THTV; Video – tokio hotel tv 2009 episode 10

Comment by Amy
2009-11-19 16:00:20

I was so happy for them when they won. 😀
Congratulations to them again.
And I love that little hand-clapping game Bill and Tom were playing. ;D

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-11-20 23:07:40

HAHA IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THEY WERE BACKSTAGE LOL JUST LAUGHING AND MOVING AROUND LOL

2009-11-19 16:23:25

I love the little hand game
It’s so cute 🙂
I voted for them at least 3565 times

Comment by tara
2009-11-19 16:39:13

LMAO! that was funny!!!
why is it that tom always does that thing at the end.. where he re opens the card and makes a weird sound. if you see all the ema’s vma’s w.e shows, he always does it! lmao! love it

Comment by hot girl images
2009-11-19 17:14:00

It’s so nice and cute!

Comment by LoveTH
2009-11-19 17:39:01

Haha I’ve missed Tom’s weird squeels ;D

and them doing patty cake,, so cute ^.^

They look so nervous and excited spazzing out together 😛

I spazzed when I was watching the EMAs, best thing ever I am so happy… and Bill looks fine after the crash so its all good xD

Comment by Dana Kaulitz
2009-11-19 17:56:58

=D
OhMyGod!
I love them soo much!
I’ve missed them and i’m glad that they’re back!! =D

2009-11-20 05:42:50

I love it when Bill and Tom were playing Slide. That was so adorable. My best friend and I used to play that all the time when we were little. But yeah, their EMA performance was everything that is epic, and they totally deserved that award because they are the best band! Ah! I’m excited all over again.

Comment by Bethany
2009-11-20 15:34:21

I was so ecstatic when they won. I stayed up all night to watch their amazing, epic performance of ‘world behind my wall’ It was amazing to watch, and brought tears to my eyes. I knew from the start that they’d win. I told my friends that, they disagreed and said green day would win. When they won, i had the biggest smile on my face all day : ) Telling everyone in school that Tokio Hotel won : D