VIDEO; Buzzworthy Blog tokio hotel interview

ย

Comment by eli
2009-12-01 09:05:59

Bill is a sexy bitch.

Comment by Penpey
2009-12-01 13:24:01

Hehe I tink it’s just me but do they sound mor eforen?? Hehe I love there accents so there ain’t anyhin to complain a out hehe I think it’s cute
Damn the best feeling ever ..I wana try that some day (:

Comment by adena
2009-12-01 17:00:47

lol, yeah, bill’s accent is thicker but he surely knows more vocab. i love how he’s quieter when reading the question and then gets really loud answering. lol!

they’re all so cute in these little videos. especially tom with the mic trying to poke georg. xD

Comment by loretta
2009-12-01 15:13:53

at 0:32 Georg breaks that thing he’s playing with
haha
it made me smile ๐Ÿ™‚

2009-12-01 15:59:47

LMFAO !
When Georg breaks that toy, his face is pricless.
I love how Tom is really good at English.
Like, he says he’s good at so many things, and he actually is.
๐Ÿ˜€
I love them

Comment by Nyaa
2009-12-01 18:41:25

I love it when Georg breaks the toy. :3
It Was Priceless^^

Comment by Angelica
2009-12-01 16:31:52

OMG georg!
i replayed that part a thousand times and i almost jizzed in my pants!
lol yea tom..is ther anything that hes NOT good at?..i think not
<3 Bill is so ADORABLE!!!! his accent is so strong and it makes me giggle all the time <3 omg gustii is always in the background..hes such a teddybear <3 LUV them all!

Comment by Mickey
2009-12-01 18:57:58

LOL!!! I love it at 0:31 georg breaks the toy and nobody notices ๐Ÿ˜› Priceless

2009-12-02 16:45:46

The vid doesn’t even work anymore, but I probably saw this already. I just don’t remember Georg breaking a toy. What were some of the fan questions?

Comment by Ri
2010-05-22 18:14:30

They are so cool! I read about Bill’s perfect girl, I think I’m her!!! lolz or I can only dream!! I love you guys!!!

Name: Ri

Height: 5’3
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Body Type: Slim
Weight: 110
Lives in: Texas
Trying to find: True love
Is in: College
Wants to be a: Vet
Known as: Uncontrollable
Style: Dark, Freak
Fan or non-fan: I’m a huge fan

Loves: Tall guys