VIDEO; tokio hotel – RTL

In their younger years, Tokio Hotel have already expierenced a lot more than others in their entire life. They are in the spotlight since the age of 15. Always a farouche pose and extremly cool….Now the twins are 20 years old and their words a surprisingly mature and thoughtfully when they talked about their beginning as a popstar.

Tom: At that time we extremly screwed up …That was the time where you were just hanging out..someone smoked a joint..someone were drinking..all this stuff….At that time you were just hanging out and tried to be high in some way.

Bill: Drugs and alcohol were…you never thought about it…..i think …their is already nobody who did not tried it out……

From the beginning the twins had been on VIP-parties and skipped nothing…and of course the headlines were there…

Tom: That was exactly the time as i thought…awesome i am a Rockstar….i take completly advantage of it

Bill: As the negative headlines started and the discussion began about our age, parties and alcohol..that was the first time that i realized..oh there is another side…..how could i explain it to my grandfather

Tom: Next day you have to go to a familycelebration and there are such headlines in the newspaper about you…he drank hard drinks…some girls had been in his hotelroom..and so on….

Bill: At that time….i have to say…Tom had an extreme wastage of girls….

Tom: Every day there was another girl in my room

But in the case of love it was never serious. In 100% Tokio Hotel on october 16th on RTL a very thoughtfully Bill explain why….

Bill: If i would fall in love now…in my situation …it would be anyway like a lottery winning…i could never built up a relationship without somebody notice it..i had to let somebody know…and this girl would be probably escorted to my beedroom….

It became very clear which prize they have to pay for their fame…

Bill: We have a proberty with a garden…it is fenced …there is a high fence..you can look no further than up to the fence..and otherwise we drive around with cars with black windows…you are not able to go on the street…

Today is the release of their new album Humanoid..and the freedom of Tokio hotel is going to be more less..but now they handle it a bit different .more mature….

Comment by Keshia Dolce
2009-10-03 06:00:28

They both looked so sad and awkward in this interview =/

Poor things.

Comment by FiNU57 - Serena
2009-10-03 10:44:11

I know 🙁 its a little unsettling in a way 🙁 feel so sorry for them.. but.. thats what everyone wants isn’t it? That world wide fame.. and.. you have to sacrifice a few things like going out in teh street and normal things like that.. 🙁 Awwwwwwwwwwwhh “Falling in love right now would be liek winning the lottery” 🙁 Bill I hope you find that special someone x

Comment by penpey
2009-10-03 07:54:34

i thihnk im happy they figured it was wrong and i feel sorry for them about love and freedome i think normal life ..they had it but they have stardonia and its gone but i d no im sorry they have the hard times but i think the plusses of there career ther music its all beautifull

(um yeah sorry im always quite deep but i keep it to myself )

Comment by Penpey
2009-10-03 11:05:59

But I wana go how these questions where asked like inteview or kinda
Speech like I d no I just don’t no y this would come out it’s freaky I love them prob more now but I don’t understand

Comment by noussa
2009-10-03 08:37:24

they look sad
especially Bill, I think the media should stop asking those things and just focus on their music

Comment by Hope483
2009-10-03 10:01:55

omg…
i cryed so much for them they look really really sad and so sick of this life… ur totally right a bout the Q.

Comment by Hope483
2009-10-03 10:03:54

omg!!
i cryed so much for them they r really really look sad and so sick of this life..

Comment by LoveTH
2009-10-03 10:24:23

They are so awkward,,

they keep scratching and stroking themselves and crossing their arms as if to say stop asking me this!!! D:

bless them <3

Comment by Penpey
2009-10-03 11:02:52

I no I think it must be something over they asked to beable to tell people to stop asking questions or manager stuff It was very emotional an seemed hard for them to do but yeah

Comment by Rhia
2009-10-03 11:13:50

Looking at their old videos when they were like 15 and 16.I kinda think it’s funny because they never even thought that they would be saying this back then!!Amazing how they’ve changed!!

Comment by kyna
2009-10-03 12:19:26

then quit.

Comment by Kora
2009-10-04 02:38:24

things are never this easy. people arnt going to stop bothering you just cause you “quit”

Comment by Ella
2009-10-03 12:27:48

I actually think the fact that come clean with it and just telling it, makes them better as rolemodels. Because now they know what they did back then was wrong. Bill looks so sad in the vid, he looks away from the camera, and he keeps watching down at the floor. aww. /:

Comment by Ella
2009-10-03 12:28:17

that they came*

Comment by thelma
2009-10-03 12:31:06

I think they need a hug… I would gladly give them one, or two, or even more

Comment by Penpey
2009-10-03 13:16:19

Lots and lots of hugs

2009-10-03 13:16:39

This interview makes me want to throw a nice girl at Bill.
And it makes me feel less jealous if he finds a girl.
Im happy for Georg.

Comment by Vy
2009-10-03 19:14:39

when bill was talking about his loneliness i almost cried, because im suffering from the same thing…being lonely is one of the worst feelings in the world. sometimes i feel like im alone because im single and dont have a large portion of friends. i want to give bill and hug and say “everythings going to be alright”…i want to be bills best friend so i can call him up and cheer him up when hes down 😀

Comment by Leslie
2009-10-03 21:48:52

But you know that most all interviews give the person the questions to be asked ahead of time, and David can also always tell the interviewer not to ask about certain things…ie: the court case, etc. So I’m sure they knew what would be asked…. nevertheless, they were quite uncomfortable. Poor bbs….ja everything is not all it’s cracked up to be, is it??

2009-10-03 23:35:06

Gosh… Bill didn’t even look at the camera, and you know something’s wrong when our model is not looking at that camera. That made me so sad. I wish I could comfort them. It really hurts to watch this and know I can do nothing about it. =(