NEWS; 01.09.09 Tokio hotel RTL Exclusive

Β

Comment by Vy
2009-09-02 09:39:23

translation? lol

Comment by Vy
2009-09-02 09:42:12

all i understood was the part with the flashing words : love, sex and loneliness

would they leave bill alone? he doesnt need a gf to complete his life, they are treating it like hes going to die if he doesnt get one lol

Comment by Vy
2009-09-02 09:50:18

ill be your girlfriend bill πŸ™‚

Comment by Ash
2009-09-02 12:37:12

πŸ™‚ I’d like to as well. Heh. I’m nineteen but I doubt I’d ever meet him, let alone get to know him. It’s kind of…depressing. ._.

Comment by Vy
2009-09-02 13:13:00

dude ur 19?! i flippin hate u lol u have a better chance than i do …im 15 aiming for a record deal with interscope thats as close as i can get

2009-09-02 14:19:28

If I could have just one day with him, I bet he would fall for me. But I don’t see that happening. I’ll be lucky to have mere seconds with him. XD

Comment by Vy
2009-09-02 15:56:30

join the entertainment businness and maybe that will happen πŸ™‚

im trying to become a singer (not just for bill) but im trying to get myself at least noticed..since i live in NY that will be a challenge lol…every1 here wants to make it big

Comment by Victoria Muller
2009-09-02 18:31:20

kool i live in newyork 2! but not the city the state in general.. but ur even closer im only 13!!

Comment by Nel
2009-09-03 02:21:53

i’m sixteen …and i was in France on the first of september and HE WAS THERE AND I DIDNT MEET HIM!!!

Comment by thmusicluva
2009-09-02 11:18:34

um english please?

Comment by sara
2009-09-02 11:20:15

poor bill, he need a girl. ME? Hhaaha πŸ˜‰

Comment by shelts
2009-09-02 12:31:38

if you go on youtube and type in the heading you can find it already translated.
everyone that truly believe in true love OFCOURSE WANT TO FIND IT!
so people just se other couples and want that happiness to ITS LIFE πŸ™‚

Comment by Ash
2009-09-02 12:35:40

Bill is lonely?

I’d need a translation of the video to understand. I’m sure he wants a girlfriend as he speaks about it often but…does the media have to make it a big deal?

I know he’ll find someone. You need time and paitence. =/
Be it a fan or someone he meets at a party, etc.

Bill will find someone.

Comment by Jodi
2009-09-02 12:45:01

Bill should invite all of his fans to a ball and choose a girlfriend among them, like the prince in Cinderella’s story lol Wouldn’t that be a great idea?

Comment by Djanet
2009-09-02 14:28:11

I htink he already has someone. His songs are all about relationships so he’s obviously been with various people…

Also he’s always so hapapy.

For sure he is together with someone.

Comment by Vy
2009-09-02 15:57:35

no, because in an interview he said that it is rediculous to hide a relationship and he will be truthful to his fans..anyway dnt bring up that subject it makes me sad πŸ™

Comment by Black Rose (Bill's wife)
2009-09-02 18:41:50

no, he doesn’t like to hide that things and besides… there’s much more, like each time he talks about this he’s serious. You can hear in his voice that it’s real, you see in his eyes that sometimes he’s really misserable, even when it hurts to say it. He’s a cute boy, he sees the great things about life and tries to get the best from every experience, he has some good time, but not because you laugh mean you’re happy and when he sits alone and thinks he knows something’s missing. I agree with you, he must have had some dates and stuff this last year, but it’s because he really wants to fall in love and he’s already losing hope ='( did you hear him? “Ich glaube es ist unrealistisch aber ich will mich verlieben…” he thinks he has to be realistic and even when he wants to fall in love that’s not so possible and he thinks Georg had a really good luck!

Comment by Nel
2009-09-03 02:23:00

He says he is not and he’s never taken pics with someone like his gf,so he is free.
and waiting for me :d

Comment by Danielle
2009-09-02 17:43:47

Comment by vanessa
2009-09-02 20:21:39

omg, thanks for the link danielle.D: it made me so sad to hear that…it makes my heart feel heavy.There are so many who love him and care about him, and of course we all want him to be happy….even if it isn’t with us.It breaks my heart to see him like this.:(

Comment by Nel
2009-09-03 02:23:52

Bill,it hurts to say it,but i hope so much that you find your girl.
πŸ™
Even if it’s not me …

Comment by Ash
2009-09-03 03:01:57

All of us want to be that lucky girl he meets.
Though I hope, whoever the person he meets is the right choice.

He’s a wonderful, don’t you agree? ^^

Comment by Ash
2009-09-03 03:02:16

*wonderful guy

opps. ^^;

Comment by Wannaby Bill's Girl β™₯
2009-09-03 08:31:39

Wish I was German :/

2009-09-03 13:28:40

I really hope he finds a girl.
Tom too.
Just not that nasty chantelle.
I don’t capatalize her name cause shes unimportant.
πŸ™‚