NEWS; MSN Starlounge: Checking in with Tokio Hotel

Comment by Swati
2009-09-22 08:39:41

Oh Tom speaks so much , lawl

I luved it !

Interview was funny too

I like the part when Tom was describing about his room , broken Blanket , Chilled water n so on

and i liked it when Bill was saying from behind that these guys don’t pratice and when it comes to show they all get blisters ,LOL

luve this interview

Comment by LoveTH
2009-09-22 09:49:45

“Why do I deserve this” LMAO Tom allways makes me laugh,,

blisters too?? OH tomi your not having a good day are you? Maybe I should have joined you too keep you warm ;D

Comment by bianca
2009-09-22 14:05:11

bill sounds like the mother at the end of the interview. poor tomi y does all this happen to u

Comment by me
2009-09-22 20:16:16

Its okay tom.. i would have gladly joined you to help you get warmer..no need of electric blanket! and tom should have just walked in the shower with the cold water, im sure the moment he walked in there the water would have turned boling hot! lol…. okay anyways.. poor tom!

Comment by Little me
2009-09-22 10:45:11

The norwegian lady who’s talking kinda annoys me, but at least I understand her xD

Poor Tom, but I laughed so hard when he said “Why do I deserve this” at the end of his little speech xD

Comment by Malixa
2009-09-22 11:21:27

Indeed. I understood every word. Cause I’m norwegian. lol
I got annoyed with her in the beginning.
I Though ”Omg! shut up already! I want to hear the song!”

Haha..Oh Tom. You didn’t deserve so much trouble.
Tokio Hotel are getting better and better. I get so pissed when I hear others says that they are loosers, fags and so on.

Comment by Alpaca Mom
2009-09-22 14:19:14

Did no one offer to let Tom use their shower? Or maybe double up since his room was cold and his blanket was broken? Poor kid, and blisters too. With no sympathy whatsoever from his brother. Bet he’s glad that was last month!

2009-09-22 14:41:08

Its the return of scratch-eye Tom !
& I love that head thing Bill does at around 1:50
😀

Comment by Xxjaselmen2009xX
2009-09-22 17:36:31

awww poor tomi i caoul d have helped him keep warm. hehe jk jk bill is so mean !!! too his BIG brother lol jk jk

Comment by jax
2009-09-22 17:46:25

bill did not have make up at the end! tomi was it your bad day?

Comment by waffles
2009-09-22 18:46:43

hahahah awwe poor tom lol bill hes mocking/nagging tom

2009-09-22 19:21:42

Aw, poor Tom. He was really having a bad day, and Bill simply had no remorse. Hey, what are brothers for? The temperature wasn’t the only thing that was cold as ice. ^_~

Comment by Nel
2009-09-23 07:19:37

I just agree so much ;]
And Bill is later colder than ice…

Comment by vanessa
2009-09-25 20:58:00

Bill hasn’t been cold..all brothers or siblings behave like that with each other! 🙁