NEWS; Tokio Hotel – Lass Uns Laufen (Official Video)

Comment by Mini
2009-12-16 13:17:53

good thing they release it on german too. I love this video, it’s so intimate and different!!!

Comment by Lisa
2009-12-16 13:43:05

i was going crazy waiting for a video to this song!

Comment by nessie
2009-12-16 13:50:44

i love the song & the video are amazing 😀

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2009-12-16 13:54:40

omg i will cry 🙁 so sweety!!!!!!!! THIS SONG IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!! MY SWEETY TOMMY! MMM IT HAVE A LOT OF POINT FROM GREECE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO SWEEETYYY!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGGET THIS DAY!!!!!!!!!!MY FAV DAY TOKIO HOTEL IN GREECE 9.10.2009 THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!!!!!! AAAA 🙁

Comment by RedSkittles89
2009-12-16 14:23:51

THIS VIDEO IS SO BEAUTIFUL..I CRIED..I TRUELY LOVE YOU BILL..I WISH I COULD BE THERE FOR YOU..

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-12-16 14:35:57

haha i laugh soo much when i see gustav klapping on tom X’D haha look at hes face its so funnieXD

Comment by LJ
2009-12-16 16:56:59

rock on…!

2009-12-16 17:53:33

i swear some of that looks graphic. like Bill in the very beginning. probably not, though. But I wonder.

Comment by a
2009-12-16 23:53:42

lol bill old habits when hes sleeping and tries to tuck his hair behind his ears and then wakes up and realized theres nothing there to touch

Comment by ammerianne
2009-12-17 04:03:36

well, i think the video was awesome.
bill looks hot, tom looks perfect, and there’s more of georg and gustav in the vid.:)

2009-12-17 15:16:48

Bill = Perfection

2009-12-17 16:54:12

Oh, I think this video is a little different. Bill doesn’t grin while he’s “sleeping” in the English version. That’s just something I’ve noticed. But yeah, the video is amazing. It gets me so emotional. I wish I could go behind that wall. =)