INTERVIEW; Tokio Hotel – Bill Kaulitz – 12.11.09 Telehit Red Carpet

12.11.09 Telehit Red Carpet

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-11-14 09:20:33

haha ” hei hei hei, helo helo helo’ the ladys saysXD

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-11-16 21:22:35

OMJ I LOVE TELEHIT THEY PLAY DONT JUMP OVER AND OVER LOL 🙂

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-11-16 21:31:19

YA THATS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT SHOWING SOME MEXICAN LOVE 🙂 LOL

BUT DUDE WHY WERE THEY ANSWERING IN GERMAN WHY DIDNT THEY JUST ANSWER IN ENGLISH??

2009-11-14 09:41:30

She was asking in english, why didn’t they just answer in english ?

Comment by pameliithoOh!!
2009-11-14 10:17:01

Oh,OMG!
The lady was just crazy about it!!….

I saw this on Tv, and I was yelling and jumping around like a freak!.. I mean, when I saw the auditorium, I was like: OMG! Ii is the same I went to!…
It (the auditorium) is called Mundo Imperial and I steped on the same red carpet! So imagine, my heart was a 1000 beats per minute! ;D

And the ladies were like: Oh, please notice that I speak in english xD…

PaolaCecilia, I thought the same, I mean, they speak english, why loose all that time translating to them, instead of asking more questions… That was a stupid at from the production..

After they finished with the interview, the girls started saying that they were cool, and beautyful, and stuff.

And TH, of course, spend a lot of time signing autographs, but really, a LOT of time… I think they interviewed 3 more artist, and they kept on signing… TH left, but they came back, and kept signing… Isn’t that cute??

Comment by Sandra
2009-11-14 10:29:30

ooooh look at Bill´s arms he´s been working them out!!!

Comment by adena
2009-11-14 12:02:33

WORK IT BB! xD

Comment by laiila
2009-11-14 10:57:00

i love bill’s jacket and tom looks greatt:D i love his outfit!
haha tom and bill : “Fotze” LMAO =D

Comment by Grace
2009-11-14 11:45:12

Yeah.. I was thinking that too. Tom’s outfit is so cool. Not as baggy as it used to be and very stylish. And the “camel” colour suits him so well. Didn’t think he could get any hotter, but I was wrong:)

And the hey hey hey hey hey hey, hi hi hi hi hi, hello hello, hello hello really made me laugh and the guys seem to be thinking “okay, we get it, stop”..

Comment by ammerianne
2009-11-14 16:00:06

dont i still see a little muscle on bill’s arms??
still. just a little.
hahah. he’s outfit’s cute btw.

Comment by SandraCologne
2009-11-14 16:21:18

I think Bill looks thinner than ever in this video, especially his hips and legs. Wide trousers would suit him better. But I am sure he is really proud of his thinness as he always places emphasis on his thin body. But I love him anyway 😡
Tom however looks georgious with his camel jacket and camel shoes, really cool, really handsome.
But one question to Tom and Bill: A bad German word…” FOTZE”? Are you serious?? I somehow thought you are 20 years old and not 12 !

Comment by hotnspicy
2009-11-15 04:21:01

What does ‘FOTZE’ mean?

2009-11-14 16:30:58

Those ladies were making me laugh. The guys look great. I didn’t know they could get any sexier, but they managed to pull it off. Tom is just so adorable to me. Even when the word “fotze” came out of his mouth. XD

Comment by Thfurimmer
2009-11-14 18:12:10

lol the interviewer was talking to bill in the beginning like he was retarded

Comment by mara
2009-11-14 19:36:59

That is Latin America for u.
They get exited very easily.

2009-11-14 21:34:58

Why is that man holding Bill’s arm like that at the end?

Comment by jule
2009-11-18 08:56:50

hahaha great 😀 fotze means idiot.. they are very eviel but they are the best 🙂

Comment by BiLl kAuLiTz ist mein lieben
2009-11-25 14:28:27

that lady about got on my nerves…heyy hi hi hi hi heyy etc…
Bill looked absolutly amazingg

Fotze?? hahah i though he would say like Schiesse or somethin.. not idiot!

Comment by katiee ;)
2009-12-30 11:29:58

what does fotze mean? google wont tell me x] tom looks amazinggg =]