12-09 19:44:41

whatever….what do u expect from him????

still hate him. *head shake*
we know that its a big fat lie so he can say whatever he wants and we will hate him even more. XO

Comment by Kat
2008-12-09 21:29:59

wow, he’s such a creeper that i don’t think i would WANT him to like TH… he would taint the fanbase.

Comment by ♥i luv tom♥
2008-12-09 22:04:54

what is a ‘faggot’ to me???? xD easy, well a faggot to me is a -gay fucktard- which is a perfect deffinition for perez hilton. bill is NOT gay!! damn dude how many times do we and I have to explain it to ppl!!!?? oh yeah && freiheit90.. y the fuck are you taking it so seriously???? DUDE IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT GET THE FUCK OFF THR!!! it’s jst a fuckin’ title! why the hell do u care??? u a real th fan?? if so then i don’t think u’d be so protective of perez hilton after what he said about bill “supposibly being GAY && needing to come out da closet” STFU!! Leave admin the FUCK alone!! it’s her NOT u! she can say what she wantz &have u noticed it’s HER motherfuckin’ website??? and u c the deffinition ^ there???? *2nd sentence* that’s what it means and the deffinition of perez.lol GGOOOSSHH! STFU NOW DUDE GGAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWDDD!! BILL I REAPEAT “BILL” WILL NOT COME OUT AND SAY HE’S GAY!!!! HE’S STRAIGHT AND WANTz A gf! thnx!! hope u can stfu now!& now that i cleared the air and got it off my chest. daaayymmn!!!!!*EV!L FaCE* and I AM SOOOOOO SRRY 4 DA LANGUAGE!!! RLLY!! IT JST CAME OUT!! ;D

Comment by merry12
2008-12-09 22:48:30

I’m with you, freiheit90. I love TH, I like this site, and I dislike Perez, but I will not visit a website which uses hate language, regardless of who it refers to. I guess I’m leaving it then.
Thanks for bringing that up! I’m glad someone understands how poisonous this sort of language really is.

Comment by Ronda
2008-12-09 23:38:23

Perez is a worthless piece of shit. Has nothing to do with his sexual preferences – it’s because he is mean and hateful and goes out of his way to belittle a group of guys who have done NOTHING to him and NOTHING to deserve it. Piece. Of. Shit. And no hating on our Admin. Ease up on her. If Bill is straight, bi, gay, sleeps with sheep, I don’t care, he’s still Bill & I love him. 🙂

Comment by dea
2008-12-10 00:11:10

ummmm well I hope the admin no that that “title” is kinda offensive to most people es. to me who lost someone in a gay bashing where “FAGGOT” was carved into his body.
Insult parez hilton, not the gay community

Comment by alice
2008-12-10 01:34:29

I don’t mind the gossip on this site, but the word “faggot” is a derogatory term. ‘i luv tom’, I hope you see freiheit90’s point. We enjoy the site and appreciate the admin, but just say ‘gay’. If you don’t see the difference, then go up to a black person and refer to them as a “n*gger” b/c its the same thing. A “faggot” is a gay person, but it is a ‘hate’ word and deemed offensive. That’s why its used; to hurt the person being described.
Sorry for the lecture, too many sociology courses 😉
Love ya guys and this site

Comment by ME
2008-12-10 09:31:55

GOD, I hate that Perez!
He is one of the few people i really don`t give a SHIT aboute!
He could seriously drop dead withoute me even care!

Perez does actually deserve to be called faggot somtimes, I know it is a very bad word but when you behave like that you deserve to get somthing back.

I mean he gets on SOOOO many peoples nervs!

Tokio Hotel should confront him and totaly make a fool oute of that ugly bastard!!!

Tokio Hotel für immer!

Comment by admin
2008-12-10 09:42:49

“faggot” ‘wooowwww whatta B.I.G deal 😉

&& “i love tom” THANKIES for the support, we luub ya!!! 😀

Comment by ♥i luv tom♥
2008-12-10 11:19:22

ur welcome admin! 😀

Comment by dea
2008-12-10 11:27:06

its sad how you girls will believe anything that comes out of tokio hotels mouth, wow they are human and somtimes humans lie, sneeze-bill-cough.
maybe you should not put them so hi on the totum pole and give them the benifit of the doubt that maybe tokio hotel could be wrong

Comment by ♥i luv tom♥
2008-12-10 12:53:29

wtf r u tlking bout “dea”??? u don’t kno me so don’t be sayin’ anything like dat. u might be referin’ to sum1 else, but not mee hoe. don’t fuck wit me. bill is not gay.

Comment by Elicia
2008-12-10 13:15:57

are u done “perez”?? juz shut up!! im pissed out! how can he said that! ass hole .. gay faggot old guy! but if they do playback/of coz they do , why is he saying it?! jerk. if i am the president, i would sue him!! the admin is right he is a faggot! jerk….Perez is a worthless piece of shit.. he should juz be dead! i pray for him to die!! Bummer… im so sad for tokiohotel……

2008-12-10 13:33:31

Perez is gay… that doesn’t mean we get to call him a faggot. Gay isn’t an insult. How about a bitch? I mean, I know that ANYONE would be pissed off if they had no chance of getting in Bill’s pants but still.

Comment by dea
2008-12-10 13:38:31

look “I love tom” you should probly grow up and no I wanst refering to you, I hadn’t even thought about you, your worthless and it would be a waste of time to even reply to you ignorant ass comments. you sound like you have now commen sense or the intelligence god gave a baby bird. I was refering to the fact that poeple get sucked into these “stars” so much that they compremise what they believe in and stand for. and if you really want to get into tokio hotel fandom bill, stated that he does infact have friends that are gay, I would think that it ould be insulting to him to so ……..grow up

Comment by dea
2008-12-10 13:40:04

p.s. “I LOVE TOM” don’t even bother relying to me I won’t read it

Comment by TokioChik
2008-12-10 14:48:54

Grr.. Perez is obviously jealous of Bill.. I mean c’mon hes always got such negative things to say about him and Tokio Hotel! Its quite sad.. He needs to grow the fuck up.
and by the way im just as furious as every other fan but calling him a faggot is just rude.. i mean if a black guy said it would you call him the N word?

Comment by GustavLuvah
2008-12-10 14:52:02

IDIOTS who call calling faggot for hate words. its simple a another word for Gay.

Read the fuckin wikipedia:

Faggot or fag, in modern North American and Australian English is a word, and generally a pejorative slur term, for a gay or effeminate man. Its use has spread to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world.

2008-12-10 15:02:09

y is everybody fightin’ over a the word “faggot”? whoopti freekin’ doo! O.o i agree with GustavLuvah. dee dee dee! it’s a word….

Comment by Jessica
2008-12-10 15:02:26

ppl calm down!!!!..but perez hilton is queer a big one and we all know that he is just hating on tokio hotel shame on that queer.lol

Comment by lily
2008-12-10 16:15:43

Wow. Faggot? Do you know what that even means? Faggot- a bundle of sticks to be burned/cigarette. The term- Hitler burning bundles of gay people/jews/gypsys. Good job.

Also, Perez is just jealous of their awesomeness.

Comment by aShLeY!
2008-12-10 16:45:15

umm… i do not like perez hilton… but calling him a fag is just like using the word nigger… wrong… but i dont think shes a homophobe…. just stating a fact… he IS gay…

ps: im black so no offense by the n word! XD

Comment by Zui
2008-12-10 17:45:11

what an ass!

Comment by Rachel
2008-12-10 19:38:12

gays are great but perez hilton needs to shut the fuck up !!!!
Note to Perez: You a FAG and no one likes you….give up what your doing cuz you terrible at it and you have no talent!!!! You were a mistake. Harsh i know

Comment by Deana
2008-12-10 20:49:14

Well the video was deleted so couldn’t see what was said but I could care less he is a gossip jerk and fake. He interviewed them on the MTV red carpet acting all nice and cool to thier face then talks crap about them later. Jealousy is so bad.
He is jealous cuz he isn’t famous for any real talent and he has no true fans like Tokio Hotel does. SO SO SAD……millions of people around the world love Tokio Hotel…who likes this jerk??? NO ONE that’s who!!

Comment by freiheit89
2008-12-10 23:35:50

Like I originally said, I can’t stand Perez — he’s an idiot. My bone is with the use of derogatory language — sorry, but for me, there’s a line. I’m glad to read all the level-headed comments from people who actually know how to write and who don’t support hate-speech.

To the unrepentant, blissfully ignorant admin: good luck with your blog. There are plenty of TH sites where people write dumb playful stuff without resorting to that type of language. As you’ve seen quite a few of us won’t be supporting yours when this is the kind of hate you spew.

To the rest of the bigots, who KNOW that it’s an offensive word, that hurts, that it’s the LAST WORD many victims of hate crimes in the world hear before dying, I hope people continue to call you on it and that one day you learn your lesson. Grow up.

Comment by alice
2008-12-11 02:06:32

wow, suddenly the comments have turned serious…

well, let me just drop a friendly comment to ‘gustavluvah’:
(1) wikipedia is not a ‘credible’ source of information. anyone can edit it. Try Webster or Oxford for more credibility.
(2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slang
since you favor wikipedia, look up the def. of slang; maybe you’ll be enlightened

I don’t mean to continue on this serious note. Don’t hate, I just realized that there are people who don’t know what some terms americans use mean or the weight that they carry. Some comments posted are from fans in which english is not their primary language…it really makes you think about how you word things.

But I still love this site and I think the admin does a great job.