VIDEO; 100% tokio hotel documentary part 1 and part 2

Comment by TH LOVER
2009-10-18 10:34:22

these aren’t in english. Well duh, i mean there’s no translation! number 1!

Comment by Jodi
2009-10-18 15:33:02

Yay! I found the documentary with subtitles! 😀

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-10-18 12:02:54

i understand a litle that for exsample they was disrespeck for the teacher or some thing XD and that they had to be in difrent calsses .. or? but anyway i dont want to mabye know i wanna know so transtelation please??

Comment by DBCCpm
2009-10-18 12:39:28

I feel so sorry for them. They didnt deserve any of that…
I mean, EVEN their teachers were such bitches to them!!!!
Sad thing is, I can relate U.U
I wish I could go in there and give them big warm hugs,
which is what they deserve ^ ^

Comment by Tallonfoot381
2009-10-18 12:49:45

okay, ICH NEEEEEDS English subs.
I love the interview,
but I cant understand a WORD OF IT!
😀

2009-10-18 15:37:01

I understood 20% of that.
It sucks that they were treated so bad.
Im glad they made it to be so big, it’s almost like a slap in the face to those who made fun & etc.

Comment by Jessica
2009-10-18 16:06:52

I love this documentary. I love seeing them as just plain human, not godlike rockstars…but..I’ll have to live with that truth.

Thank you so much for posting this…I couldn’t watch it on RTL cuz it just keeps on showing error stuff. I HATE it.

2009-10-18 20:02:22

This was such a good documentary. It filled me with so many emotions. I have to be careful, or I might cry. I guess dreams really do come true. And these guys really do have something special. They always continue to amaze me. Tokio Hotel für immer! =)

Comment by Natalia
2009-10-18 20:21:16

I’m new in this thing of posting comments. Haha:D
I kinda feel sorry for them. I didn’t understand part of it. I don’t speak german as you can see, but somehow i felt that they reflect the sadness or I don’t know what but I kinda feel it. Right now I’m like…-OMG, behind the very awesome things/lives they have, there’s the sad part, the part where no one can do anything, except for them!-
I’ve known Tokio Hotel for like 4/5 years, but I think that I like them and love them more now, than before. I’ve never put so much importance to them before until their incredible hit in 2007! Before it was like…agh, yeah, Tokio Hotel…i like them very much, but now is like…wow!!! Tokio Hotel!! 😀 hehe
I’ve never posted comments, but I decided that now I’m going to. I always read the comments after I’ve done watching all the stuff this awesome web page posts.
I’m from Mexico, so if you want to ask me questions or anything, I’m here.

Comment by waffles
2009-10-18 20:36:53

OMG i jus burst out crying OMG I REALLY WITH I WAS THERE FOR THEM NOW I FEEL GUILTY FOR KNOW DAMN RESON

2009-10-19 13:04:28

I know how you feel. >_<

Comment by Joann Kaulitz
2009-10-18 20:55:23

They are just so CUTE!

Comment by Joann Kaulitz
2009-10-18 21:01:12

I liked Gustav much better with his blondy-brown hair, not the black hair – YUCK!