NEWS; Exclusive Interview – Bill: “I wanted to drop everything.”

Exclusive Interview – Bill: “I wanted to drop everything.”

NEWS; Exclusive Interview – Bill: “I wanted to drop everything.”NEWS; Exclusive Interview – Bill: “I wanted to drop everything.”NEWS; Exclusive Interview – Bill: “I wanted to drop everything.”NEWS; Exclusive Interview – Bill: “I wanted to drop everything.”

Bill was never so thoughtful! Only in BRAVO Tokio Hotel frontman reveals how sad he is sometimes.

A recording studio hidden in a backyard in Berlin-Schöneberg.On first floor of the building in speaker-kab is Bill Kaulitz (20) with BRAVO- reader Nora (13). She won in BRAVO a speaking role in “Arthur and the minimoys 2″ (since 26.11. in cinema). Bill speaks for main role Arthur.Now the Tokio Hotel singer takes care of Nora in the recording studio They both understand eachother,Bill had a lot of fun,laughed all the times. But during the subsequent interview,he suddenly reveals a totally different side.

Bravo: Bill, are you happy?
Bill: I am totally happy with my career. Our album “Humanoid” seems to be super. In most European countries we are more successful in charts than with last album. I wish that my private life is also so good.I don’t know what do I need to be happy, but I am not.

Bravo: Any idea why is that?
Bill: It maybe because I have no time to be happy for the things I experienced. I can not even celebrate our success and enjoy. Because I alwayshave something new to do. And I am still missing love. Unfortunately…

Bravo: How can you then find it? Can we help?
Bill: I don’t know too (sighs). There are many people that try to find a partner in a realiltyshow. “Bill in love” wouldn’t really be for me.To meet a girl in front of camera-that’s not working. That I learn to know someone private is unfortunately very unlikely. I don’t go out or shopping!

Bravo: And why don’t you run away from your world and go out without bodyguards?
Bill: I’ll be honest and say that I never want to try that,I am scared of that! Right now in Europe is really hard for me to go in a Club alone. Even if security is here, it seems to me like a photo session or a signing session. Than I feel like an animal in a zoo.But that’s a life of a star. Maybe I meet someone because of my job…who knows? If love should really get me then surely coincidental.

Bravo: Are you at least satisfied with yourself?
Bill: Sometimes I can’t tolerate myself. I don’t watch my preformances-I don’t bear myself on TV. It also annoys me that I am constantly thinking about something. That I am often not amused and I am nervous. I always check two times if the doors are locked.Look 10 times If I haven’t forgot. I think I should become more relaxed.

Bravo: Are you afraid of the future?
Bill: Yes. Who knows what will I do for 5 or 10 years? My horrorversion would be to have a computer in an office. That’s really not for me. Alreadyin the school I had an authority problem. I just can’t listen to anyoneI hope that I will always be my own boss.

Bravo: Do you also fight –or you are more persistent?
Bill: I am very emotionally,I have yelles on other guys or Team
mebers, if something is not working properly,or doesn’t fit into my stuff.

Bravo: How does a fight in Tokio Hotel looks like?
Bill: Before we also beaten eachother. Today we make a psychological pressure…

Bravo: Really? How does it looks like?
Bill: We do not talk to each other. Or we tell the other deliberately about termines:when I am really happy about the photoshooting and Tom is mad at me, then he says it in secret. But the next day the anger is usually already over.

Bravo: Has one of you in a fight already told: “Enough for me! I quit!” ?
Bill: No one said that aloud but we all had that thoughts.There were moments when I thought:I will not do that anymore! I leave it all behind. And now I also want some time for myself.

Bravo:What are those situations,in which everything is too much for you?
Bill: When I don’t know how to go on and I have no more ideas.Than there are days when I just want to pack my things –and don’t want to hear about the band for a year.But on the end I again think on fans, on the power, that they give to us and how much fun do I have to be Tokio-Hotel-Frontman

Comment by SarahKaulitz
2009-12-03 10:52:26

Reading that Bill is unhappy makes me sad. :[[
I feel awful that this is what fame has done to him, made him nervous and paranoid about leaving his hotel room.

I sincerely hope he finds someone that makes him happy. He deserves it so much.

Comment by Katie
2009-12-05 07:38:17

Who’s the Nora kid and what’s her deal? o_O

Comment by Billiex3
2009-12-08 12:10:14

It is said just before the interview =)

And I’m feeling even more sad and depressed than before knowing that Bill is unhappy =S

Comment by Katie
2009-12-14 13:38:45

me too… the guy needs someone to love <3

Comment by alissa
2009-12-03 10:58:07

Awwww Bill Your true love is right under your nose.
I’M HERE! I just need to get a divorce and I’m ALL yours baby 😀 I even live in Hamburg.

No but serioulsy I feel so bad for Bill….<3 We will always love you <3

Comment by kyna
2009-12-03 10:58:19

okay love the music love the band but this is kinda like the “gay thing” for me. There is are so many times I can hear him talk about how lonley it is, or how he can’t go out, and all that, it gets kinda of annoying (like your firend who always puts them self down but you love them anyway)
sorry that your lonley but you chose to be here ytou chose to not go out without security and everything you do is be cause you wanted it.
It wouldn’t be that hard for him to date around a little if he really wanted to.

Comment by Lisa
2009-12-21 00:39:25

that’s very true. He chose the life of a celebrity, even though i’m very happy he did. But its a bit tragic that he find’s himself unable to enjoy his time in the limelight.

-Wishes you guys happiness no matter what you choose-

Comment by laiila
2009-12-03 11:37:25

aww this is sad 🙁
although i agree with the interviewer he should try to go out without bodyguards sure the fans will want to take pics nd stuff but it wont be dangerous :/..not all fans are like the frensh stalkers !!!
he is just so cute and i wish he would find his love!! he deserves it for sure! (although no girl deserves him he is too perfect:P)
atleast in that certain time i cant imagine my life without tokio hotel! these are some fights that every band/group/friends go through when they spend alot of time together.

Comment by noussa
2009-12-03 12:36:31

it’s a hard life
lots of work, lots of money, but not enough freedom to enjoy it
anyway he needs to go out at least in places where they’re not that famous yet and try to do simple stuff people at his age would do

Comment by Kelly
2009-12-03 13:51:37

Wow.. He’s really sad isn’t he =( I hope he can handle the new tour..
Luckily they never really said to eachother they maybe would quit, I mean..I would cry my f’ing ass off if they would quit :S I wish we could help him to feel less lonely, or give him more space but.. that’s impossible >__<

Comment by Ta-Ti
2009-12-03 14:05:23

People think that Bill’s just complaining, but he really has a hard life. TH has many haters & many obsessive fans. Yeah, not everyone is out to get him (for hate or for love), but I doubt anyone would intentionally place themselves in a situation where something bad can happen. And also, TH is so dedicated to their work; they have a million and one things to do. Bill has no time for himself. He needs to be a little selfish and take some time off. Maybe time away from the busy life will cheer him up. The responses to these questions seem to me like he’s truly depressed. It doesn’t matter who you are, famous, rich, poor, unknown, depression is not good for anyone. And another thing, if I was him, I would not want to spend all my time with 3 other guys, then when I was away from them to be by myself. Even with band-mates, he’s going to feel alone…

2009-12-04 18:20:35

I don’t think he’s complaining at all. His choice was to become a musician, and I’m sure he realizes that you have to take the good with the bad. But this is too much… His life is overwhelmingly complicated, so I can understand why he feels trapped. I’m willing to admit that I wouldn’t be able to handle it as well as he does if I were in his shoes. This band gives us so much and then some. I’m glad he’s “complaining.” I’m all ears. It’s the least I can do. The last comment he made about the fans brought me some comfort. It lets me know that I’m not completely unhelpful.

Comment by 7sins
2009-12-03 14:14:53

this whole thing is so fuckin sad…, but ma dog’s name is nora… *crazy*

Comment by Bethany
2009-12-03 15:26:21

I hope Bill feels better soon ^__^ He’ll find his true love one day, i’m sure : D

Comment by vikkixx
2009-12-03 16:19:41

aww this is really sad, but Bill is soooooo sweet. He said he thinks of the fans 😀
– dont worry Bill you’ll find someone out there in the world, ur so perfect and amazing any girl would fall for you ;D

Comment by Hotnspicy
2009-12-03 17:56:18

From the way that Bill is talking he sounds like he could be suffering slight depression and possibly bordering on OCD. He really needs to take some time out for himself, that is a must and I know it’s hard for him to not dwell on the fact that he is not in a relationship right now. It doesn’t matter if he chose this lifestyle or not, he still needs love and support like everyone else. I really do feel for Bill at the moment and I’m sending him loads of love and hugs by airmail.

Comment by DANIELLE
2009-12-03 18:05:22

Soooo sad ;-( I hope he truly finds love soon 😉 Our fanlove will not be enough if he doesnt… And to those who think he’s complaining and he chose that life, don,t forget that they ”decided” to go on this path when they were 13 YRS OLD! What 13 yr.old knows what he wants dto do with their life? And even if they do, its a teenager vision of the job and often is not considering all the actual tasks at hand…So they got thrown into this at such an early age that its understandable that some things must be overwhelming. And at 20 yrs.old, experiencing love is very important and i’m sure the fact that Georg found someone in the ”ordinary world” must affect him too…He must be happy but also envious of him… WE DO LOVE YOU BILL…Hope you find yours soon…

2009-12-03 19:20:30

UGh. This is too sad. And there’s really nothing he could do. He can’t quit being famous. :[ poor baby

Comment by Kyl
2009-12-03 20:23:19

I think the article is fake or an exaggeration of other interviews. I just don’t trust Bravo anymore. They’ve been saying a lot of incorrect things about Bill this year.

Comment by RedSkittles89
2009-12-03 21:52:57

=). Bill I am your true Love…and I’m SINGLE..We feel the same and are the same in alot of ways. Its me..Im your dream girl.We need to get together Bill.

Comment by ammerianne
2009-12-04 00:33:33

haah! go save him babe.:DDD

Comment by Tinky
2009-12-03 22:50:40

i think he should just dress up and hide his true identity and have fun for a change that what i would do go out in the middle of the night without anyone noticing that i have left and enjoy every moment that i can . Don’t go out to the normal places that stars would go to go where no one knows you.

Comment by ammerianne
2009-12-04 00:33:01

i think its hard for him.
one way or another,
no one ‘can’ really stand a life under a microscope.
bill said he always wanted this life when he was younger,
but i think it turns out differently
– especially when those stoopid stalkers harrased them.
he cant leave the life that he pursuited.
it’s depressing, really if you put yourself in bill’s shoes.
this is the meltdown of bill kaulitz.

and i think he’s under a lot of stress and he just miss to be in love.
bill, you’re only 20 for god sakes.
love will come later.
you’re still young.

and about the band..
yeah, i think they need a vacation away from each other for a while.
or, at least cool down a little bit.
they’re too stressed up.

i really think they should get off his superstar life,
and stop worrying about the others, even us, the fans.
doesnt count far or near,
we will be here.:)

Comment by alissa
2009-12-04 07:41:04

I totally agree with everything you said 😀

Comment by penpey
2009-12-05 08:46:44

ahh its was totaly sweet the only thing i can say is that he cant stop the superstar life , paperatzi rnt suddenly gunu stop this is a life style and its his one.
i feel that Bil is giving up far to easoally on love , he just needs to have faith yes that it FAITH no it god but in love
but as i wright this right now im telling U this not him 🙂 damn he needs to find away to make friends maby i d no go one omegle or sumthing just so he can chat to people and not have to worry
but i think people need to reoliza, people that have been reading the magaseen that it has probably been quite hevaly edititd and although Bill did say these things and OFF day can make u say lots of things

haha after my rant my final diagnossis is that he needs friends 🙂

Comment by ammerianne
2009-12-08 13:58:45

you type too fast…

Comment by Kori :D
2009-12-07 14:20:32

definatly. he’s only 20… wayyy to young.

Comment by aky
2009-12-04 03:59:08

oh Bill this is so sad dont worry everything will be fine u will meet your true love soon though true loves are very hard to get also they are hard to know some pp meet their true love but never know that. it depend on Destiny but i love you Bill.

Comment by Ella
2009-12-04 08:54:42

oooh.this is so sad.another news that made me cry.:(
I hope that Bill really finds his true love soon.

Comment by Raya
2009-12-04 09:04:10

Awww Bill…
I hope he finds the right person that will treat him right and not break his heart. I know if I had a chance to be with Bill I would NEVER hurt him in ANY ways!

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz~♥♪

Comment by gfmarie
2009-12-04 09:19:31

poor bill… =(

Comment by gfmarie
2009-12-04 09:52:29

..poor bill …=(

Comment by Angel Namerah
2009-12-04 13:14:24

oh damn u Bill u really like to make us worry for u dont u *sigh* sorry

Comment by jfgjlk
2009-12-04 13:39:23

bill you just waiting the love, 1,5

2009-12-04 16:04:53

The sucky part is, that when he gets a girl, we’ll all be jealous.

Comment by BiLl kAuLiTz ist mein lieben
2009-12-04 16:46:03

awh Bill, reading this and knowing that your personal/private life is very unhappy makes me sad.
i want the best for you. of course you have a tough life and yeah sometimes you just want to stop. just know that i am here….we are all here.
ICH BIN DA!<3

and it sucks to know that when he actually gets agirl, i will be jealous, yet happy to know hes happy

Comment by s kaulitz
2009-12-05 12:45:12

awwhh:(
reading that makes me feel sad knowing that bills personal life isnt going very well=[
but when he does get a girlfriend well probably all be really jelouse 🙂
he needs to try harder and hopefully one day he will find his true love and be happy! any girl would be lucky enough to have bill as a girlfriend
hope you find your true love- and fast !!

Comment by s kaulitz
2009-12-05 12:49:37

awhh poor bill “(
it makes me feel sad knowing thay his personal life isnt going very well
and the worst part is when he does find a girlfriend well all be jalouse but happy for him – but i hope he finds his true love and any girl would be lucky enough to be with him…
he just needs to try a little bit harder 🙂

Comment by Ichigo
2009-12-05 13:42:30

aww, he is soooo sad, isn’t he? 🙁 and everyone thinks that Bill is complaining for attention, but a stars life really is hard! everyone knows that, right?

awawaww, but i reeeealllllyy hope that he finds a girl soon! i think that would make his life alot easier….<3

Comment by Vampire Freak is BACK
2009-12-05 16:05:20

ohh billyy <3 thats so sad.. I hope he find what would make him happy soon :))

for THR: I miss you guysss xD

Comment by tokio grly
2009-12-05 21:38:03

awhhhh this makes me want to cry!!! knowing about his career and private life and how unhappy it makes him,its completely sad when it gets to that:( he deserves love for sure,if he had someone to love and that loves him for him and not what he does things would be so different for him. I mean sure we would all be sad but it makes him happy. I dont understand why people have to mess with him? hes so sensitive and sweet, hes paranoid just to go out in public, thinking someones going to maul him:( it not for attention its the way he feels about his life. I cant belive hes so unhappy. LOVE ALWAYS BILL…ICH LIEBE FR IMMA BIL-TRUMPER<3

Comment by YANELHY
2009-12-06 02:24:22

Ratschläge oder Wörter können genutzt werden, aber letztlich ist der gleichen, bill kaulitz Ich bewundere Sie, dass für die Probleme zu lösen, sollten wir Stahl Charakter und wissen, dass Sie eine starke und intelligente Menschen sind bewundere ich als Mensch nicht die komplett von Ihnen sind alle in einem weiten Sinn, wollen Sie die Fans glücklich zu sein und bekommst du es irgendwann. Küsse

Comment by Th fan 4 life
2009-12-10 17:02:57

poor billa! i know its hard, we understand if you need to take a break and relax. you can stop and just chill for now. it’s okay. sometimes my life gets like that. im no rockstar(yet) but ima waaaay to busy. and we’re so young. its not healthy. i love you bill! so before you put yourself under anymore stress, for us fans, take a break. thaanks!

Comment by MacKensie
2009-12-29 03:14:21

Aw this is so sad :(((((…gah, I don’t care w hat it takes, Bill has gotta be happy. If it means taking a year off which I don’t exactly want but I do want for Bill to be happy, then I’d say do it.

Comment by Roselle