INTERVIEW; 25.12.09 Welt TV – Bill Kaulitz sein aufregendes Jahr 2009

Tokio Hotel: For Fans two magic words and 4 boys. For them the fans also queued in 2009, for squealing then, when the band appeared. For the frontman Bill Kaulitz totally normal, at least, when journalists ask after that.

Woman: Do you have some earplugs here or how can you stand this screaming?

Bill: Eeeh… I don’t need it at all. It doesn’t disturb me in no sense. For me it couldn’t be loud enough. I can absolutely stand that.

But that’s just one side of the coin. Sometimes also Bill dislikes those thousands of boys and girls, which adore him. At least he confessed that the youth magazine “Bravo”.

“With my career I’m totally happy, I wish privately it would be also work well. He has no time to rejoice over what he had undergone. That sounds a bit unhappy and as far as, the rumors about anorexia or an alcohol problem start. But he denies the rumors publicly and controverts them in the boulevard magazine “OK”. Because actually Bill Kaulitz has a totally different problem: The 20-year-old misses love, how he implied in an interview. Because of his fame it’s difficult for him to lead a normal life. He’s also afraid of to be underway without bodyguards.

“I never go out, not even shopping”, he told the “Bravo”, “especially in Europe it’s difficult for me to go into a club alone. Even if there are bodyguards with me, it seems like a signing session for me, then I almost feel like an animal in the zoo.”

He even thought about cessation once. But in 2009 Tokio Hotel released another Record for the time being, won several prizes and certainly they thrilled many fans. That’s good for the band, but for frontman Bill Kaulitz it might be also a bit more quiet sometimes.

Comment by Marianna
2009-12-26 12:37:20

Omg, he’s so sweet… 🙂

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-12-26 22:35:44

wats cessation?

2009-12-27 22:08:04

It means cease or stop.

Comment by th_stine_norway
2009-12-26 13:19:36

poor bill:( i hate that interweiv when he says that he feel like a animal in the zoo:( you are the sweetest boy in the world and will find true love one day! we all suport you to do that:)

Comment by Lynn.B California USA
2009-12-26 14:00:54

Yes,I agree @th_stine_norway, about Bill’s comment feeling like an animal in a zoo. I cannot imagine life like this on a relentless basis, but I do see the truth to it as well. All of his fans just want a piece of him, and although 99.9% of them do so in an adoring way, the end result for Bill is the same. Yes, very sad. I know there are other celebrities out there that have big followings, but with Bill’s charisma, charm and sexuality, he just drives his fans crazy, so I think he has to deal with a magnitude of attention that is not so common to many other celebrities. I used to live right near Beverly Hills and it was not uncommon to see movie stars around…but there was also never a throng of mad, screaming pre-teen girls chasing them. With Bill, I can only imagine that upon sighting him, there would be a mad crush. I think his fears of going out are quite real. I hate to feel sad for him – but I do. He seems so sweet.

Comment by Carolina
2009-12-26 14:39:13

Yes, I completely agree with Lynn B. California USA. It breaks my heart too.

TOKIO HOTEL FANS DON’T FORGET TO HELP THEM WIN BY VOTING AT http://www.musiqtone.com FOR BEST VIDEO OF THE YEAR!

TOKIO HOTEL WERE IN 1st PLACE AND NOW THEY’RE IN SECOND PLACE SO PLEASE VOTE AS MANY TIMES YOU CAN TO HELP THEM WIN,PLEASE!!!!!

THANK YOU! and I know that if we stick together and vote every single day until JANUARY 15 11:59 PM we can help them win.

Comment by Alexius
2009-12-26 14:59:07

;(

Comment by Alexius
2009-12-26 15:00:02

Bill should never be alone again

Comment by Angel Namerah Khan
2009-12-26 16:11:24

=( I feel sorry seriously everyone wants to be famouse and rich but I bet no 1 wants to be felt like a zoo in an animal wish he finds peace =)

Comment by Sammi
2009-12-26 21:48:00

poor bill. 🙁 i hope he finds his true love.

Comment by jenni
2009-12-26 22:31:40

wow, Bill is such a sweet guy but he can never find love thanks to rabid pre-teen girls :'(

Comment by Julia
2009-12-27 12:15:30

“Sometimes also Bill dislikes those thousands of boys and girls, which adore him.” -__-

Comment by a
2009-12-27 14:47:27

i just randomly searched kaulitz on google maps omg OMG it says someone whit the last name kaulitz lives in hamburg germany search it just kaulitz

Comment by kaulitz_lover
2009-12-27 17:53:09

aww, bill, im so sorry bout the whole love thing.. but hey, i can be ur true love, if u want 😉 lol

liebe dich, (L)

2009-12-27 22:31:43

Yeah, that’s madness. I have no idea how he copes with it all. It really is like he’s an animal in the zoo. It reminds me of the song called “Showbiz” by Muse because it’s so true. But I believe that Bill is a very strong individual, so that helps me not to worry.

Comment by cutiepop
2009-12-28 14:26:17

poor bill, i feel so bad for him it makes me so sad when he says that 🙁

Comment by Big fan
2009-12-29 00:40:10

bill be strong!!! you will be happy and find your true love