VIDEO; 04.12.09 JBK – Tokio Hotel Interview

post by www.tokiohotelrocks.com

Comment by SandraCologne
2009-12-06 12:21:54

This interview is so cute. Bill said that they have a “dogs kindergarten” at home where their 4 dogs are jumping around having fun. And Tom talked about their several suitcases that they arrange unpacked in the corner after a trip to take them again with them after some days off. He jokes that Bill does not wash his clothes at all 😉 Really funny was Bill’s reaction on Johannes’ question: Bill,now all topics aside about girls, dogs, travelling… what about a pizza marherita for you? You are becoming more and more skinny each time. And Bill answers laughing: Pizza is a really good idea but you do only serve us water here ! LOL 🙂
I love the guys so much, they are always so friendly and personal during interviews in big TV shows !

2009-12-06 17:50:42

Yeah, they are so friendly and down-to-earth. I love that about them. And thanks so much for the translation. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be able to understand most of the interviews posted here.

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-12-06 23:01:10

lol i like bill better in sneakers 🙂 lol he looks really good in them 🙂 i hate his boots lol

Comment by Thfurimmer
2009-12-06 14:14:14

i have no idea what their saying but bill looks sooo hot

2009-12-06 15:10:31

I wish there were subtitles.

Comment by Trina
2009-12-06 16:41:12

awwwww bill was so adorable in that interview and the same with everyone else omg!…and yea stop serving them water, they dont need to get any thinner

Comment by Jessica
2009-12-06 17:10:56

I ♥ this interview and…Tom and Bill look extra cute today :3
Bill…he looks so…beautiful..with less make up..and yeah..mostly black. ANd I’m glad he’s wearing sneakers again 😀

oh and Tom..as always..he looks so cute ♥

I notice something though…the twins are a little too close..I mean compare it to Georg and Gustav..and come to think of it..the chair was huge… ^.^ they’re so cute

2009-12-06 17:53:52

Well, they are close literally and figuratively. =)

Comment by Vickirsten
2009-12-06 19:23:10

Hmmm I’ve no idea of what they are talking about in this interview but I’ve to say that it looks so cool….I would like to get a bit of this interview translated into french or english…but I luv ya TH….

Comment by SandraCologne
2009-12-07 14:06:07

@ Vickirsten
If you look at my comment above (first comment) you can get a rough idea what they were talking about. Only 3 sentences but better than nothing, right ? 😉

Comment by Angel Namerah
2009-12-07 10:46:34

can we have the subbies pls =(

Comment by Angel Namerah
2009-12-07 10:48:08

but my my does Bill look cute mashallah may God bless him and the others always they look superb but to me Bill aw my darling lil sweety.

2009-12-07 18:37:24

Bill in sneakers ♥
Tom in nothing ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment by IMATOMMYFAN
2009-12-08 10:45:55

I WONDER what kind of show this is that has such a variety of people. there’s a lot of older people and a few young fans….the older people seem bored and uninterested lol

Comment by SandraCologne
2009-12-08 17:18:03

@ IMATOMMYFAN
It is a review of the year 2009 with all that was happening during the past year (also and especially in Germany). And Tokio Hotel was one topic, telling the success story of the guys and their development and awards during 2009. That is why there were so many different people as the year 2009 had many different aspects as well.