NEWS;PEREZHILTON; Tokio Hotel frontman in serious car accident!

NEWS;PEREZHILTON; Tokio Hotel frontman in serious car accident!
Thankfully he didn’t hurt his pretty little face!

Tokio Hotel’s Bill Kaulitz is lucky to have his life!

The singer was in a serious car accident last week while driving his Audi Q4 on the streets of Germany.

“I was alone in the car on my way to Berlin. Normally I’m a very careful driver, have never been in an accident and never speed. Suddenly another car pulled into my lane without indicating. Trying to avoid it I lost control over the wheel,” said Bill.

In the end, he hit the guardrails and managed to escape unharmed!

“I tried to get out of the car immediately. I pushed open the door as hard as I could and called the police on my cell. I was very upset and in shock. The police tried to calm me down by phone,” he continued. “My brother Tom was insanely worried. I saw the images in front of my eyes over and over again and didn’t sleep at all. Everyone supported me and tried to make me feel better.”

Yet, the event is something that will stay with him forever and has made him appreciate life!!

“I think about the accident every day. I think it will be a while before I can get over it. It goes deep. I thought I wouldn’t make it out alive. I’ve never been this close to death! It’s a miracle that I’m still alive. In moments like that we notice what is really important and to cherish one’s life anew,” said the gracious singer. “In a moment like that you only try to save your life. With another car it could have ended differently. I didn’t even get a scratch.”

And the day after the accident, Bill rocked out at the MTV Awards in Berlin!!

Such a trooper!

Glad you’re okay, bb!

SOURCE; PerEzzz

Comment by Penpey
2009-11-14 08:21:03

I’m so glad he’s ok I nearly exspoded when saw my email
Man it really puts things into perspective on how I anyway feeel for tokio hotel :/

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-11-16 21:19:17

yes he does have a pretty little face 🙂 hahaha and wow i cant believe he performed like nothin happened wow hes good 😉 and why was he alone? wouldnt the band be with him?
it was on the was to the EMAs right?

Comment by Jordan
2009-11-17 07:11:53

No he went to the EMA’s the next day… i don’t know why he was alone though… maby he just wanted to go on a drive or something.

Comment by Marianna
2009-11-14 08:37:14

Aww he’s being nice for once O_O

Comment by Shannon
2009-11-14 08:44:10

Thank God he’s okay!

Comment by charlotte
2009-11-14 09:14:01

aww my baby, he could of died :O:O xx

Comment by Weedy Star
2009-11-14 09:14:12

He loves Bill 😀
I always know that xD

Comment by Jessica
2009-11-14 09:15:04

OMFG…PEREZ!
“the gracious singer”
wth…faggot…plastic head…he just dissed him a month ago…and there he goes..acting all nice…

PEREZ, GO HANG YOURSELF.

Comment by Penpey
2009-11-14 11:30:09

Hey urm…. Please don’t say faggot in a mean way please (:

2009-11-14 09:47:39

bb ?
What the eff is wrong with perez ?!
He realized that so much fans are out there, so now he’s trying to be nice to get us to like him ?
No matter what nice things he says about them, i will NEVER like perez hilton.
Other than that, i’m glad he wasn’t rude in such a serious article.

Comment by Penpey
2009-11-14 11:29:09

I no he was rich tokio hotel be there style bow it all nice to by I don’t really care because I’m more interested in bill that him but yeah it’s anoyin

Comment by Penpey
2009-11-14 13:18:54

He was mean to tokio hotel and there style and now *

Comment by Ichigo
2009-11-14 09:50:36

awww poor bill! i don’t even know what i would do if bill died!
stupid perez, he was JUST calling tokio hotel stupid and now he’s being all nice! WTF??

Comment by pameliithoOh!!
2009-11-14 09:56:07

He is just being sarcastic, and I don’t like that.

He refers to Bill as if to say: Bill, you are a girl.

And, why on earth does this man (should I call him man?), well,this person writes this article… Is not something that he cares about.
And we fans don’t care about his opinioi either.

Comment by adena
2009-11-14 11:58:19

genau!

i’d rather he be a bitch than make a joke out of this by being sarcastic. i don’t understand why he just doesn’t talk about them at all.

Comment by K.C.
2009-11-14 10:31:41

I think Perez knows he’d look like the biggest creep on earth if he sounded happy.

I do hope (maybe foolishly?) that he’s on Bill’s side once and for all, though.

Comment by laiila
2009-11-14 10:43:51

1st HOT PICTURE BILL 😀
2nd of course perez had to be a little bit nice cause its a car accident no joke here he would be rude if he made fun of him!..although he is always rude but still xD

Comment by vanessa
2009-11-14 11:13:50

thanks god Bill is fine
I almost had a heart attack when i heard about the accident

Comment by Penpey
2009-11-14 11:31:02

Smar

Comment by Sarah
2009-11-14 11:16:35

Perez is such an hypocrite.

Comment by kyna
2009-11-14 12:15:36

oh god hear we go with the butthurt tokio hotel fans again: this fan said it best:If fangirls don’t constantly comment on TH related posts with ILU’s, less than three’s and bad german grammar and spelling, proclaiming their eternal love for the band or asking one of the boys/all four to date, marry or fuck them, will they think that they will no longer be considered true fans?! Anyone can post any comment they want, anywhere they want, IMHO, since I’m supposing they live in free countries and have the right to say what they think, but damn it, just going ICH LIEBE TH FUR IMMER!!!!!!11 for the 9999999th time is just boring.
We get it, you love TH even though you think Gustav’s ugly and shouldn’t be in the band and Georg’s real name George, and that no one else besides the Kaulitz twins are worth your attention. But don’t call yourself a fan then. Don’t criticize looks, because they’re MUSICIANS and NOT models or actors. Don’t argue how every girl they ever meet is ugly and doesn’t deserve to be on the same continent as them. Don’t think that every comment that’s not as hyper as yours mean that you’re the only ~*true fan*~ and everyone else is against you/the band.

And for heaven’s sake DON’T call Georg by any other name than his own. It’s a beautiful name!

Comment by Brianna J
2009-11-14 21:21:39

Well said!!

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-11-14 12:16:51

oooOOoooooO OMG.. 🙁 🙁 I CANT BELIEVE THISSSSSSSS………… 🙁 THANKS GOD THAT BILL IS OK!!!!!!!OOOOO BILL THE LIFE CONTINUE IGNORE THIS MOMENT AND GO ON WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU AND BE BY YOUR SIDE!!!!!!!!! PLZ DONT FORGGET WE LOVE YOU AND WE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!! WITH LOVE MARIA AND SOFIA!!!!!!! 🙂 plz Bill forgett it and all WILL BE OKAY!!!! U HAVE UR FUNS WHO LOVES YOU AND ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!!!!!! WE LOVE YA BIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by ailuj
2009-11-14 14:31:53

AWW perez put a little heart over his shoulder! could this be the start to a new friendship?:O yah right.
so glad bills ok:) the second car accident in tokio hotel history..

Comment by kim
2009-11-14 14:59:47

Perez is a fucking hypocrite.
Subhuman scum.

2009-11-14 15:41:40

When I saw Perez Hilton’s name, I was like “Aw, hell no!” Then I started reading… o_O I’m pretty sure he doesn’t really give a damn about Bill, but at least he had the decency not to turn it into a joke.

Comment by Raniss
2009-11-16 17:26:33

Totally right. He could have said really mean things.
Glad Bill is all right, I got a heart attack when i read he had a car accident.

Comment by Angel Namerah
2009-11-14 16:44:43

I could hardly nap in this afternoon and am still in shock so yeah its like i was with him for some reason its really pounding my heart even yet knowig hes okay its really getting to me *sigh* i’ll jst go get some water.

Comment by Tami
2009-11-14 18:18:48

at least perez didnt say anything mean :\

Comment by Tanya M
2009-11-14 18:43:28

Perez Hilton DID NOT break that story

You could have posted the article about the accident without bringing up perez – btw

I hate perez no matter how suck up he tries to be. Lets not give him attention!

Comment by Kourtney-Anne
2009-11-14 18:45:53

Wow…Perez is actually being nice for once! That awesome!

I am so glad Bill is okay. Tom must’ve been SOOO worried! I would’ve been to if one of my siblings was in a car accident like that.

Comment by Brianna J
2009-11-14 19:32:54

poor baby!

Comment by Tori
2009-11-14 21:22:41

Wow – skinny skinny skinny. His cheeks are sucked in. still hot though.

Comment by Bella
2009-11-14 23:24:58

since when did fucking perez care.

glad Bills alright 🙂

Comment by Kora
2009-11-14 23:34:29

“Thankfully he didn’t hurt his pretty little face!”

Well true on that…

Comment by Hannah_Kaulitz97
2009-11-15 05:20:58

Oh my god!!!!!!! I cried when I saw that Bill had the crash, but I’m so glad that he is ok. I’m so glad that we didn’t lose him.

Comment by Kristen
2009-11-15 05:34:27

OMG I freaked out when I saw this!!!! Poor Bill!!!!! I’m soooo glad he’s ok!!!!!! <33333

Comment by loveme.xx.8
2009-11-15 10:26:23

perez hilton’s a faggot.
tom & georg & gustav & bill should like meet him one day and like seriously beat the crap out of him!
geez, seriously what’s his problem calling him a bb.
and his pretty little face.
aah. fuck off.
i hate him.
he makees fun of EVERYBODY.

Comment by penpey
2009-11-17 11:17:01

hey um again please dont say faggot 🙂

Comment by DanyTHlover
2009-11-15 12:17:28

OMG bill could have died!!! i’d kill myslf if that happened thankz God he is okay.. 😉 i hope he gets over it

Comment by OLIVAROSE
2009-11-15 13:54:28

i cant tell whether he’s being nice or sarcastic…

Comment by Bethany
2009-11-15 16:30:49

I’m so friggin glad he’s okay. Poor Bill though, something like that isn’t what you can get over so easily. I love Bill so much and hope he’s doing well where ever he is : )

Comment by Bloody Rose
2009-11-15 16:31:09

Idiot…Bill drives a Q7 not Q4 -_-; And he should get his head checked…acting nice all of a sudden wth? I’d still hate him even if he showers Bill with flowers and shit…..hey…that ryhmes! =DD *clears throat* anyway…i almost had a heart attack when i opened my mail D= Thank god he didn’t suffer any injury *sighs in relief* i’m gonna find that son of a bitch and run over him with his own car! 8D

Comment by xoxo Karlee Kaulitz xoxo
2009-11-15 21:03:24

glad perez is being nice, but i dont believe. go f*ck urself. you hate bill and you know it. whatever you say gets u money so w.e. we love ya bill! glad ur okay! 🙂 XOXO TOM AND BILL XOXO

Comment by tara
2009-11-15 22:12:40

uhh bipolar much perez?

2009-11-16 12:51:37

prez hiltons only doing this cause he got too many hatters from tokio hotel fans 😛

Comment by tina
2009-11-16 17:16:03

PEREZ HILTON: go kill yourself!

Hilton is SO FAKE!!!!!
Just a while ago he was slamming Bill and for someone who doesn’t like TH, he sure does keep a good tab on what’s going on with them!!!

UGHHH!!!!

But enough about that.
I’m so glad my babys okay<33

Comment by VeeKayy(:
2009-11-17 21:10:03

Ohh my godd! 🙁

2009-11-22 00:10:59

Неплохой пост, но много лишнего.

Comment by lov3bill
2009-11-23 16:26:06

O gosh..When i was riding that my heart was beating SO DAMN FAST!!!!THANK GOD IT’S OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by BiLl kAuLiTz ist mein lieben
2009-11-24 22:10:19

Bill,
I love you soooo much.
If anything were to you, i would have died
i love you