NEWS; Tokio Hotel TV episode 55 – Seahorses & Nightmares

Tokio Hotel TV episode 55 – Seahorses & Nightmares

Comment by laiila
2009-09-03 09:57:03

i saw that yesterday πŸ™‚
tom seemed very sad while talkin about his broken guitar πŸ™

cant wait for the next episode with the roaler coaster xD

Comment by Nel
2009-09-04 04:16:21

it was his favorite,what do you expect?

Comment by LoveTH
2009-09-03 10:42:11

I saw this yesterday XD

2:12 *dies*

I really wanna know who was screaming on the roller coaster!!

Comment by Vampira89
2009-09-03 11:25:26

let me randomly guess….

i heard that voice before, so it has to be Bill… πŸ˜›

Comment by LoveTH
2009-09-03 12:03:37

I thought it was tom… but i could be wrong XD

or it could have just been some randomer screaming

Its great that they can still go to fairgrounds even if they have to be in africa to do it πŸ˜›

Comment by Dilyara Kaulitz
2009-09-03 10:52:50

I saw that yesterday! The next episode looks amazing!!!!
I feel so bad for Tom, I would probably cry if my guitar broke. And it’s not even super expensive like his guitars are. It’s still special to me though, my first guitar!

I’m a total Bill girl but I totally fangirl’d when I saw Georg’s shirtless body! om nom nom
Now we need the shirtless twins!

Comment by LoveTH
2009-09-03 12:04:32

YES I had to rewind when I saw the flash of georg shirtless I was like it cannot be??

But I saw the paparazzi pictures and I have to say Georg is looking wayyy hawt!!

Comment by bianca
2009-09-03 10:57:39

i feel bad for tom and his guitar, but he gets good use out of it, every tour and music video they do he alwasy has that guitar. i luv tom hes the best

Comment by LoveTH
2009-09-03 12:05:55

Lmao at the end the scream.. its jsut so funny and Bill peering up from under his poncho XD

2009-09-03 13:53:31

Georg looks gooood.
And i lmao-ed at the scream πŸ˜€

Comment by pinknblackaulitz
2009-09-03 16:12:52

im terrified of heights, but oh how i would like to go on that rollercoaster just so i can hold bills hand ! lol (and scream together)
he looks rly worried when tom says it goes from 0-100km in 2.4 sec. haha. i feel ur pain bill :/

Comment by ILoveBillAndTom4ever
2009-09-03 16:17:37

woot! Georg looks sexy shirtless πŸ™‚
and can’t wait for the next episode or
the single or the album or the music video
or the tour! IM SUPER EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

2009-09-03 20:33:12

Aw, poor Tom. His limited edition guitar broke. I was curious to see what kind it was. And Bill is having some crazy dreams about crocodiles. I hope his hand is okay. Just imagine sleeping next to him. He might knock yo ass out. I’m willing to take that risk. U_U

2009-09-03 21:06:42

wow…!!!!

el video si que esta bien vacan me encanta y creo que hay un adelante del video AUTOMATIC

lo que mas me gusto fue donde que hubo una parte donde sale
bill cantando y tom tocando la guitarra y georg tambien y gustav no sale pues pero salen divirtiendose ..!!!!

con tal que ustedes esten felices yo tambien lo estare

Comment by Jodi
2009-09-03 21:16:59

C’mon Bill! Take off those sunglasses and let me look into your beautiful eyes!!

And OMG, when did Georg get such a hot body? :O_ _ _ He should leave TH and start modeling lol

Comment by Marii
2009-09-03 21:32:13

Tom looks so hot ^-^

Comment by Sammi
2009-09-03 22:38:12

awww tomi’s guitar broke πŸ™

Comment by Nel
2009-09-04 04:19:10

Oh,Love the way Bill twist his tongue,while talking for the Automatic video :d
I cant way for the roller coaster πŸ˜€
ANd i was wondering…why is he just looking at the pictures in the magazines?? πŸ˜€

Comment by tsurumi
2009-09-04 05:33:22

OMGF I WANNA SEE THE NEXT ONE LOL I LOVED TOM SCREAMING IN THE MACHINE LOL!!!!!!

Comment by iiStarβ˜†
2009-09-04 15:53:57

haha i want to see the next one, bill looks scared πŸ˜€

Comment by tokiohotel
2009-09-04 21:15:09

awwwww i feel bad for tom `cause his guitar and it was VERY rare.As he said and the thing about bill and the window LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!