NEWS; Viva Live – people about Tokio Hotel’s Automatisch

Viva asked random people what their opinion about Tokio Hotel’s next single – Automatisch;

It sounds familiar to me. Which band is this? This is german yeah? Doesn’t sound that bad. It is a cool song, good to party on. I think the song is really good. It is not really my kind of music, but I am sure people will like it. It is a dance song, somehow. I rather listen to Hiphop For people who like this kind of music.

Comment by Natali
2009-08-23 05:55:50

well i LOVE Automatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited for it to come out 🙂 and i really think it will get them more fans in the US cuz its a slightly different style but i can imagine people dancing to it and loving it…

Comment by laiila
2009-08-23 06:40:45

hahaha cool 🙂
at the begining i used to love the german version
but i love both now..the song sounds very active but dancing?? not to me i like to dance on hip hop music more 😛
just love it<3

Comment by Nel
2009-08-24 07:13:27

At the begginng i didnt like at all Automatic,just the german version.
But they are both cool.

Comment by 7sins
2009-08-23 08:35:31

one loves dancin on hip-hop music others on pop, rock, techno … but i actually can dance on almost every kind of music…, except trance, folk music and pop(unless it’s a mix between pop and smth like rock or smth like dat)…, ;P

Comment by Penpey
2009-08-23 10:16:02

I really like the sing it’s soo adictive but not like an anoying adictive just a yeyyyyy adictive
I admit Its not my style but what am I kidibg obv it is my style cus I love it it’s really cool
I love emo/rock/alternitive but I think that tokio hotel is changing genre every or was like emo rock but there there terning into something uniqe and beautiful I really love it it’s gr8

Comment by LoveTH
2009-08-23 10:26:25

Im loving the new single im addicted!!!!

Its like my fave song,, so catchyyy yayyy

Comment by LoveTH
2009-08-23 10:28:32

I only understood the start of that video….

Comment by Dilyara Kaulitz
2009-08-23 10:41:07

Haha me too

Comment by penpey
2009-08-23 14:58:20

lol who didnt lol i really need to pay more atention in german lol o well what can i do

i no im really adicted i dont think ive been this adicted to a song well exept when i first gor scream ..that was just…magicle…lol
really really really really love it

Comment by Dilyara Kaulitz
2009-08-23 10:42:10

Ohh so this is basically what MTV did only in Deutschland!
I didn’t understand much, some people liked it some didn’t.
I’m addicted to it! Everytime I hear it I start dancing and singing and grinning like I’m crazy ^^

Comment by kaulitz_lover
2009-08-23 12:16:55

seeing those old pics of them in the begenning,
I REALLLYYY MISS THE OLD TOKIOHOTEL D’x
honestly, i feel like i lost people SO dear to me, & i love them so much, & i just feel so…lost. and like i lost my TH :'(
am i honestly the only one who feels this way?

2009-08-23 15:43:48

They’re still the same boys we fell in love with. How can you not see that? They’re grown, and they’ve changed in some ways. But they’re still OUR boys. If you look back when they first started out, you can see that they’ve been growing and changing this whole time. They’ve always been here for us, and we’re here for them. Cheer up, okay.

Comment by Dilyara Kaulitz
2009-08-23 16:25:19

I agree with MzKaulitz
They’ve grown up but they’re still the same. They are our lovely Tokio Hotel, and nothing is going to change that!

Comment by Nel
2009-08-24 07:15:25

Hope so.Some ppl say they’ve become too much of stars to comunicate with thier fans like they did before,and i’m wondering whether to believe it or not…

2009-08-23 14:36:59

EXCIIIIIIIIIIIITED 😀

2009-08-23 16:12:13

I think the song is absolutely amazing. I just can’t stop listening to it. Maybe they’ll finally start getting the recognition they deserve in the US.

Comment by Nel
2009-08-24 07:16:17

They really need to get it .I mean,why is everyone thinking they are just good looking teenies (not that they’re not 😀 0
and cant make good music?
Sometimes i wish Bill was ugly…

Comment by Rosa564
2009-08-23 16:25:06

I luv the song Automatisch its stuck in my head like one of those dumb commercials but… umm yah!!!

Comment by MrsxBillxKaulitz
2009-08-23 19:29:50

I almost don’t want the people where I live to like it. To many fakers will like it :/ All I got living around me is prissy little girls. Ugh D:< I WANT TOKIO HOTEL ALL FOR MYSELF AROUND HERE XD

Comment by Nel
2009-08-24 07:17:30

I agree with the girls saying it’s addictive and everyone will like it.
And it sounds in the same time very familiar,it’s Tokio Hotel style after alll!