NEWS; Submit your Buzzworthy Fan Questions for Tokio Hotel!

NEWS; Submit your Buzzworthy Fan Questions for Tokio Hotel!

Unless you’ve been enjoying an active career as a cave dweller then you’re already well aware that TOKIO HOTEL IS MAKING THEIR NOBLE RETURN TO MTV. (I think I already saw a few of you camped outside in the rain!)

Tokio Hotel be here this Monday, October 19, when they’ll be the guests of honor and perform live on an all-new episode of It’s On With Alexa Chung.

And what would a Tokio trip to MTV be without BUZZWORTHY FAN QUESTIONS? Got questions for Bill, Tom, Gustav, and/or Georg? Make ‘em good ones (generally I’m a pretty nice person, but I WILL make fun of you if I read comments like “Are Bill and Tom related?”) and leave your questions in the comments below!

Click HERE to leave your message=)

Comment by penpey
2009-10-18 08:57:40

ok made up my mind i think i like blong gustav betta
🙂 just wanted to let u know 🙂
cool ha i loved when bill ate the jelly rat 😛

Comment by Katie
2009-10-18 11:33:33

rofl
Q: Can I have time to think of a Q? xD

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-10-18 12:39:49

hahahahha yesterday i ask a LOT of questions there im gonna skip school tomorow to see what they are wrigting back XD haha cant wayt:D<3

Comment by Tallonfoot381
2009-10-18 12:47:01

What IS Down on you about?
Inspiration?

Comment by Ash
2009-10-18 12:51:49

OMG I want 2 ask thema quest. bt for some reason i cant creat an account there i tryed like 6 times.Im still going 2 stay with the doubt of the quest.Damn now dat sucks =[

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-10-18 16:40:44

i koudent have a account there at first either! but if you open your e-mail and try a hundred times, or less then u will make it i was so pissed when i koudent gett it eigther but try and it will work in the end;)

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-10-18 13:13:10

Oooooooo tommy my sweety i love u so so much and i will do everything for u my sweet!!!!!!! aaammmm WILL U COME TO GREECE AGAIN???TOKIO HOTEL WILL U COME IN GREECE???GREECE LOVE’S YOU TOKIO HOTEL!!!!I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWEAR!!!!!!! AND PLZ DONT FORGEET TOMMYYY U ARE MY LIFE MY GANGSAT ANGEL I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!! WITH LOVE SOFIAAA!!!!

P.S AND MARIA WANT TO NOW IF U WILL COME TO GREECE MY COUSIN BILL SHE LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!IN GENERAL WHEN WE SAW YOU IN CONCERT WE JUST START CRYING AND CANT BELIEVE IT MMMM… I THINK THAT U REMEMBER US WE WERE WITH ONE BIG WHITE PAPER WHO WRITES TOKIO HOTEL GREECE LOVES YOU SOFIA+MARIA!!!!! HIHI WE WISH U REMEMBER US!!!!!!!WE WILL NEVER FORGGET THIS DAY IN GREECE 9.10.2009!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETY TWINS!!! WITH LOVE SOFIA UND MARIA!!! WE HOPE YOU ANSWEAR!!!

Comment by Kora
2009-10-18 13:35:47

I really wanted to ask:

To Bill, Tom & Gustav: What were you’re first words?

THAT BE ADORABLE!!

Comment by nene
2009-10-18 16:48:11

haha

Bill’s first word was ‘eye liner’

lmao

Comment by Nel
2009-10-19 06:21:26

and Tom’s ” t-i-iiii *drool* -itsss… “

Comment by Penpey
2009-10-19 10:40:36

Rolf I can’t amajin that haha!!!

2009-10-18 16:00:16

Grrr, MTV is blocked on my computer.
& I don’t have cable at father’s house.
I need a foolproof plan to watch it.
Help ?

2009-10-18 20:52:19

I couldn’t make an account, either. Some other girl had a similar question to mine, though. So I hope Tamar chooses it. I can’t wait to get their answers!

Comment by dounia
2009-10-19 00:56:02

would yous ever come to australia?? please come i will die to see yous. love yous:)

Comment by dounia
2009-10-19 01:00:17

hhaayy 🙂 would yous evaa come to australia? please do i would die 49359365294729469647 just for yous to come here. mwa love yous lots 😀

Comment by douniiaa
2009-10-19 01:03:16

hhaayy tokio hotel 🙂 will yous ever come to austraalia? pleeeaaasseeee do i would die 3274296492402792639264 times just for yous to come here
love yous muchly
from dounia and bella 🙂 .

Comment by Nel
2009-10-19 06:22:15

Hm,i dont even know how to ask them so … guess i’ll miss it.But i would ask the twins what their blood type is,i’m very interested.

Comment by douniiaa
2009-10-19 23:59:04

oh no what do i ask them ??

Comment by dounia
2009-10-20 00:01:25

hhaayy tokio hotel 🙂 just wanna kno if yous will ever come to australiiaa, pleasseeee ddo, oi would die 3493492479792792747 times for yous to come
LOVE YOUS LOTS
mwa x
from dounia and bella

Comment by dounia
2009-10-20 00:04:19

hhaayy bill, tom, georg and gustav, just wanna ask if yous will ever come to austraaliiaa? pleeaasseee do i would seriosuly die 4379364982498279279 times just for yous to come :):P
LOVE YOUUSS
mmwa xx
from dounia & bella

Comment by dounia
2009-10-20 00:12:18

haayy tom, bill, gustav and georg how are u :). i just wanna know if yous will eva come to austraalia, i wish yous would :)i would do anything lol
lovee youss soooooooo much
love bella & dounia 😀

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-10-20 10:32:28

huh!!!!! me too!!! i mean i am very interested what is their blood type!!!! i agree with ne!!! hellooo girlllsss!!!!!!! <3 🙂