VIDEO; 29.11.09 RTL Exclusive tokio hotel

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-12-01 14:08:21

poor bill this is the interveiv that he says that he’s lonely and would love to fall in love again:( hope you gett someone that is perfect for you bill soon:)<3 hmm let me think ? take MEEE!! X’D

Comment by Vanessa
2009-12-01 14:31:00

I agree with your comment (though I would rather have Bill fall in love with me :))

Comment by Hannah_Kaulitz97
2009-12-01 15:47:27

I do hope Bill finds someone.
I’m sorry but it wont be you Bill is in to older women. Yeah I think he is cut and everything but, there is no way in a million years he would pick someone like us. Sorry if I broke your hearts but it’s true.

Comment by vikkixx
2009-12-01 16:22:32

well maybe he would cause in 1 interview he said he would like to be with a fan cause the already love them & their music. So they’ll support them ๐Ÿ˜€
-woot a lucky fan out there still has a chance ;D

2009-12-02 16:13:42

Never say never. Besides, we don’t know who he would pick.

2009-12-01 15:54:50

What’s up with that odd song ? ๐Ÿ˜€

2009-12-02 16:15:52

The first song is “Bootylicious” by Destiny’s Child. Lmao!

2009-12-02 17:06:34

Ohh.
I knew I heard Beyonce’s voice ๐Ÿ˜€

Comment by jellycullenkaulitz
2009-12-01 16:49:45

Bill never said he would only date older woman to him age doesn’t matter unless its a 10-16 year old. and plus the love of his life is out there chances are its a fan and she doesn’t have to be older he believes in love at first sight and it can be anyone from 17&up. So I disagree with you.

Comment by Jimena
2009-12-01 19:55:56

was he wearing high heels??

Comment by Angel Namerah
2009-12-04 12:54:51

oh boy all the time the same thing either the fact that hes lonely and then guessing hes gay how lame and even if he is lonely its not fair to keep reminding him that it would definitly hurt him.