VIDEO; 29.11.09 Stars and Stories tokio hotel

Comment by charlotte
2009-12-01 13:15:12

first comment woot woot, is that blonde girl is gf O.o noooooo!!! xx

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-12-01 14:14:37

ehhm no thats exsacly what he says that she isnt .. it is theyr stylist 🙂

Comment by vikkixx
2009-12-01 16:17:27

she looks like Ashley Olsen x]

Comment by Jaxx
2009-12-01 15:32:06

HE’S…NOT…FUCKING…GAY.
THE MEDIA SHOULD BACKTHEFUCK OFF.
THEY DON’T KNO BILL.
IF HE SAYS HE’S NOT GAY,
HE ISN’T.

Comment by Hannah_Kaulitz97
2009-12-01 15:49:09

That is so true. The media should keep their fucking nose’s out of their lives.

Comment by Angelica
2009-12-01 16:57:52

i noe right!
i hate how people r like “HOLY CRAP HE WEARS MAKEUP! hes totally gay..”
dewd a lot of guyz wear makeup! hes not the freakin first NON gay person to wear makeup! its called GUYliner ppl!!!
NOT GAYliner!

FUCK THE PRESS!
BILL IS THE BEST!
[ wen i say bill i mean the whole TH group <33 ]

2009-12-01 15:42:09

Devilish ♥

Comment by Bronwen
2009-12-01 15:51:51

I think this would be a lot better if I could understand this…

Comment by the girl you dnt knw ;]
2009-12-01 16:04:43

bill needs to gain weight..

Comment by Angelica
2009-12-01 16:55:08

but u noe a lot of ppl have fast metabalism just like me
wen he eats it doesnt make him gain anything..
i hate it how ppl overact..i noe how he feels cuz at skool sum ppl wer spreading a rumor that i was annorexic but i wasnt and still am not..im not even boney!
but i guess thats ur opinion..just wanted to prove a point

Comment by Jessica
2009-12-01 19:09:19

It’s true what Angelica said…but…being vegetarian doesn’t help at all…but I guess that’s their choice since they love the animals…♥

Comment by vikkixx
2009-12-01 16:15:44

i understand it a little, but OF CORSE HE IS NOT GAY! god why dont those media people get a life & get the fuck out of Tokio Hotel’s
-btw Bill loks soo adorable when he was small ;D

Comment by vikkixx
2009-12-01 16:16:21

Bill your sexy beast
rawr
haha ;D

Comment by SandraCologne
2009-12-01 16:58:49

When Bill was asked if he has anorexia, he just answered evasively that this question is of general interest but he does not deny the fact being anorexic! When the interviewer asked again if Bill was healthy and if he still eats enough, the interview was interrupted ! I am really worried about him being anorexic, he is so unbelievably skinny. Why does he not just say I eat enough and I do not have anorexia??? Why was the interview interrupted at this point? I am really afraid as I used to be anorexic myself and anorexia is really bad 🙁 I want Bill to be healthy and sane…

Comment by DANIELLE
2009-12-01 17:34:09

You know what I think about the makeup & all? I think Bill is doing for guys what some women did for all women years ago; smashing the boundaries of fashion. The first women to wear PANTS were treated the same way he is.Lesbians,weirdos and so on. But in fact its just a question of saying, why would only men or only women be aloud to wear certain things? Why can’t a man make himself look better by enphasysing his features, by wearing heels? By putting haispray? In the same way women were tired of not wearing pants, workboots,no heels or just beeing able to work in other fields than just secretaries! You GO BILL! You show all men the way if they want ;-)) So proud of you for staying true to yourself.TH fur immer 😉

Comment by Nyaa
2009-12-01 18:48:48

Yes I totally agree with you 100 and more percent! This is what I tell all the people I meet about anything; like when they ask why is that guy wearing pink? or; why doesn’t she ever wear heels? It’s kinds annoying. I must say people don’t want anyone talking about them, but then they talk about other people…I totally respect anyone who stands against the “norm” because they are strong individuals. It’s truly not easy.^^ I am proud too! Of all of them! :3

2009-12-01 23:10:29

Exactly! I totally agree with both of you. Finally, some people who are open-minded. Bill is a strong individual for the reasons you guys mentioned. He’s like one of those great pioneers, and he has all of my respect. You know, there’s a saying that always reminds me of him… Some people see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not. =)

Comment by Sandra
2009-12-01 21:18:52

It is NOT bill on the picture with the shit u actualy he is whiter and he has never done that kind of stuff for internet or stuff he likes to stay private

Comment by Mille...
2009-12-02 08:07:42

They dont say he is gay. They say that there are rumors about it. … And it is true, it is not Bill on that foto.
The head theres been using, is actually from a poster – if any of you have seen it ?

Comment by SandraCologne
2009-12-02 18:14:26

You are wrong. It is definitely Bill on the foto showing his naked hip with his tattoo ! I can remember the time when he looked like that, it was beginning of 2006. This photo was taken by BRAVO, the German teeny magazine. Believe me, I am 100 % sure as I remember it clearly. In the beginning of Tokio Hotel Bill had several fotos like this one, for example, one foto showing him during a concert where he lifts his t-shirt and shows the audience his naked body. But after that time Bill has not made such fotos anymore.

Comment by freiheit89xX
2009-12-06 02:10:54

lol the pics not real thats sooo not bill the head isnt een pasted on right lol and the tatto isnt so far up and bill wears black underwear 99% of the time to so …its not him.dang i knoe way more than i should lol

Comment by lauren
2009-12-02 20:47:56

anyone wanna post translation?

Comment by Alexius
2009-12-07 07:00:41

I can’t see the video, I am on my phone but is it the picture of Bill on the steps, showing his star tattoo? If it is, then I believe it is him. Since becoming a fan of the guys, I have learned to spot most doctored pictures (especially of Bill), and I don’t thing I see a doctored picture… (oh, by the way, I have that picture… I printed it out before lol) he’s the same weight as he was, same clothiing (I’ve seen him wear the shirt many times), but the pants seem odd…