PICS; tokio hotel

PICS; tokio hotel

free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host

Comment by Penpey
2009-09-29 12:08:49

he he I love bills
‘ I’m gunu smile but I have NO idea what ur sayig matey’ look

Comment by John Cullen
2009-09-29 14:26:02

Haha!!!!This-is-very-FUNNY!!!!:):p XD!!!

Good Hunting,
John Cullen!!!

Comment by Vy
2009-09-29 15:12:56

8th pic of bill *om nom nom* πŸ˜€

Comment by Jayna
2009-09-29 15:14:38

Awww ! I love this. This is so cute I never saw any picture of them cooking. LOL πŸ˜› AWWW ! I love Bill’s new hair. Tom looks cute cooking. I think Bill is making that sauce they are always talking about in videos. There famous sauce. lmao . Looks good. Wonder how it tastes. (:

Tokio Hotel fur immer !

Comment by BetterThanItSounds
2009-09-29 22:54:53

You think it looks good?
Their sauce has ketchup, milk, and fried onions with other things…
And this is what they use for their spaghetti sauce!!
I think it sounds a little gross…
But I guess I’ll just have to try it before I can say its disgusting…
I wonder if there is an official recipe on the internet or something…

Comment by Nel
2009-09-30 06:21:18

It sounds horriblem,but a few days ago i made it ,now i see it was not exactly what they make,because i cooked before watching the show ,but it was the same ingredients and it is pretty cool and smells deilicious <33

Comment by Jayna
2009-09-29 15:15:26

I JUST LOVE THIS !! (:

Comment by adena
2009-09-29 15:18:43

this show is great. soo funny. and they barely understand what’s going on. xD

Comment by Gabbi
2009-09-29 15:41:37

I added this video to my Mom’s recipe file on the computer

Now finally we know exactly how it’s made!

Comment by Sandy
2009-09-29 15:49:02

What was it Tom added? He used a spoon and it was next to the cheese. And was that salt added by Bill or sugar?

Comment by Anonymous
2009-09-29 15:50:21

Wish they had a show like that here in America, it looks fun.
The host guy was funny when he was gonna taste the pasta, you could tell he was nervous but then he loved it

2009-09-29 16:27:02

I love how while the man-woman was cooking for them, they were so confused πŸ˜€

2009-09-29 16:27:58

& Theese videos show just how sexy Georg is.
YUM.

Comment by noussa
2009-09-29 17:08:09

that show was great, funny and spontaneous
they looked great and acted lovely

Comment by kyna
2009-09-29 18:42:45

this guy is more beautiful then any girl I have ever met!! and to top it off theres two of them!! *dies*

2009-09-29 21:01:17

That was so silly and funny. I was just as confused as they were. Lmao! I’m guessing they made their special spaghetti sauce. When Bill made that face after trying that smokey dip stuff, it was sooo cute. And when he licked his apron and threw it out to those girls, that was hilarious. I’ll just admit it. I surely would be, one of those girls, fighting over that apron and making a spectacle of myself. U_U

2009-09-30 14:36:39

ME TOO !
And id be screaming πŸ˜€

Comment by Jodi
2009-09-29 21:53:03

I loved this show! It was full of unique moments: Bill saying ‘te quiero puta’ (hey, that’s from Rammstein! lol), the guys cooking their ‘special’ sauce (gross), Bill’s pain expression when he bit the frozen cookie (so adorable!)…

By the way, Bill was extraordinary, so kind and charming! And he looked as beautiful as ever πŸ™‚

Comment by Nel
2009-09-30 06:23:20

OMG OMG …Bill saying “I love you,whore!” -epic!!!
And when he licked the apron like a puppy and the girls started fighting omg …if i was there,i would have actualy killed someone,but get to it and lick it afterwards omg ..
Bill makes me sexualy attracted with not alive things (forgot what the name was :D)
And Tom had to cut the onion after all..
HUGE!

2009-09-30 14:38:02

Rape the apron.

Comment by ycon
2009-09-30 08:26:39

love bill’s new hair!!!!
ei Tokio Hotel is nominated in MTV EMA and voting is officially open!so vote 4 them!!!!!!!