INTERVIEW; Tokio Hotel

Finally the whole kenza interview

Comment by Nel
2009-09-30 10:11:42

She is really beautiful and she’s asking them reasonable questions.
And when she asked Georg a question ,Tom gave him the mic with suc ha bored expression and then looked at her like “you see?such a dumbass ”
Tom,take me away to your home and sleep with me huh πŸ˜€

2009-09-30 10:37:10

Haha.
I agree, she did a very well job!!
You can have Tom…Ill take Bill!!
=)))
HAHA

Comment by bianca
2009-09-30 15:08:11

awwwwww y didnt they celebrate gustis birthday. luv his answers though sooo funny, he sounds kinda nervous.

and i see u checking her out TOMMMMMMMMMM

Comment by Vy
2009-09-30 16:28:43

READ WHAT THE ASSHOLE PEREZ-FAT-HILTON SAID ABOUT TOKIO HOTEL

I WANT TO HIT HIM WITH A TRUCK SO BAD

Comment by Alyssarose
2009-09-30 22:18:53

I read most of comments and just about EVERYONE was defending Tokio hotel.
WOOT!
Go suck it Perez!

Comment by Sami kaulitz
2009-09-30 10:38:27

I wana sleep with tom on the first date πŸ˜‰
He is so dayum fine LIKE HOLY FUCK πŸ™‚

LOVE TOKIO HOTEL

Comment by Kelly
2009-09-30 10:49:08

That was a nice interview =D
And, lol @ Tom! ‘How do you impress the girl?’ ‘Sleep with the girl’ omygod hes so .. i dont know the right word! XD well whatever I think you know what I mean πŸ˜›

Comment by Alyssarose
2009-09-30 12:58:05

At 3:07 notice Bill’s face when she asks about repeating the swedish line,his face is like “yes anything for you….pretty lady”

Comment by Keke
2009-09-30 19:04:17

Haha thats so true!

Comment by noussa
2009-10-01 05:59:21

I noticed that too, well she’s really beautiful

Comment by Keke
2009-10-01 17:00:35

Well arnt most europeans r? lol not sayin that america doesnt have pretty ppl xD or any other country for that matter…

Comment by Alyssarose
2009-10-01 18:57:04

I think she meant she was pretty in general.
πŸ™‚

2009-09-30 15:07:39

Aww, Tom was trying to say something at the end but Bill kept talking πŸ˜€

Comment by Kora
2009-09-30 22:47:17

haha I saw that too, in the end, its like that in every interview I saw. Tom is half pissed and laughing.

2009-10-01 12:54:57

Yea its so adorable though, he just has that face πŸ˜€

2009-09-30 15:22:20

Aw, I liked that :]

Comment by tara
2009-09-30 15:25:20

did tom say something like he wants to fall in love now? than whats up with keeping the player image? its kind of getting old… but what ever.

2009-09-30 15:32:10

I think it’s so cute that she was nervous just like any other fan would be. She’s really pretty, and she seems like a nice girl. She did a good job as their interviewer, too. But yeah, Tom is just a hopeless sex hound. How can he possibly give up his one-night stands? He’s gonna sex up a special girl, and he’ll realize that he wants her for more than one night. That’s how he’s gonna end up falling in love. But she wouldn’t be there in the morning, so he’ll have to go on a frantic search for the love of his life. And he’ll find her because he’ll recognize her special kiss, like Mary Jane and Spider-Man. Lmao! I think I turned that into some ridiculous fic.

Comment by Sarah
2009-09-30 15:44:48

Tom!! What happened with the “one-night stand and flirt are over for me, I’m ready to fall in love”???

Comment by Sarah
2009-09-30 16:21:35

Haha!! They did know the track list was out??

Comment by kaulitz_lover
2009-09-30 19:20:27

they prob. do, cz its on their site =P

Comment by MrsxBillxKaulitz
2009-09-30 16:29:06

I think that’s just the way Tom is. And I think he’ll be that way until he actually finds someone he loves.

Comment by Sarah
2009-09-30 16:35:30

How could he find it either way, otherwise he can’t meet girls. So, one morning a girl will wake up in Tom’s bed and he will ask her to stay.

Comment by adena
2009-09-30 17:31:42

hah that was a great interview. but i can’t believe tom said that, rofl. wow… actually i can, but i thought he’d be a little bit mature by now. xD

i’m glad they all got to talk even though bill wouldn’t stop at the end. xD

Comment by kaulitz_lover
2009-09-30 19:18:46

bills laugh is the most beautiful thing i’ve ever heard in my life (L) its honestly, like, the perfect laugh, its just… amazing.. =P :)) <3

lol thats true ;P

*sigh.*
“its rly hard to trust them and i want to get to know them in a normal way. its pretty unrealistic.”
thats true, & thats why id never want to act desperate or over-crazed with them, cz, its obvi. hard for them…. its tough, not just for them….

ps: “i dnt think naybody need to worry right now” yaay! πŸ˜€ xD lol : P & hmm.. i thought tom was over his ‘ways’ w. girls? ;P

Comment by Kora
2009-09-30 22:48:53

Bill looks half dazed. His laughs never make a sound…he just open his mouth really wide like and look into space.

Comment by sara
2009-10-01 07:39:54

it’s nice to hear not-swedish-people say Γ€ correct hahaaha πŸ™‚