NEWS; Tokio Hotel: “All this fucking around is useless”!

“All this fucking around is useless”
Today Germanys most popular Twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz are celebrating their 20th Birthday!

Within four years they’ve risen from a School Band from Magdeburg to the worldwide most successfull Rock-Group which sold more than 6 Million CD’s and played sold out concerts over the whole world.

BILD asked Bill Kaulitz for an intimate Birthday-Interview. The Rockstar speaks about

his mirror image
“I don’t look in the mirror every morning thinking “Wow, you are such a hot guy!” I have a normal relationship to my face and my body. I’m comfortable in my skin.”

his skinniness
“I’m almost exclusively eating unhealthy rubbish and I order one pizza after the other. I simply don’t get fat. And I have to disappoint you, I don’t make myself throw up in order to stay thin.”

his money
“We earn good money, but we are not filthy rich like some people believe. There’s lots of money we could make but don’t. 90% of the advertising deals we are offered, we say no to. Because the brand or products were complete shit. I only wanna make deals for stuff I really like myself.”

his luxury goods
“I spend a lot of money on vacations. It’s already kinda sick and excessive. But because my vacations are so rare, I wanna enjoy them compeltely.”

his status symbols
“When I finished school, I bought myself a Rolex, even though I don’t care for watches at all. I simply found it funny to have a Rolex at the age of 18. Kinda dumb, actually.”

his sexlife
“I don’t have a girlfriend and sex without love is not the thing for me. This is something my brother should waste his time with. There will be a time he will realize all this fucking around is useless.”

his preferences
“I’m into pretty hands. My first look always goes to the hands. And eyes are also very important. I could care less for the haircolor.”

his loneliness
“After a concert, when I’m all alone in my hotel room, I sometimes don’t know what to do with myself. Eerything is so damn quiet suddenly.”

who he takes to bed
“My 4 dogs are sleeping in my bed with me. I could never be without them. The closer they are to me, the better I feel. This is my advice to everyone: Take your dogs to bed with you!”

his feelings
“I have to admit, there are movies that make me cry. The Notebook, for example. Now probably most people are thinking “Haha, we knew it! That faggot is crying when watchign TV!”

his flaws
“I think I can be exhausting. And sometimes I’m really over the top with the things I say. And I regret it later and think to myself I shoudln’t have said that.”

the end of his career
“After my surgery last year I wanted to throw it all away. I just though I don’t wanna hold my face in a camera ever again. But music is the only thing for me. If I would have to get a job education now, I’d have no idea in which direction to go.”

his fears
“In general I’m afraid something happens to people I care about. Or if something would happen to one of my dogs, I couldn’t deal with that.”

his daily routine
“I’m a total night person. While recording the new album, I usually was in the studio until 6 in the morning, and then slept till the evening. From the world, I usually only see airports, hotels and our venues.”

his daily life
“It’s been years since I’ve last been to a supermarket like a regular person. I have no idea anymore what a piece of butter costs. There’s really no normal life when it comes to me.”

his birthday
“Tom and I wanna celebrate with family and friends. And at night, we wanna rent a rollercoaster, just for ourselves. We haven’t been on a rollercoaster since forever. We lvoe that kind of stuff.”

Source: Bild.de

Comment by Rosha
2009-09-01 11:10:52

i kinda feel bad for bill, he is really lonely. Sometimes i wish the boys could just go out normally and enjoy being 20 you know, but im glad that he has Tom. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad if the boys just took a real break from everything for a week or two, just to sit around and be themselves.

Comment by Yin
2009-09-01 21:29:31

He’s had got to be gay. I’m more convinced than ever!

I mean he can’t fall in love if he doesn’t at least ask a girl out to get to know her! Tom can find a woman to have sex with than Bill should be able to find at least someone to ask on a date!

He has a boyfriend in hiding or something.

Comment by Nel
2009-09-01 11:27:45

His mirror imagE:Jacko said that to Opra ;]] and Bill should definitely say to himself he is a hot guy 😀

his skinnines: he looks like a model,and not all of them are anorexic ;]
His money:glad to hear that … and they deserve to be richer than the Disney suckers
his luxury goods:um … i like going on nice vacations too .Vacations are to relax right?And bad relaxing is worse than no realxing at all.
his status symbols: i never liked rolex … i dont like watches at all,prefer bracelettes.
his sex life:yeah,i know that.Guess Bill is a sex beast after all 😀
His preferences:i have really beautiful hands ,Bill,and i can make wonders with them….i though he doesnt like blonds??
his loneliness:SAME HERE!
who he takes to bed:WAW,i wish i could see pics of them 😀 though i dont like dogs,i’m more in cats and horses
his feelings:why is everyone crying when watching that movie?It’s so stupid and happy.And if someone says Bill is a faggot,i’ll beat his brains out 😀
his flawa:same here,no one is flawless
the end of his career:if he doesnt sing,he can easily be a model or writer…or striper. 😀
his fears:same here..
his daily routine:GOTT,SAME HERE …i live almost at nights 😀
his daily life:oh,poor bill.And i watched a vid of him in ea supermarket from an year ago 😀 butter :D:D

his birthday:Nice idea,but what happened to your coffee party?rollercoaster with old ppl?Fascinating…

Comment by Nachita
2009-09-01 11:47:21

nelnelnelnelnel…tsssk…

Comment by Nachita
2009-09-01 11:48:24

hey u got a link 2 dat video?i wanna watch it…8D

Comment by Nel
2009-09-02 04:24:19

It’s in the Caught on camera dvd.

Comment by Vy
2009-09-01 12:06:21

lol i have nice hands too! once a guy told me i have the hands of a god! no joke 😀 lol…and not to sound concieted but i think i have decent eyes, i mean bright eyes on a black person is rare

my chances with bill arent completely squished! yayyy
*besides the age gap (im 15) and the fact that im not famous lol*

Comment by jelly
2009-09-01 17:25:56

it doesnt matter if your not famous , he has said many times that his highest possibilities is dating a fan but he wouldnt like to meet her infront of thousands of screaming fans or while the press is around .

Comment by Nel
2009-09-02 04:22:58

And so what if you are not famous?i think he wont go out with a grl,just because she is famous..and a not famous grl has more chances…
I have wonderful hands,but my eyes are somewhat ordinary 🙁

Comment by IMA
2009-09-01 12:29:24

Holy shit Nel… *day dreams*

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this part:

his sex life:yeah,i know that.Guess Bill is a sex beast after all

Comment by noussa
2009-09-01 11:34:38

I love this interview
it’s so honest
but at the same time I feel a bit sad for him
for all the normal things he’s deprived of because of fame, but that’s how it is sth for sth.
anyway I wish he’ll find a girlfriend soon, it would certainly help

Comment by IMA
2009-09-01 12:30:04

same here

Comment by Tanya M
2009-09-01 23:12:36

Me too.
I want him to find a girlfriend soon. He seems to really want true love.

Comment by Michelle
2009-09-01 11:41:38

i guess thats the celebrity world for u i feel soo bad for Bill coz he needs friends but at the same time he doesnt have the time to get any… i guess he only has the fans!!!!! we should throw him a party 😉 that would b awesome but no spycho fans! i read a comment earlier about a girl wanting to rape him O_o what kind of crazy shit is that… hope his having a wonderfull time today at least he got to spend his b-day wid his family now that the cd and tour and alla that is startin soon imagine if he was on tour on his b-day ive heard of ppl that has happen 2

Comment by Nachita
2009-09-01 11:54:54

omg…rent a rollercoaster?THAT would be fun!shoo cute!and….sni!he’d like 2 have a gf wid beautiful hands…not me anywayzz….i wonder if hed wanna date some1 whoz younger dan him…XD!

Comment by Vy
2009-09-01 13:12:53

lol how much younger? i think bill would rather date someone younger because he said he never wants to grow up and i doubt he wants a boring person like 10 years older than him. he probably wants someone young and lively 😀

2009-09-01 18:24:53

I know, right?! I wish I could rent a roller coaster. I’m a year and few months older than he is. But I’m an adventurous girl who loves fun. I’m from a boring town, so I crave adventure. He could lay anything on the table, I would be game. Plus, I think my hands are nice. Not nearly as pretty as his hands, though.

Comment by Vy
2009-09-01 19:22:16

lol yeah he has nicer hands than most women

Comment by Nel
2009-09-02 04:25:29

but his hands are all manly,so big and idk,they look talented 😀
imagine him groping you and getting your hair out of your face tenderly and looking you with a soft temptation *daydreams*

Comment by noussa
2009-09-02 05:38:34

his hands look manly now, with the hair and the veins, they are just beautiful man hands

Comment by Vy
2009-09-01 12:22:56

when he talked about his flaws it made me insanely happy. most stars think they are gorgeous and they are perfect when they are not bcuz NOBODY on this planet is perfect, its physically impossible..when i saw some close up pictures of bill at the nokia concert i noticed that he was breaking out and said to myself “im sure he saw that acne and said ‘fuck it im going out like this anyway'” bcuz most stars wont even leave the house with a pimple or a flaw on their body. i wish more celebs were like bill :)…also, im glad that he doesnt wake up saying ‘damn im hot’ because hes comfortable in his own skin…im sure zacquisha aka zac efron wakes up and admires himself in the mirror

srry about the long comment, i just had to get it out my system 🙂

Comment by IMA
2009-09-01 12:33:53

yeah he obvioulsy knows he’s gorgeous but he also knows he has flaws, I loved your example about Zac Efron 🙂

Comment by Vy
2009-09-01 13:10:50

hahaha its true, its obvious that zac efron loves his mirror more than his own gf haha

Comment by Nel
2009-09-02 04:26:02

zAc efron is so disgusting

Comment by Dilyara Kaulitz
2009-09-01 13:11:21

Haha I have that same flaw
I really do I feel bad for all the people that have to listen to me xD

I feel so bad that Bill has no privacy and he can’t go out like a regular person but I like the fact that he isn’t conceited

BTW The Notebook is absolutely amazing!!! I cried so much during that movie! It’s like my second favorite movie. It’s so good, I don’t get how people can NOT cry while watching it!

2009-09-01 18:48:43

I love the fact that he’s so outspoken, and he’ll say almost anything that’s on his mind. Sometimes, I’m like that. It depends on who I’m with. But most of the time, I’m pretty reserved.

Comment by laurenLETHAL
2009-09-01 13:17:00

Awww I Love this causes hes so honest
its sad that he hasnt found love yet
</3

2009-09-01 14:45:30

Aww, i feel so bad for him =/
There should be a day where all TH fans just leave them alone.
Completely.
I know it will be tempting to walk up to them and rape them, but if we really loved them, we’d give them at least a day of normality.

Comment by jelly
2009-09-01 17:28:53

ugh i love this boy and i’m not going to call him a man because i know hes been the same boy since he started tokio hotel . alot of people say i have really skinny beautiful elegant hands and i’m sure he’ll love my hands 😀 and as for my eyes they’re big and brown . and im just the right age i hope theres a love at first sight connection when i meet him ( crosses fingers ) <3

Comment by The Sexxire Kaulitz
2009-09-01 17:37:59

hehehe butter.
and that would be a p-i-m-p party! Wooooooo!…my b-day is sat (5th of sept)…and i might just steal his idea.lol.
and my hands…need work.
and lol PaolaCecilia!
it would be very tempting not to just go up and rape them, but for just that one day, i think i could hold out…maybe;)
and i really think his sex life is very sweet!!!!:)
Happy birthday!

2009-09-01 18:18:20

Bill and I have so much in common, it’s freaky. We have the same fears, we’re night people, we’re emotional… But what surprised me is we feel the same way about love. I thought it was just me. He’s the only guy I know that won’t accept sex without love. That’s how it should be. It’s supposed to be something special. I don’t understand how people can have casual sex. But anyway, I hope Bill and Tom are having a spectacular birthday. They deserve it. =)

Comment by TH_4ever
2009-09-01 19:47:10

ya . i really hope Bill and Tom celebrate there birthsay really special

Comment by iiStar☆
2009-09-01 20:34:32

lol he wants a roller coaster, then he shud go to: SIX FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!! best theme park!!!!

Comment by Kora
2009-09-01 20:47:38

OMG I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCHHHH!
He’s very down to earth here, its very real. Best interview in a long long time.
Of-course, he’s a hot guy. And the notebook, is very very sad. My 9th grade English teacher watched it with us and the whole class cried <3

Comment by Dasha
2009-09-01 21:25:45

Why is RTL saying he said he was a virgin?

He says he doesn’t have a girlfriend and sex without love is nothing to him. Old interviews he has said he has had sex so RTL is mis-quoting him.

I’m starting to think he may be bisexual or homosexual because not even getting to know girls like Tom does doesn’t make ANY SENSE!

It’s really getting annoying as hell
He should at least get a date, because this can’t find a girl story isn’t working anymore, especially as Tom can find girls to talk to at parties and go on dates with.

Comment by Sandy
2009-09-01 21:31:29

Bill was a healthier weight in the past, so the story of naturally thin is clearly a lie.
He’s sick or something. And white skin like that is a clear sign of sever anemia.

Comment by The Sexxire Kaulitz
2009-09-06 17:51:26

i really really think that to. especially after seeing on of the other topics posted with a pic of bill looking deathly skinny.

Comment by Natali
2009-09-01 21:50:57

aww bill i love you!!! 4 dogs? i thought he only had one…
thats so sweet how he cares about them so much!!
and i love rollar coasters too!! yay we have something n common!! and i already knew he cries at movies…he said that in a THTV episode. and thats good cuz i cry too, and im like “why am i getting so overly emotional?” but i cat stop myself…
bill i love you forever no matter what!! dont let haters get you down!!

Comment by LYL
2009-09-01 23:11:33

He doesn’t have a girlfriend and sex without love means nothing…hmmm..sounds like he avoided coming out and saying he has had sex or may have a boyfriend. Bill’s lack of any contact with gals is becoming suspiciouss

Comment by loveme.xx.8
2009-09-02 03:19:02

hey you guys!
stop feeling bad for bill..
i mean i get it & all.
but when he does fall in love and gets a girlfriend..
HONESTLY wont most of us like freakiin’ get angry or jelous?
xDD lol. i love bill <3 .
yehh. but seriously.
bill’s words are more.
iunno .. but like kinda harsh? well.. he swears a lot now 🙂
xDD
yehh..

Comment by Tasha
2009-09-02 12:09:26

he seems different .. more harsh…
I still love him just as much !
but geez it makes me sad that he’s so mean to himself.

2009-09-02 15:41:36

I did sense some hostility in this interview. I think he’s really getting fed up with all the rumors. But people are always gonna talk shit, so what are ya gon’ do?

Comment by tokiohotel
2009-09-04 20:52:37

i feel bad for them `cause i never thought of being famous in that kinda way so tiring and he hasn`t been to the supermarket in forever. and i just wish for once that tom would see what`s wrong with his life with all these girl problems but i can`t be trashing him cause i still love bill,tom,georg,and gustav.but still with the tom thing………