GOSSIP; FACE it or CROSS your fingers girls!

Another girl claiming to be Bill Kaulitz girlfriend.

GOSSIP; FACE it or CROSS your fingers girls!
This time it’s Kim Paradise. Well whats YOUR story girl, we have heard soo many of those “oh i miss him, cant be without him anymore, he loves me, i met him at a party, he stared at me all the time, i felt like fainting, i know u guys are jealous of me but u have to face it i am bills girlfriend, he told me not tell anyone so that the fans wont get upset, i have a blog so i can brag about how bitchy and lucky i am to have bill kaulitz as my baby boy. I am bills girlfriend. I’m even pregnant O.o

-.-

She has a blog
She has twitter
She probly has facebook as well
She has bill’s number and talks to him every minute and every day ..
-So what? Even I can make up all this drama, with even a better story. So what am tryna say is, dont believe in anything before u hear it from bill himself (:

&& Personally i dont really see any reasons to make her famous here at THR by posting her pics/info about her and etc. cuz if shes just another faker…she doesnt even deserve to get mentioned. But since a lot of fans were asking and mailing me to tell them about this rumor i decided to just write a little about what I think about all this drama and this ‘queen’.

Comment by Natali
2009-11-23 09:30:47

its not real until we hear it straight from bill, thats my attitude about the whole thing. shes probably fake, and bill has said so many times that when he gets a gf he will TELL us. so, i will wait until he tells us.

Comment by Hannah_Kaulitz97
2009-11-23 13:33:22

that is true dont belive anything like that till you hear it from bill

Comment by Elicia
2009-11-23 15:41:30

Yeah. and being Pregnant is totally out of point.
Sounds totally fake.
I will only listen to Bill and i trust him

Comment by Penpey
2009-11-23 15:58:32

Yup same
I’m pretty sure that bill said stuff like I’d tell everyone
So yup untill I hear of from him…no comment

Comment by SarahYork
2009-11-23 17:06:13

I agree, I’m waiting to hear it from Bill before I believe it 😀

Comment by NoRealXLoveInU
2009-11-23 18:20:00

I agree 100%. Why would she tell everyone if Bill said to keep it a secert??? Fame wanting bitch. And besides, Bill would NEVER get a girl pergo..not in a million ears. Tooo far…WAY too far…

Comment by Amanda
2009-11-23 21:03:54

This chick here is so fake!! She is just one of those fans who just seek attention and this is her only way of doing it, but she is shooting herself because now no one believes her.

Why post something if you want to keep it a secret??

IM LIKE ALL THE OTHER FANS ON THIS COMMENT BOARD!! I WILL ONLY BELIEVE IT WHEN BILL ADMITS IT!!

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:25:34

OMFG! SOME GIRLS R SOOOO LOW! BILL HAS SAID SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE IS WAITING 4 THE ONE AND I DONT THINK SHE WOULD BE THE ONE!!!

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-11-25 23:08:15

HAHAHA YOU STUPID HOE YOU WISH YOU HAD BILL ! BUT YOU DONT YOU GOT NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT MAKE UP LIES

Comment by LoveTH
2009-11-23 09:33:02

Pregnant?? maybe a bit too far… ewwwww xD

Comment by admin
2009-11-23 09:34:04

LOL (:

Comment by Elicia
2009-11-23 15:37:49

Omg! yeah. Sounds totally fake. ik Bill wouldnt do that

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:26:21

yeah thats so unfair on bill!

Comment by Nikki
2009-11-23 09:33:05

yeah I highly doubt she is Bill’s girlfriend because Bill always says he WOULD tell everyone if he had a girlfriend since theres nothing to hide…and she’s claiming “he doesn’t want the fans to know” but idk I can’t say anything though…

Comment by me
2009-11-23 16:30:39

u guys should check her twitter page out…

shes written like all this stuff about “him” she doesnt specify who “him” is but she keeps saying this stuff about how she misses “him” and that hes always busy with his band and that she met his twin brother and hes soo funny.. and he keeps saying al this crap.. and then her blog is

idk.. i have to admit shes VERY beautiful but i dont think the true/ real girlfriend of bill would EVER go out and publicly start saying all this crap as in doing stuff to get peoples’ attention…. the real gf of bill would respect him and just like georg’s gf.. not use media to let the whole world know who she is….. so yea.. she needs a life.. plus she happens to be from germany….

idk…

Comment by Ash
2009-11-24 00:27:24

i agree with u

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:27:04

yeah i agree with u 2!

Comment by Nina
2009-11-25 08:58:31

BTW … Bill have said that he DON’T realy want a girlfriend from germany , and she looks to much bitchy or I know the word but dont have it … she shoows to much , so I personaly DON’T belive it…

eventhow I will not belive anything about that.. it is just a lot off bull shit! so , yeah…

Comment by Kori :D
2009-11-23 09:37:29

hahahaa she’s another pyscho bitch!!!! I agree with Natali, until we hear it from Bill for real, then its not true. Why would Bill LIE about having a gf?! he hasn’t had one in like 3 years! and she looks like a fake…. XP so i’m crossing my fingers its not true

Comment by tokio hotel kitty
2009-11-23 20:16:50

LOL!!!!

Comment by Kori :D
2009-11-24 13:35:52

😀 i’m good at making a point XD

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:27:43

thank u 4 summing it up kori!

Comment by Kori :D
2009-11-28 15:23:57

no prob. But she might need some loopy pills XD

Comment by Nette
2009-11-23 09:39:59

THEY LOOK LIKE SISTERS O.O

Comment by Kori :D
2009-11-23 09:44:28

OMG UR RIGHT!!!!!! THEY DO!!!!!!!

Comment by admin
2009-11-23 09:45:50

wtf guyssss :P:P hahahhahaha

Comment by Raniss
2009-11-23 10:35:42

hahah right… but they could be!!

Comment by Ellie
2009-11-23 09:44:59

i dont think its true i odnt think Bill would be with a girl who, shouts out their personal life. Bill’s better than that. and i agree we wont know if its true until it comes straight from Bill. he’s always saying in intereviews about NOT having a girlfriend why would he be keep mentioning it in various intereviews ect if he has got a gf?? thats what i wanna know. coz iodntthink this is true at all. but we’ll have to wait till Bill says something.

Comment by Danita
2009-11-23 09:53:18

even the donkey would smart that these girls ARE Sent to cut paperz…. how trivial…. that they are sent with other Men or Agencies :]

Comment by Danita
2009-11-23 09:54:36

that these girls work for Smb.. that they Do it with Instructionz… damnit..az if My Concern here – az if I ever worked for Smb…..

Comment by Janine
2009-11-23 09:57:57

one word..eww..it’s not even a word..sort of an expression..but what ever!disgusting..totally F-A-K-E..advice:if you’re trying to convince the fans,at least make it convincing..lolz..

Comment by laiila
2009-11-23 10:09:01

hahahahaha =D omg this shit is SOO funny!! lmao !!
GET URSELF A LIFE A GIRL LOL xD
she is soo stupid and probably 9 years old or smthin xP

p.s bill’s girlfriend will never say it to the whole world that she is his gf!! AND EVEN WHEN HE DOESNT WANNA TELL ANYONE!!!

bill even said in the recent interview of “arthur and the minimoys” that he would like to say to the ppl that he has a gf but he is sadly still single!!!!!

Comment by laiila
2009-11-23 10:10:15

oh and its FAKE BITCH xD

Comment by Kori :D
2009-11-24 13:38:05

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!! ICH LIEBE ES!!!!!! XD

Comment by Leah
2009-11-23 10:14:06

She is a fake. She is German but all her tweets are in English. Bill has always said that he would say if he had a gf, that he wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret. A true gf wouldn’t say anything until he announced it so why the tweets and blog. And she was supposedly there with him at the EMA’s yet the only woman he was photographed with is Nathalie. What about no mention of his car accident. I think that after a life threatening incident that if he had a true love he would confess it to the world. And that is my take on this whole thing.

Comment by Raniss
2009-11-23 10:36:47

can it me more desperate for attention? she is just another gitls with no friends and no life…. she is a really fake bitch so admin is right.. don’t make her famous

Comment by HamburgsFinest
2009-11-23 10:42:03

HAHAHHAA YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!!
WHY would anyone even believe this for a MINUTE?!?
It’s ridiculous the things she’s saying. Plus she said, “he told me not tell anyone so that the fans wont get upset” – and Bill SPECIFICALLY said several time that he would tell the fans if he has a girlfriend.

*sigh*
Pathetic.

2009-11-23 15:14:22

I know, right? And if he supposedly told her that, then she’s not that trustworthy. Because here she is going behind his back, telling all the fans. It’s so disrespectful to announce it all over the internet. That’s why I know he wouldn’t be with a girl like her.

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:29:11

she is such a pathetic bitch!

Comment by loveme.xx.8
2009-11-23 11:21:22

yeeh
yeah right.
but how can it be ?
im married to bill & tom kaulitz.
and secretly im dating georg!
but they dont want anybody to know ..

blah blah balh
SLUT SHIT!

Comment by tokio hotel kitty
2009-11-23 20:17:30

LOL OMG U R SO RIGHT!

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:30:33

ROTFLMFO! ttly!

Comment by Iara
2009-11-23 12:09:53

i personally think this is fake,theres no reason why bill would hide a romance…..its really dumm how ppl think they could attention like this.idk thats my opinion.
w.e it is,bill tell his fans and he hasnt so yup….lol
ich liebe dich,bill und tokio hotel <3

Comment by Tante Augustine
2009-11-23 12:12:29

She looks like a skank from Da block.

I dont see him taking a second look at this classless, famewhore, amateur looking fuglet.

Comment by Brookelle
2009-11-23 12:34:47

It’s not Bill’s gf, because if he had one, he wouldn’t be able to contain his happiness.
AND you’re just giving this girl the attention she wants.
Shame, shame, shame on you!

Comment by Wannaby Bill's Girl ♥
2009-11-23 12:35:09

I believed it up to the ‘And im pregnant’ bit LMAO Anyways, if Bill wasn’t a virgin anymore he’d be DYING to tell the fans, and for the past 3 years Bill has wanted a girlfriend, he’d be SO happy he wouldnt be able to keep it to himself. AND in a n interview he said it’s sad how people keep there relationships a secret just so the fans will keep coming to their concerts and all that.
Basically in my opinion, this is a load of BULL SHIT xD

Comment by Stephanie
2009-11-23 12:49:30

Bill is a very honest person so I don’t believe it. I’ll believe when he says it.

Comment by Mickey
2009-11-23 13:06:02

LMAO!!!!! This one’s hillarious!! xD At least the first couple of them like the one where he’s with the make-up girl and the other w/ that whore who wrote a book about it sounded a LITTLE bit plausible! xD LOL thanks THR, you made my morning!

Comment by zoe
2009-11-23 13:08:24

ok girls…this is totally fake!!without doubt…
bill hasn’t time for girlfriend and she is another stupid girl that wants to be famous…..

Comment by i love bill forever
2009-11-23 13:19:26

wtf? wtf? wtf?

just like 2 seconds ago they showed T.H in RTL where bill said he had no girlfriend for 5 years and he will not fall in love for the next few years! stupid whore! who does she think she is? anywayz a girl like her would never be loved from a guy like bill! i lvoe you billlll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by MrsxBillxKaulitz
2009-11-23 13:23:44

Bill said multiple times that he would tell everyone that he has a girfriend. I’m pulling the bs card on this one. Plus, Bill wouldn’t like anyone who doesn’t respect their fans. So her saying she can be bitchy and stuff about it would definatly be a red light to him.

Comment by BILLOLOHOLIC
2009-11-23 13:25:14

fake bitch! and bill hates bitches. ;D

Comment by Mel
2009-11-23 13:35:42

sure she’s bills girlfriend…… in her dreams maybe haha but aren’t we all?? 😀 such a faker its pathetic, until bill tells us otherwise he’s single XD

2009-11-23 13:37:10

Yeah, we cant believe her. Seriously.
I mean look at her.
Bill would never date a girl like that!

Shes a slut!!!

Ive read a million things and have watched many interviews of Bill saying he likes girls that are classy!!! CLASSY!
does she look classy to you?
And prgnant?
No, Bill wouldnt do that.
This is just rediculous.

Comment by angelicamarie483
2009-11-23 13:42:22

LIES LIES LIES

Comment by steph91
2009-11-23 13:42:27

such a lie!!! ahahahah it just makes me laugh!ahahahah XD! it’s so pathetic!! ahhaaha XD this is the best way 2 make understand everyone that she’s just a liar, since writing blogs about “their lovestory” it’s the last thing bill’s girlfriend would do….also bcause prvacy and trust r some the most important things 2 bill. so…. we shouldn’t believe it’s true not even 4 a second!!!! it’s crystal clear!!! girls!!!! she’s A LIAR!!!

Comment by Catie
2009-11-23 13:51:48

oh my, what do we have here? an attention whore.

Comment by Jaxx
2009-11-23 16:50:30

jezus she’s more whoreish and trashy than megan fox!

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:31:08

TTLY!

Comment by tomlover
2009-11-23 13:57:04

i think shes dreaming ..right ?
what the hell is she talking about ? just because she cant have bill that doesnt mean that she has to say these stuff…i wonder what bill would say about this stupid silly girl xD.
anyways ill never belive anyone till tom , bill gustav or goerg prove something about their love or simething xP.

Comment by chris
2009-11-23 14:01:54

ZOMG BILL WOULD NEVER WANT A BITCH LIKE THAT, I THINK HE IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH SUBSTANCE AND VALUES, NIT SOME THRASHY SLUT…LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS HER PROBLEM, BITCH NEEDS HELP…

Comment by Briza
2009-11-25 01:31:44

so fucking true!

Comment by Sarah22
2009-11-23 14:03:46

I think she looks like Amy Winehouse or like a gangster girl.

Comment by JumbieGirl89
2009-11-23 14:06:20

If this was so true then why didnt Bill tell us himself he said that if he ever had a girlfriend that he would not keep it a secret so in my opinion this bitch is only in it for the fame that is all because til this she was a nobody no one ever heard of her or seen her in things nothing so to me she needs to get a life and quit stalking Bill because that is how I see it

Comment by shay
2009-11-23 14:22:09

fake loser!!

Comment by lindseeey
2009-11-23 14:23:28

saying that she’s pregnant … now thats oo far!
and Bill said that when he gets a girlfriend, he doesn’t want to keep her a secret, he wants to show off that he has someone to love.

Comment by Winter
2009-11-23 14:27:25

If it were true, we would of heard it by now from Bill himself, just as we did from Georg. This is the first time I’ve heard about it

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-11-23 14:27:45

Omg????? she is lie so so much omg i have no comments….i have to say in greek ELEOS 8EE MOU POU KATANTHSAME..HUH if she is pregnant my cousin is maried with bill kaulitz and have his baby lol…..so many fakes in this world…AGAIN OMG!!!!!…. :/

Comment by :Den!se*luvsB!LL
2009-11-23 14:31:40

fake fucken hoe she just wants attetion!! that bitch,i outa sock her across her face!! ill even cut her!!(sorry just really pissed off)

Comment by Lizzie
2009-11-23 14:57:11

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!! oh my god! im sooo sick of slutty bitches like this one goin around saying all this shit! okay, bill is still gong on about finding his true love and being single and saying all these cute loving things ♥, and why would he ever waste his heart on a WHORE!!!??!? never ever, shes just a fake ass bitch wanting her fame. so miss….GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GET A LIFE!!!!! anyways, if bill ever did get a gf, i feel she wouldnt look like this. i think she would be like a little rocker normal chick with dark makeup, who is pale, and her natural body!!! not a spray tanned, implanted, lip injectioned bitch. so thats all i have to say about this HUGE….ASS….LIE!!!!!!!!

Comment by _Minorka
2009-11-23 14:59:34

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She’s pregnant HAHAHAHAH! Omg so twitdiot -.-! She has a follower who is friend (or something like that) of Ann Katrin .. I won’t believe anything until it comes from Bill’s mouth.

Comment by Ash
2009-11-23 15:01:59

I’ll wait till Bill says anything. :3

He once said in an interview that he wouldn’t keep it a secert. He’d be too happy.

So yeah.

Comment by Bicca
2009-11-23 15:02:15

This girl has a My Space, yes..and she and some FAKER BILL has a lovething going on in there. OMFG HOW PATHETIC SHE IS!!!!
Like Bill would EVER have the time for this roll play in My Space. GET A RIP OF REALITY GIRL…LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
Some do whatever the can to be famous..uuaaahahahahahahahah!!!!

Comment by poprockprincess
2009-11-23 15:15:23

And I’m marrying him next week, so it must be true. LMAO. Come on we all daydream about it, but seriously…….

Comment by vikkixx
2009-11-23 15:27:33

i would LOVE to be BILL KAULITZ G I R L F R I E N D!! ;D
but this it too far. i hate these kind of people that do this stuff.
-get a life fake bitch XD

2009-11-23 15:27:52

Of course, I don’t believe this. It did give me a good laugh, though. Bill has already said that he will tell us when he gets a girl. Plus, he would not be with a girl like her because she clearly has no respect for him or their so-called relationship.

Comment by THFAN
2009-11-23 15:34:18

this is totally bogus. she’s just trying to get famous and all that other shit. i have 3 words for that chick.

GET A LIFE!!

Comment by kaylie
2009-11-23 15:38:21

well I dont believe it or like it, but I won’t say bad things about her just in case cuz Bill wouldnt want people to hate on someone cuz of him. tho…i doubt it would sit well if he stressed secrecy so much and she ran out to tell everyone, shows that really its not him that means something to her but the idea.

abstract thinking tho, since i totally dont believe a word. wow tho, pregnant? thats a little out there (and to quote LoveTH: ewwwww!)

Comment by welcomeX2XmyXTHXParade
2009-11-23 15:51:34

pregnant hahahha sorry but first of all i cant even imagine Billy as a daddy second-she is a faker she needs to take her B-shit sumwhere else. i’ll believe when i hear it from Bill himself. you have to see to believe

Comment by dani
2009-11-23 16:05:57

You are right dont believe anything,just if Bill say so if not its not true then.

Comment by :]
2009-11-23 16:07:18

Alright this is stupid- OF COURSE shes fake, i could so easily go on my twitter and blog the same thing- PREGNANT? This girls on crack….

Comment by Bethany
2009-11-23 16:07:59

Nope, definite faker. Bill specifically said, that if he did have a girlfriend, he’d be in love, so he wouldn’t want to keep it a secret. Besides, he wouldn’t keep that from his fans, he loves us : D

Comment by Ifreak
2009-11-23 16:19:21

OMG this is so f***** fake bill would tell us if he had one ,, poor girl she is just dreaming XD

Comment by aly
2009-11-23 16:21:26

i think shee’s more appropriate for tom lool…

i dont think bill would that a girl like that… well i dont believe it.. i mean pregnant PREGNANT seriously?!?!

Comment by charlotte
2009-11-23 16:23:07

omg i would be heart broken if she was his girlfriend!
i realy hope its not 🙁

Comment by anaruth
2009-11-23 16:25:52

omg this bitch is actually saying this i dont like bill i like tom but i hate fake rumors that people make up. so wat if he wasstaring at u bitch ive had guys talk to me eery second of the day and stare at me and were not going out. hey bill lovers dont belive this crap its lke the rumor that gustav was a father

Comment by Jaxx
2009-11-23 16:47:36

No she’s not.
I’m 95% sure.
Bill hasn’t been in a relationship for 4 years, maybe even five, and if he says he doesn’t have a girlfriend, HE DOESN’T HAVE A FRICKING GIRLFRIEND!
That’s like choosing the trust of an.. IDK, like a dead fish over someone we all love and trust.

Comment by jelly
2009-11-23 16:55:48

this iss sooo faaake lmao i just gotnosey and read all her tweets shes sooo immature wtf is her problem she’ll never go out with bill especially now that she has that crazy obsession that has led her so far; shes fucking craazy! lmao she needs help asap. and we all should know shes lying i saw some people on twitter who actually wanted to be her friend because they believed her . lmfao! so lame! and we all know its a huge lie because he wouldnt look so sad when talking about the situation hes going through in interviews.

Comment by jelly
2009-11-23 16:56:58

btw she just wants faaame you shouldve never posted it , not eve her picture! its stupid . we’re obviously giving her what she wants hope this post isnt up for so long

2009-11-23 17:07:18

Her name doesn’t even sound real.

Comment by Michelle
2009-11-23 17:18:57

Bill once said in an interview that if he had a girlfriend he would announce it to the world! He said that he would be so happy and in love that he wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret. This chick must get over herself. She wishes!

Comment by Nat
2009-11-23 17:20:44

I will be immensely happy the day Bill finds a girlfriend that he loves with all his heart, because she will be making him happy. Of course I will wish it was me, but I will be happy he is happy. But if this girl actually said any of the junk right under the picture, she is a lie.

Comment by Haley
2009-11-23 17:25:53

This is SO fake its not real untill bill releses it himself. and why would he date and have sex with a bitch like her. she says she is pregnate well bill wanted a strong healthy relashionship before sex or even kids. she is a FAKE!!!!

Comment by BigCityDreams.xxo.
2009-11-23 17:27:53

i agree.
i don’t know if she’s a fake or not ; but i won’t believe it until i hear Bill say it.
&&i also agree about not posting stuff about her ; because that’s what she wants, the attention. :p

Comment by Shay
2009-11-23 17:31:37

Umm okay? Seriously guys– when I read her posts with all the love stuff- I had to giggle a little bit.

Comment by Silje
2009-11-23 17:54:57

Honestly I don’t give a crap if it’s true or not (even though I highly doubt it) Because, face it; If you’re wih a celebrity (and you love him/her more than life itself – blah blah blah) – wouldn’t you at least respect his/her wishes and keep it a secret?

I mean sure, fame and all is probably lots of fun, but If I were dating a celebrity, I would be the one to tell them to keep their big mouth shut. Harrashed, chased or fawned at by crazy fucked-up fangirls is not a dream scenario:p

Comment by angela
2009-11-23 18:04:46

ok so this is what i think…………….1. why would a true fan get upset……2. why would she brag like a bitch………..3. wouldnt he break uup with her if he saw this crap shes writing……….and lastly…..4. he said if he was in love he would tell ppl ASAP

Comment by Teresa
2009-11-23 18:17:36

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
that was a good one! HER, Bill’s girlfrend?! YEA RIGHT!
and then being pregnant?! OH PLEASE BITCH! Bill has said himself before that he doesn’t want kids at the moment and he said he would tell us if he ever got a girlfriend.

Comment by tokio hotel kitty
2009-11-23 20:15:22

YA!!!lol

Comment by aimeelea
2009-11-23 18:19:26

oh, and im also another girlfriend of Bills.
were madly in love with another, but im not pregnant
because we use protection. geez, see how easy it is
to make a story up:D

Comment by Tara
2009-11-23 18:26:48

OMG I hope this is true!!
She seems really nice and it’s high time he got himself a girlfriend. The fans who want him to never date will just have to suck it up!!
Sure we’ll be seeing some really immature hate sites/videos about her soon! LMFAO

Although, anyone in the know, know’s his real interested is the recently divorced Natalie Franz.

Comment by tokio hotel kitty
2009-11-23 20:37:24

shut up

Comment by Kora
2009-11-23 20:57:38

Yes. Shut up!

Comment by Kris
2009-11-23 21:32:11

how do you even know she got divorce…or is even married or whatever. yeah you dont so HUSH! lol

would everyone just stop making up their own little stupid stories and leave bill and all the guys alone…let them live their lives! =/

Comment by Lalala
2009-11-25 00:28:06

Shut up?
Why? does Bill have to be single forever?
Wow!

Comment by Love
2009-11-23 18:28:21

How can a bi-sexual man who is getting more and more feminine have a girlfriend???
Not true my delusional little CFFs

Comment by nk96
2009-11-23 18:30:05

aaahhh its very obvious that its a faker, u just see it from the readings. she’s too…bad at lying, saying like..oh believe me he’s my BF, blah blah blahhhh

Comment by Pau
2009-11-23 18:31:29

poor little mad girl, probable with a mental problems or maybe she think she would be famous writen nosenses thniks and don´t have a proof about that

por little boring girl but she have a beautiful dreams in her white room XD

Comment by Jessy
2009-11-23 18:31:31

Another stupid who says she is bill`s girlfriend .. bill is honest and if he has a girl he `ll tell us.

Comment by Kristen
2009-11-23 18:37:04

FAKE!! More like LIAR!

I really don’t care what fantasy world she’s living in, but please don’t drag Bill in to it.

2009-11-23 18:45:22

I actually kind of smiled when I saw this.
He wants one so bad!

Comment by Kris
2009-11-23 21:28:58

LOL yeah..he wants a gf so bad and everyone wants to be his gf…ohh the irony. >_<

Comment by Jen
2009-11-23 19:09:04

anyone who was dating them would not tell the world that they are dating them and they would keep it a secret.
she prob isnt even from germany, it sounds like she is making her english look bad just so see fools people into thinking she is from germany, plus when she wrote something in german it was wrong,
This story and her are so fake

Comment by tokiofan :)
2009-11-23 20:03:34

Sounds weird.. why is everybody saying that she is BILL’s girlfriend? It doesn’t fit at all. She is beautiful, but definitely not Bill’s type. She’s to trashy/slutty and Bill is more conservative about that. I think she can be Tom’s “girlfriend”, or maybe she’s just another girl trying to catch attention… I agree with you guys! I’ll not believe in anything until Tokio Hotel say something. If she really is Bill or Tom’s girlfriend, please don’t take it bad girls!
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, BUT I SPEAK SPANISH XD

Comment by tokio hotel kitty
2009-11-23 20:15:02

omg she is just a retarded faker and tell her i said that,because i don`t give a crap THAT RETARDED FAKER!!!OMG I HATE THAT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT!!!!!FRIGGEN HOLLYWOOD SLUT!!JUST ASK BILL AND HE WELL GIVE UR THE ANSWER IF THEY WENT OUT AND!!!if anyone agrees say i…GOD !!!

Comment by Denise:)
2009-11-23 20:52:15

I think tht she is just one of thoes girls tht wants her 15 mins off fame and when its over she will probly say she did it with tom! shes so dumb and pregnate i could say tht but would it make it true? NO! haha dumb bitch!
🙂

Comment by fogmachine1
2009-11-23 21:01:59

OMG! All I can say is what has she been drinking to actually think anyone would take her seriously??
This has bullshit written all over it!!
Besides, pretty or not Bill deserves someone better than her.

Comment by Danielle Stack
2009-11-23 21:34:33

Does Rachael Ray ring a bell in any of your heads?
I’m telling you, these crazed obsessed fans will
do anything for their 15 minutes of fame! It’s
quite ridiculous how far they’re willing to go.
My way of handling this is not to let it bother me.
Not one bit. Because god knows that somewhere in
the near future she’ll come clean and or easily be
forgotten and we can all just laugh it off. So for
me I’m not going to stress it. I’ll just take a
detour and laugh it off now. 😀 ~The end!

Comment by Cynthia
2009-11-23 22:14:39

that can possibly be his girlfriend no offense to bill (i like u but i love tom more) he hasnt have a girlfriend for a longggg time and bill wouldnt date a girl like that its just another girl pretending to be his girlfriend because she has nothing better to do in her life but get knocked up and by being a bitch she is just saying that for everyone can get attention and bill believes in true love and i dnt think that is his true love she looks like a low life and i i will only believe this if bill says it himself and if this is true im sending him a gift basket saying im very very srry for u because ur dating a bitch but it cant be true i willonly believe bill so go ahead bill tell the truth dnt disappoint ur fans or dnt lie and the girl who says that is his (fake) girlfriend ur a bitch i cant wait tell ppl make fun of u because bill tells the truth that he isnt dating u

Comment by Cynthia
2009-11-23 22:15:46

i will only believe bill not that slut bitch

Comment by SO CAL GAL
2009-11-23 22:17:55

What a sorry excuse for a human. She can’t even respect that Bill wanted to keep it secret…shows she is lying….just look at her…come on give Bill a little credit…she is just as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside…go find that rock you crawled out of and stay there….

Comment by skylar
2009-11-23 22:32:05

I don’t fuckin believe it i hate bitches who fake shit like that like everyone said i won’t believe it until Bill says it himself >:( sorry thats how i feel

Comment by Ella
2009-11-23 23:09:37

I don’t believe her.and if she and bill are together then bill said keep their relationship a secret then why should she tell it now. a big FAKE!!!!

Comment by Leah
2009-11-23 23:12:42

She’s a fake…she posted some shit about Natalie being their for Bill when she couldn’t…lemme tell you if my boyfriend was in an accident and we were so in love my butt would be there…but yet she seemed to be able to go to the EMA’s the next night…yet no pictures of her with Bill, only Natalie with Bill…bitch needs to get a life.

Comment by trish
2009-11-23 23:28:05

I don’t believe it! (unless i hear it from Bill personally). Honestly, i’m sick of this kind of s*** and she should shut the hell up. she needs to get a life! WHAT A FAKER!

Comment by Ghada
2009-11-24 02:40:29

i don’t believe it until bill says so … He said if he finds the love of his life he’d tell us !!

Comment by noussa
2009-11-24 07:04:56

I believe that a true girlfriend who is not a celebrity herself will try to keep herself away from the spotlight the maximum
just like Georg’s girlfriend
and to me he still looks miserable, not actually like a happy lover,lol

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-11-24 07:17:44

i agrre with girl who her names is Comment by me!!! i agrreeee with you!!!!!!! thats all true…and i have to say that she isnt bill’s gf..if she was bill will tell this in media cuz he told that if he will have gf he will be very happy and he will tell this to media…. ;/ btw i have no words…

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-11-24 07:19:14

and i have to say that i’m TOM”S KAULITZ GIRLFRIED!!!!! ya ya you believe me..huh??!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 (only in my dreams)… 🙁

Comment by Magdalene
2009-11-24 09:10:43

fake bitch ;/ this is not true! ;/ what a stupid girl?!
He has not girlfriend 😉 and it is a virgin 🙂 also do not believe in such nonsense 🙂 greetings to fans xoxoxo “TRUE” Of course 😉

Comment by bill'sheart-hisAngel
2009-11-24 10:06:09

i wont belive it until bill says it…..
oh and also look at how shes writing ….
its soo oblivious it wrong (crosss fings and hopes so)

2009-11-24 13:06:19

Thats a fake girlfriend
p.s from da side she looks a bit lyk chantelle paig.

Comment by missbrookz
2009-11-24 16:58:08

and everyone already knows shes not his girlfriend. why is anyone giving her the attention she wants?

Comment by Dae
2009-11-24 19:42:56

FIRST OF FUCKING ALL
SHE IS TOO FUCKING RUDE TO BE BILLS GF.
THIS IS JUST PLAIN FUCKING FAKE LIKE
TOTALLY
LIKE.. FUCK THIS SHIT
IM NOT EVEN GNA STRESS OVER THIS FUCKING BITCH LIKE YA O-O
BILL WOULD LIKE SOMEONE CLASSY UNLIKE THT
SLUT BAG HOE LIKE JA O___O
enfwqbfhrbfwabr…-__-

Comment by Jordan
2009-11-24 21:39:50

XD i know!!!! totally! plus he doesn’t like chicks who show off themselves like that.. so just more reasons… lol that girl has so many ppl hating her a=including Bill i bet hahaha

Comment by Niki
2009-11-24 20:14:51

I can’t stand people like that. Why do some girls have to have alllll the attention?

Comment by Jordan
2009-11-24 21:37:55

there are so many reasons against her as to why this is fake… and personally I don’t believe it…. but we’ll all know when Bill says if its true or not and if its not.. then looks like that chick just got hated on 😉 lol

Comment by BiLl kAuLiTz ist mein lieben
2009-11-24 21:50:45

dont believe it til my lover Bill Kaulitz says he has a girlfriend

Comment by Dawn
2009-11-24 22:30:10

I just finished laughing for 15 minutes straight at the “im even pregnant” thing im still giggling i dont beleive her, in many interveiws Bill has said “I might eventaully have kids, but not right now while im still young and making music” hehe
Beat DAT betch -_-

Comment by Flaa
2009-11-25 01:07:31

amm ya habia bisto lo de esta chica.. la verdad que para mi esta “soñando despierta” jaja yo no creo nada hasta que no salga de Boca de Bill-!
creo que lo unico que busca es Fama.. porque si realmente es la “novia” no lo estaria publicando creo que por repeto a Bill no lo tendria que hacer..

Pero bueh.. si realmente es su novia la felicito y le digo que lo cuide! porque un bombonazo de esos no lo tiene cualquiera (LL

Comment by Tay
2009-11-25 02:52:54

Well if she was bills gf…and he told her not to tell…and now she did….I don’t think they would be bf and gf anymore. Haha..retard.

Comment by Angel Namerah
2009-11-25 08:15:14

I agree wat a loser lets hear it from Bill himself for once then we’ll beleive it otherwise keep trash talking we all dont give a damn.

Comment by THFAN!!!!!!
2009-11-25 11:07:47

i dont think its true cuz in 1 of their interviews bill sed that if he had a girlfriend he would tell the press the trut about it right away. so i wont beleive till i hear it coming form bill himself

Comment by DianaSchäfer
2009-11-25 12:17:41

If bill had a GF he would would tell us right away so she’s a fake bitch 😀

Comment by Katia
2009-11-25 21:41:32

omg wtf? Shes ugly, look at her hair… eww! is it straw? and her nouse! omg! a monster xD

Comment by zulema
2009-11-25 23:08:53

This girl is juat looking for 5 min. fame but she won’t even last 5 min. cuz she is lying. OMG!!! he would of told us is had a gf n exepecting a baby. He has not found the right girl n he dosen’t want any kids right now he has sid it millions of times!! LYING BITCH!!!!!

Comment by trina karter
2009-11-25 23:50:56

OMG!? PPL SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS DATING BILL KAULITZ SO WOULD U STOP BEING HATERS ALL UR DOING IS MAKING HER FAMOUS. STOP calling her a bitch and a slut you DONT KNOW HER. u ppl need to chill

Comment by Penpey
2009-11-26 15:02:54

Do u??

Comment by itzel
2009-11-27 11:16:38

bill said he hasn’t found love yet!

Comment by SilentLullaby
2009-11-27 16:23:11

First of all if it was true or not bill would tell us or at least tom. second who the hell will give out info about bill with out his permission apperently she is giving personal info that will more likely get the guys piss off mostly after the staker thingy. N third of all her Preg plz! that a whole lot of BS there really man i can say im tom’s gf n i have his kid too it’s jst that easy really i mean no one knows u they don’t know what u do so u can say that n ppl will believe so jst let her talk she is jst another person who has nothing else to do. N Bill already said it he doen’t have a girl n that his still looking for her. so this girl can keep dreaming

Comment by E-litz
2009-11-28 05:19:16

shes lying, on November 22, 2009 bill stated in an interview that he has no girl friend he had told interviewers that he is having a problem finding true love so he remains single… little miss lie a lot doesn’t have a life and she made a fake interview saying shes dating bill also those pics of her are fixed so don’t waste your time on the fake idiotic bitch bill wouldn’t date a preppy chick any way… shes doing this hole crap to become famous

Comment by ella
2009-11-28 05:41:41

WHAT A FAKE o.O plus, bill said in sooo many recent interviews that he is solo ^^ she’s a bitch :-l boooo

Comment by Courtney
2009-11-30 14:59:21

I SAY SHE’S FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by YANELHY
2009-11-30 18:47:18

she is fake
i just believe if bill say it
so girl don´t say nothig

Comment by abby:D
2009-11-30 21:43:19

she sound unbelivealy fake.

Comment by emmadoll
2009-12-07 22:22:31

Yeah, and I’m Tom’s girlfriend, omg I love him soo much! >.>
Psh I wish.

-_-; She’s not Bill’s gf, just another girl caught in a fantasy. Her pictures are fake. Bill would tell us if he had a gf, we all know that.

Comment by tonia
2009-12-26 06:51:21

She is beautiful girl….!i believe her that she is Bills gf….
but i will wait Bill to tell that has her gf!!
if she make him happy,i will forgot him for ever!!
because Bill is my life!! <3

Comment by tokio cookie
2010-01-12 22:49:03

WH*RE!

Comment by MIDNIGHT ROSE
2010-04-25 14:01:58

FIRST OFF BILL IS WAY TOO BUSY TO HAVE A GF HE DOESNT HAVE THE TIME WITH ALL CONCERTS AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS PHOTO SHOOT MAG ADS THE BANDS TV SHOW ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE PLUS HE LIKE ANY OTHER ROCKSTAR MUST BE SKEPTICAL ABOUT GIRLS MAYBE THINKING ARE THEY LIKING FOR HIM OR HIS FAME OH ANOTHER THING THAT FAKE b*@#% REALLY SHOULD CHECK HER FACTS BEFORE SPREADING A LIE THAT BIG IT JUST SO HAPPENS BILL IS A DAMN VIRGIN SO NO WAY SHE CAN PREGNANT I HAVE MY INSIDE DIRT ON EVREYTHING TH I WNT SAY WHERE OR HOW LOL ALL U FAMS HAVE TO KNW IS THAT EVREY GIRL THAT SAY THEY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH BIL IS A FAKE JUST USING HIM FOR FAME THATS NOT COOL ITS NOT NICE AND IF I COULD ID F@$^ THEM UP FOR TRYING TO TRASH HIS IMAGE MY CASE IS CLOSED LOL