NEWS; Bill Kaulitz exposes himself on his lyrics

Bill exposes himself on his lyrics

NEWS; Bill Kaulitz exposes himself on his lyricsNEWS; Bill Kaulitz exposes himself on his lyricsNEWS; Bill Kaulitz exposes himself on his lyrics
Only we noticed after paying more attention while listening to the single. He is not living a ver good moment…

In “World Behind My Wall”, song composed by himself, says “They’re telling me, It’s beautiful, I believe them but I will ever know The world behind my wall” (”Dizem-me que é bonito, acredito, mas nunca conhecerei o mundo que existe para além das minhas paredes…). Suddenly ding ding ding, the bells ring and we noticed that the lead singer of Tokio Hotel wants to tell us somethinhg, even he doesn’t do it widely. Anyway, he seems arrested to his own life. More than that, in the past few times, Bill shows he is not so happy with himself. “I don’t want people to see me like a role model, I have a lot of imperfections”, he recently confessed. On BRAVO, we ask ourselfs what he does want to tell us: If you think you know what’s going on with him, we accept suggestions. Write for us through. We are waiting for you!

Image 1 – Last time we saw him singing “World Behind My Wall” tears drop over his face!
Image 2 – The look looks so distant and mysterious. What is he hiding behind this eyes?

Comment by Lindsey
2009-12-03 13:15:30

awwww poor Billi was crying ?
i feel so sorry for him that he can’t have a private life!

Comment by Annette
2009-12-03 13:21:11

Bill was proably crying because he just had the car accident right before the EMA’s. And the song talks about people not knowing what’s going on in his private life behind the wall. The car accident being the most recent thing that hadn’t gotten out in the press yet. Make sense?

Comment by Hannah_Kaulitz97
2009-12-03 13:22:41

I really want Bill to be happy, fans need to give him a break!!

Comment by Sunshine
2009-12-03 13:30:52

I agree! fans listen up! the boy need us more then ever now! give them the break they deserve and the let them know we love and support them! and stop stalking!

Comment by Kelly
2009-12-03 13:42:17

Damn.. it makes me so sad hearing this 🙁 I mean.. I really want Bill to be happy! Because he always makes me happy. And well, some lyrics are sad indeed, when he said they were not all ‘biographic'( sorry if I say it wrong, my english isn’t really that good) I thought ‘The sad ones are, aren’t they?’ You can’t write such beautiful and sad lyrics if you haven’t been through it yourself. Atleast I think ö

Comment by Hilde
2009-12-03 13:42:49

I agree!! Bill really need to take break, and he deserve it is much!!!! The same do Tom, Georg and Gustav too!!!

Love TH <3

Comment by michele
2009-12-03 15:57:53

You have to think that Bill,Tom,GEORG AND GUSTAV HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOT A LONG TIME AND HAVE REALLY MISSED OUT ON ALOT OF NORMAL LIFE EXPERIENCES.They have no privacy at all,they are pushed from all sides,between their manager,record label and the fans,even themselves.How can you enjoy success when there is no time given or taken to enjoy it.Bill is so lonely,even though him and Tom are always together or the band in whole,nothing compares to have someone that you truly love and can share everything with.Bill wants to have a total,live for die for love that he can’t achieve with the fame issue.But none of the guys put their foot down and say “hey I need time for myself”.Alot of celebrities do it when they get overwhelmed.Bill is really a amazing guy with so much emotion in his heart to give.It’s hard for him because he is in a world behind a wall,but he creates the wall,in a way it’s good but in ways it’s not,love comes to those who are willing to fight for it.I love the music,but not at the cost of someones happiness,that’s unfair to the guys.

Comment by SandraCologne
2009-12-03 17:00:13

@ Michele
It is so heartwarming what you have written.I Liked your words very much, Michele.

Comment by Silje
2009-12-03 17:16:24

word

Comment by jenni
2009-12-28 09:41:18

agreed, a two-four month break wouldn’t hurt the band or us, the fans.

Comment by afrodite
2009-12-03 16:05:54

I just want to say…..: ”bill…. don’t laugh, if inside yourself you cry…..” i am in love with you and i want you happpy….bill<3

Comment by afrodite
2009-12-03 16:09:53

i just want to say..”bill… dont laugh if inside yourself you cry…” i am in love with you…bill<3in greece you were…PERFECT!!!!!

Comment by Tokio Girl
2009-12-03 16:10:34

I feel so sad for Bill .. 🙁
Tokio Hotel really needs a break !!!

Comment by Tokio Girl
2009-12-03 16:11:35

Tokio Hotel really needs a break !!! lets do something !!!

Comment by vikkixx
2009-12-03 16:23:00

omg i feel like crying this is soo sad. poor Bill
he’ll find someone worthy of him
-its just a matter of time :]

Comment by afrodite
2009-12-03 16:25:35

i just want to say…”bill…dont laugh if inside yourself you cry…”
in Greece you were…PERFECT!!!
i think bill is like this cause h hasnt got someone to love his more than his self….and this person i think…i am…

Comment by Carol
2009-12-03 16:39:17

Can you please upload pics ! when they say , Bill’s crying ??

Comment by Carol
2009-12-03 16:40:02

is so sadddd , i just think Bill is pushing himself too much, he needs a rest !!!

Comment by Trina
2009-12-03 17:42:28

awwww he needs a really long hug is what he needs

Comment by jani kaulitz
2009-12-03 17:55:17

im so depressed to hear that 🙁 i feel so helpless isnt there something we can do for bill?!? we should maybe if he see’s that his fans truly care and see him more than a famous singer maybe that can fill the missing holes or at least some.i cant just sit here but i cant do it alone

2009-12-03 19:22:22

Crying?? :[

Comment by Vilde
2009-12-03 19:25:27

Awww, Billii D:

I really want Bill to be happy <3
This made me sad

Comment by lauren
2009-12-03 20:09:05

at what performance was he crying?
poor Bill
I think that he should take a break and vacation on an island(:

Comment by Kyl
2009-12-03 20:28:23

What dramatic BS
Bill didn’t have tears falling while he sang that or else there would be youtube videos and pictures everywhere. Sounds like someone is trying to start a rumor!!!

Also, he loves the screaming fans and talks about it often. He sings about and has been upset about the stalkers who sat outside his front door the ones who aren’t fans but nuts. The stalker a judge finally, recently, put a restraining order on. I’d say it’s safe to say that from now on Bill we be happy and full of life again. The restraining order he only spoke of very recently so I think it just happened.

Comment by Nachita
2009-12-04 09:11:02

honestly…i can’t even see anything!anyone’s got CLEAR, BIG, FAT,AND HORRIBLY LARGE photos??i’ll believe it only if i see it!that’s giving me a head AND heart ache now…..

Comment by Tinky
2009-12-03 23:05:11

i think that a singer or anybody in the business has to sacrifice alot of his life and especially his private life. To lead a normal life is hard. The wall the he has to hide behind is all the bodyguards around him and they tell or limit what he should do, which is wrong to do. He needs to stand up and say that he wants some freedom and run without listening to anyone. He need to meet people but he has to do it when he is ready. He is happy with what he does which is music and at the same time he has this world wear others decided for him . Time will tell if he is strong he will survive and learn to live this type of lifestlye.

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-12-04 03:52:17

Omg girlS all fans should give him free time Cuz he ….oooohhh i just have no words i just cry and i am so so so sad fr Bill 🙁 :(:( 🙁 🙁 🙁 what we should do?? i have to say that wharever he will do we should be ALWAYS BY HIS SIDE AND UOR HEARTS HELP HIM!!!! 🙁 NO COMMSSSS I JUST CRY 🙁 🙁

Comment by Ella
2009-12-04 09:06:17

I am so sad for Bill. We,fans really need to give him some space. and he needs a rest too.

I love tokio hotel!!!

Comment by Raya
2009-12-04 09:08:40

Poor Bill… D:
He’s so nice! He deserves all the happiness in the entire world!! I hate to see him sad,crying,or mad :\

Comment by Billi
2009-12-04 10:37:19

It’s annoying that I’ve seen some negative “oh he’s just complaining” comments on a few pages where Bill is saying how he’s not happy. Musicians sacrifice a lot and he’s obviously upset. He’s reaching out, not complaining. What he’s really doing is trying to be honest and tell his fans that he’s not perfect. Many fans probably assume “omg they must be like so uber happy that they’re so loved and famous and stuff” but in fact he wants people to know how hard it is and that it’s not as amazing as it sounds, and that there are many sacrifices. It’s not complaining, but being honest. It’s quite depressing and heart-wrenching. 🙁

I feel very bad for him and wish him the best. <3

Comment by Angel Namerah
2009-12-04 13:09:48

I wish I knew and maybe I could ease his pain let him walk through the cold world to reach his destination where the only light the ray of hope shines *sigh*

2009-12-04 15:48:36

Ew.
I hate to hear that Bill cried on stage.
It gets me sad.
🙁

2009-12-04 16:11:26

His life must be crazy, and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully fathom it. His passion for music is so strong that he makes these sacrifices, but I just think he’s too hard on himself. “World Behind My Wall” is a song I can really relate to. I wanna help him. I can help him, but I’ll never get the chance to. That damn “wall” is in the way. The worst part is seeing him hurt and knowing I can do nothing about it.

Comment by Monica
2009-12-04 17:30:54

Okay… we REALLY NEED to do something. I think we all agree that we don’t wanna see Bill that sad.

Comment by Raquel
2009-12-04 20:23:35

I feel so bad for him. He needs to find someone to love him and understand him . There has to be some1 out there for him. He gives us his fans so much. But he needs a break.He has giving us so much and we have giving them so much in return but every one explodes. They (the band) need to have a few months of before their huge tour coming up. I wish there was a way to find the perfect on for Bill 🙁 . Bill I hope you find your other half soon. Hope you get over this huge depression you are going throgh . So much love -Rocky. I am not the #1 fan but I want the best for you Bill and the rest of the band.

——Rocky——

Comment by confuzzledcarmen
2009-12-05 00:23:43

awww 🙁

i rckn bills upset because hes missed out on so much life experiences because of band committment and fame…….

like ya know…when u do something once and u like it nd other people like it…you cant really ever escape it unless people r willing to let you….

we should all be willing to give tokio hotel a break, theyve earned how people veiw them, they made us all fall in love with them but now weve taken it too far…………………….they need space!!!

if were all real fans lets let them be normal for a bit for their sake!!!they deserve peace….afterall isnt fame a rollercoaster?

<3 xxoo

Comment by myway
2009-12-05 21:05:33

i cant. im sorry. the minute i see him i will scream, rush to him, ask for his autograph with permenant marker on my forhead, take gazillion pictures, kiss him, drool, n faint.
im sorry, i cant helpmyself.

Comment by hawaii01
2009-12-05 21:22:58

omg whenever i hear world behind my wall now my heart breaks and almost outright hurts sometimes. the guys need a break, they all deserve it so much. i just wish as fans we could do something :'(

love you bill!!!

Comment by Kori :D
2009-12-07 14:14:29

World behind my wall always makes me cry…
but, if you think about it, isn’t this kinda what Bill wanted? For girls to be screaming his name out and to be famous? idk… i feel bad though that it has to be this way for him.
I guess when i become a singer, i dont want to end up the exact same way.

Love you Bill, wishing for the best. 🙂

Comment by Lisa
2009-12-10 20:36:23

No body is perfect. Not even celebrities. But he makes imperfection look so damn good! Yeah a vacation is good for anybody so they can have a much needed relaxation that they cant get while being swarmed by fans; such is the life of fame. Hang in there guys we love you know matter what.

Comment by MacKensie
2009-12-29 03:07:47

Aw, I feel so sad for Bill. Ookay, listen up fans, back off. They’ve done so much for us these past months and they have no private life…I mean, who can’t see the meaning of the lyrics to World Behind My Wall. *gives bill a cookie* Lol, they really deserve a break though, honestly.