TOM’S BLOG; New Tokio Hotel TV Camera Has Arrived

We didn’t want our cameraman to drag around his super heavy cam from the Stone-Age anymore and so we just had to be nice to him for once and got him a newer, smaller version. Let’s see how the results turn out and most importantly what happens next on TH TV…;)

Yay!!!

TOMS BLOG; New Tokio Hotel TV Camera Has Arrived

Comment by ich bin nicht ich
2009-07-07 07:16:48

Now they have no excuse but to start the world’s most important tv show again!!!!
I didn’t think anyone used heavy cameras anymore. Back in my day as a tv photograph you had to be a at the gym everyday to use a handy cam. But then again my boss was Fred Flintstone and my cameras were made of granite.
I will buy their photographer a spy-camera at that he can hide in Tom’s bedroom…. YUMMY

Comment by Natali
2009-07-07 07:27:04

oooo yes 🙂 and they DEFINITELY should start thtv again!!!!!!

Comment by ich bin nicht ich
2009-07-07 07:31:04

🙂
I am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by astrid
2009-07-07 07:59:22

and some other gazillion fans too! 🙂 ok, since THTV is back soon, then i now have a good reason to limit my timewatching cartoon network. LOL! and “The Simpsons” has some hot competition now.

2009-07-07 08:15:19

I no this is gonna be hard now we have to fit yet another show in our lives!!And worse still im really bad at time management so ill probably be cramming for a whole lot of tests to come

Btw: dose any one know what day the THTV episodes come out coz i have only known of them sine last Christmas and it was only till early-mid February i figered out what THTV was!!

Comment by ich bin nicht ich
2009-07-07 08:24:30

Hahha The simpson. Tom is Bart but is georg or Bill Lisa????????????????????????????

“tokio hotel 2 awsome ” I don’t know when it start as I’m a new fan as well (we are many!!!) but you should buy the VD Caught on Camera where they talk about all the episodes.
I love them all except the once where Bill is shopping toilet papers. too emerrassing. LOL. I am hiding behind a pillow like a child on a adult movie!!!!

2009-07-07 08:35:01

oh no i HAVE seen the episodes and i really hate the “shopping” one aswel… i just was hoping the cam out on the weekends cuz the i could play and play play and play play and play it over again as i did with most of the other ones

Comment by Nel
2009-07-07 08:58:55

Oh i want some more episodes so bad…i dont care with kind of cam they are made,i ust want to see the boys

Comment by LoveTH
2009-07-07 10:34:48

All the THTV episodes are on their website.

I LOVE the shopping one, I allways laugh when Bill has the candy orgasm 😀

Most people need food to survive, I just need Bill 😛

Comment by IMA
2009-07-07 12:23:25

Wait you guys now that you’re talking about the TH Caught On Camera DVD… I can’t explain how hard I laugh with the episode on the airplane were the twins are laughing, when Bill says Tom cried watching “Meet Joe Black” LMAO

Comment by LoveTH
2009-07-07 13:15:25

OMG THAT IS MY FAVOURITE EPISODE 😀

I love how theyre laughing and so happy + cute.

And when theyre chucking things at Georg and bill says ‘last time we chucked chocolate at him and it melted down his back’ and then giggles its soooooo cute 😛

Comment by IMA
2009-07-07 16:41:16

Yes!!!! And the twins laughing saying that when Georg was at school he just walked with his hands on his ears saying “I dont’ care, I don’t care” LMAO I swear I laugh so hard I almost cried

2009-07-07 18:36:33

I just love that episode, and I love the shopping one, too. Grocery shopping is so boring, but Bill made it fun.

Comment by Nel
2009-07-08 06:20:08

I love shopping,even a grocery one.Bu with Bill i’ll enjoy even toilet paper shopping XDD

Comment by Evelien
2009-07-07 07:30:09

omg, i can’t wait to see their lovely faces, cute noises, funny jokes enstuff <’33

Comment by Nel
2009-07-07 08:59:16

I misss them so badly…cant wait for TH tv 😉

Comment by IMA
2009-07-08 09:29:31

Yess me tooooo!!!!!

Comment by iiStar☆
2009-07-07 10:00:45

stone age cam, lolz

Comment by Beasty
2009-07-07 10:24:46

Can someone answer a question for me?

Tom’s blog is available in both German and English on tokiohotel.com and I was just wondering if he’s writing both or if he’s writing the German one and then someone translates it into English for him?

Comment by Dilyara Kaulitz
2009-07-07 10:54:21

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I’m so excited can’t wait!!!!!
THANKYOUTOMEH!

Comment by Michelle
2009-07-07 11:02:50

That’s a nice camera. I wonder how much it cost. Hahaha.

OK…lets try it out…start filming guys! 🙂

2009-07-07 11:39:01

Yay! I discovered Tokio Hotel pretty much right after they stopped filming for THTV. I felt so left out. :]
I’m excited for it!!

Comment by emmaloukaulitz
2009-07-07 11:42:31

yay!!!! XD im sooo excited for new episodes!!!!

YAYA!!!!!!!

2009-07-07 18:40:36

Yes! I’ve been waiting so long for more TH TV episodes! I am so excited right now. I missed it so much! So, let’s see what new shenanigans our guys will get into. ^_~

2009-07-07 18:42:29

THTV !!
x3
x3

Comment by Marii
2009-07-10 19:18:14

Is Tom actually writing these? I’m so confused =__=;

Comment by skylar
2009-07-14 16:19:37

omfg that is so sweet and awsome