INTERVIEW; Tokio Hotel interview with ILoveRadio part2

ILoveRadio.de: Tokio Hotel Interview Part 2

This week Tokio Hotel celebrated, with their Unplugged-Gig in Cologne, their Live-Comeback in Germany. Backstage the Band took half an hour for an Interview with I LOVE RADIO. In the first Part of the Interview, Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg spoke about their new Album “Humanoid”, their new Songs and their new Sound.

But another thing is new: in “BRAVO” Tokio Hotel Bassist Georg revealed, the first time, that he has a Girlfriend and that he’s in a relationship with her since 6 months! Why didn’t we know about this? Georg explains it in the Interview with I LOVE RADIO.

Georg, did you want to keep your Girlfriend a secret?

Georg: “Yes, I have a new Girlfriend. But I haven’t kept it a secret in the past six months, we simply had no Interviews and nobody asked me!” LOL

Bill: “We never try to keep it a secret. I think that when one of us has a Girlfriend, then it’s the most normal thing in the world. I think it’s totally embarrassing when Boygroups try to keep it a secret, just to make Girls buy their CDs. It’s ridiculous. So we actually say it, when we have a Girlfriend. Actually, I find it rather sad that only one of us has one. But that’s how it is!”

How and where could you ever meet a potential Girlfriend?

Bill: “Tom and I aren’t going out to Clubs in our Private Life. We always work a lot, that’s why it doesn’t really work out – we’re usually at After Show Partys, even there we aren’t those who go to every Party. Actually going into the Cinema in private or just normally go out – it doesn’t work.”

Georg: “Gustav and I can still move around in Magdeburg relatively free. Sometimes it works. That’s where I met my Girlfriend.”

Bill: “You miss it, that’s a fact. That’s one of the bad things when you’re famous. We can’t spontaneously say: Okay, now I’m going out with a Friend or now I’m gonna meet my Friends to eat some ice-cream, or drink some Coffee, or spontaneously go into a Club in the evening.

So, everything that we do is always perfectly planned and you’re never alone. You always have somebody with you – yes, that’s not very nice. But I have to say, that there are also those Moments, when we’re standing on the stage and thousands of Fans are listening to our Music – this is definitely making up for everything.”

Source: ILoveRadio.de

Comment by Nikki luvth
2009-08-31 06:48:49

Im Really Happy That Georg Has A Girlfriend Now, I hope Hes Hapy!!!!

Comment by Nel
2009-09-01 03:36:17

new gf???He had one before??
hm?

Comment by 7sins
2009-08-31 08:03:32

good luck georg…, twins r jealous cuz u and gusti can still move around magdeburg…, 😀 haha.., 🙂 hope u’re gonna be happy together, georg…,

Comment by noussa
2009-08-31 08:19:04

I think it’s good to say thay have a girlfriend when it happens
I don’t think it’s fair to keep a girlfriend secret and it’s ridiculous as Bill said

Comment by Catie
2009-08-31 16:33:22

exactly. because when people find out you’re in a relationship that you were trying to hide, they’ll just think you’re kinda fake. i like that the boys are truthful 🙂

Comment by B
2009-08-31 22:28:22

Yeah but what else is he going to say
“I may or may not have a girlfriend – I want it to be a secret” ?
If he said that, the press would be following him even more than they do now.

The best way to keep a private life private is to say it doesn’t exist and that you would tell if it did. Then no one questions

Comment by TH_4ever
2009-08-31 09:31:53

ya i love the last part wat bill said i was like awwwww

Comment by Bianca
2009-08-31 10:17:54

supposedly toms jealous about this. but im so glad for georg cant wait to see his girlfriend. i wish alot of happines to the two of them

Comment by Dilyara Kaulitz
2009-08-31 10:18:33

Bill is so sweet! I love that. I feel bad that they don’t have that freedom to do what they want but if us being fans is gratification, then I’m a fan forever

Comment by samantha~kaulitz
2009-08-31 11:15:02

I’ll be your girlfriend, Bill!!

Comment by brynn
2009-08-31 12:35:09

NUUUUUU! HE ISH MINE! XD jk jk
we can share him ^_~

Comment by Kaylin
2009-08-31 19:51:56

unless your willing to share him with thousands of (well maybe just THR) girls i dont think thats gonna work out xD

Comment by Dasha
2009-08-31 22:30:48

Pretty sure we’re all wondering if Bill even likes girls!

Comment by Winter
2009-08-31 12:06:05

I think it’s really sad and too bad that the Twins can’t go out and not get mobbed, but as he said he’s doing something he loves, hopefully someday it will all balance it’s self

Comment by Sarah
2009-08-31 12:39:12

I’m happy for Georg and I hope that everyone will leave him and his girlfriend alone. She’s not known. Twins are obviously jealous and sad about Georg freedom. I think Georg’s new relationship made Tom change his mind about love. How else? Is it me or the twins scream for privacy and normalcy.

Comment by Vy
2009-08-31 13:13:58

yea i was thinking the same thing. its obvious that they miss being normal but sadly they no long can be normal even if they tried. i think bill and tom should date sum1 famous so you dnt have to deal with a girl that is just around them for attention (cough cough chantelle) cuz they already have their own huge fan base and are already stalked by paparazzi without the help of dating sum1 famous

Comment by Vy
2009-08-31 13:11:20

i have a feeling bill and tom are going to date someone thats famous from their own label because the have pretty much the same schedule and life..and people on the same label tour together a lot for example (cinema bizarre and lady gaga)

INTERSCOPE RECORDS SIGN ME ALREADY! lol

2009-08-31 13:20:48

The twins almost have no freedom. It’s really sad, but they make up for it at concerts. That’s a good thing. Being on stage in front of all those fans must give them an amazing feeling. And I agree with Bill. It’s a little silly for boy bands to hide their girlfriends. But some bands are pressured into hiding their girlfriends by their management. And what’s worse, some of them aren’t ALLOWED to have girlfriends. Sometimes, the music industry is messed up.

2009-08-31 14:45:09

Aww, how cute.
WHERES TOM ?!

Comment by yanelhy
2009-08-31 16:24:18

i’m so happy for george, all the good things for th makes me happy

Comment by Bailee
2009-08-31 17:55:26

im very happy for Georg but also sad cos i love georg lmao! but i am very happy he is well happy xD still sad at hearing the news but im glad he found some one to be with

Ich liebe Dich Georg fur immer ! 🙂

Comment by kaulitz_lover
2009-08-31 18:44:28

aww, im glad we make up for it 🙂
love u guys!
[jus not al lthe changes…]

Comment by Sarah
2009-08-31 21:54:36

Haha!! I was watching some TH videos on YouTube and Tom always made fun of Georg and how he can’t get a girl. Guess who have a girlfriend now!!

Comment by Mianna
2009-08-31 22:22:52

If he wants to fall in love and get a girlfriend, he has to at least take a girl out on a date now and then!
Even Tom who doesn’t have time for a steady girlfriend, at least meets and dates girls.

What is going on with Bill?

Comment by Nel
2009-09-01 03:37:13

Maybe he just doesnt want any girls interutping his carier,

Comment by Nel
2009-09-01 03:37:43

Nice interview,just in their old style…and i already thought they’ve changed 😀

Comment by blissfull
2009-09-01 10:59:04

i love that bill dosent have a girfriend! *wink wink*

Comment by BillKaulitzfan
2009-09-01 16:48:15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL AND TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

COPY AND PASTE post 10 times to show that your a fan!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by carmelhotie281
2009-09-02 07:15:43

dats cuz bill kaulitz is with me duh!!!!
lol j/k