NEWS; Bill: “Sometimes I feel really lonely!”

NEWS; Bill: “Sometimes I feel really lonely!”NEWS; Bill: “Sometimes I feel really lonely!”

“They’re telling me it’s beautiful,I believe them but will I ever know the world behind my wall….”,that says Tokio Hotel in their new single,World behind my wall.Oh!

Is Bill passing through a bad moment?
What made him write something like this?

His answers:

POR TI: Bill,we want to ask you something intense,are you happy?
Bill: In my career I’m totally happy.Humanoid is a real success.And I’d really like that my personal life would be the same.I don’t know what to do to be happy 100%,because I’m not.

POR TI: Oh!But why are you saying this?
Bill: Maybe because sometimes I don’t have time for me.Neither can I celebrate our success like someone else.Plus,I didn’t had a girlfriend for a long time,unfortunately.

POR TI: With what can we help you?
Bill: I don’t know (sigh),there were rumours like I searched a girlfriend through a reality show.But this is not for me,imagine me standing in front of the cameras and being close to a girl,I don’t like it.I want to meet someone,but lamentably is impossible for me.I don’t go out,never,neither for shopping.

POR TI: And why don’t you get out/escape from your wall?
Bill: I don’t even try it.It’s just…going at an ?antro? it’s difficult for me,though there is security,it seems I’m going at a session of photos or autographs,I’m feeling like an animal from the petting zoo!But it’s part of my career.Maybe I know someone through her,who knows?If the love arrives to you,it arrives anywhere!

POR TI: At least you’re happy with you?
Bill: Sometimes I don’t even have time to realize that,what I know it’s that I’m very nervous,I review the things 10 times so that everything will be perfect.I think I should relax (laugh)

POR TI: Oh listen,and you’re afraid for about the future?
Bill: A little,who knows what I’ll do in 10 years?My worst nightmare is to have a job in a bussines office with a boss beside me.I had problems at the school with my teachers and I don’t like to listen.I hope I will be my leader,ha ha!

POR TI: Why?You get angry easily?
Bill: I’m very passional,and yes I yelled at the other TH members if I didn’t liked something.

POR TI: How it’s a fight between you guys?
Bill: Before we were argueing much more.Today we’re making psychological sessions and yeah…

POR TI: How?
Bill: We stop talking,and if something works good for me Tom is getting angry and yeah..But next day we forget everything!

POR TI: Did someone said: “enough!i’m leaving!” ?
Bill: Openly no one did,but in their minds I’m sure they did,yes!Now,serious there are moments when I think: “I won’t do anything more,I’ll quit!” It’s that I want time for me!Because even if it’s in the band,the fact I’m not going out to have fun like I’d like or not having girlfriend makes me feel really lonely.

POR TI: Uy! And when would you leave all?
Bill: When I won’t have any ideas I will pack up my stuff and I will stay without knowing anything about the band for 1 year.But in the end I will think at the fans,at the force that gives us and at all the fun for being the lead singer of Tokio Hotel and I will say: “Better not leaving all behind!”

Comment by noussa
2009-12-29 12:32:26

that’s a bit sad
but that’s life you can’t have it all

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2009-12-29 20:37:22

VERY TRUE…………
MEXICO AND LATIN AMERICA ARE REALLY HUGE TH FANS THEY OBSESSED WITH THEM:) SO THEY FEEL THE LOVE

2009-12-29 21:36:48

I jst wish they could have a good yr off to themselves after the tour so that they could do things they used to before all the fame came along.

Comment by Soraya
2009-12-29 12:41:01

antro is club in spanish. just saying if anyone was wondering.

Comment by kyna
2009-12-29 12:47:29

okay, either you want fame or you want love can’t have your cake and eat it to.
I am so over him talking about how lonley he is and how he just wants love blah blah, I love the band a lot but he’s acting like all these things are immpossible because of fame.
When the other members of the band are living life unaffected.
Bill: I love you, but grow a pair.

Comment by loretta
2009-12-29 16:20:48

I agree.
Every famous person has the same problem.
and I’m tired of Bill saying he’s lonely. yes, I feel bad for him, but I’m sick of hearing this over and over.

Comment by TessaandBill
2009-12-29 20:50:44

U guys need to get over it of he’s lonely he’s lonely there is nothing you cAn do about it. How would u feel if u were in his position? I’m sorry but I feel bad for bill and if you were reAl fans of the band you wouldn’t be saying this stuff! An hats how I feel abou this.

Comment by kyna
2009-12-30 14:10:24

don’t judge me, thats all im going to say, we have a right to say what we want its a gossip site if you feel bad for him being lonley thats fine but do not attack us on our opinion.
We are tired of hearing how lonly he is or how he can’t find love, its not aht hard for tom and the others to date.
he choses to be in the postion he’s in and he choses not to go out plenty of celebratys go out and do there thing and not that many people care it dosn’t stop them from living there life.
and your right if hes lonley hes lonely either get a gf or start going out its not that hard, im not the one who need to get over anything I don’t have an issue so don’t attack me.
not trying to be mean but don’t attack me you don’t know me

Comment by loretta
2009-12-30 14:40:29

I know there is nothing I can do about it, that is exactly what I’m saying.

We can’t do anything about it. It’s just making everyone feel bad. I feel terrible for him, and I cant do a damn thing about it. Everyone feels bad, and they can’t do anything about it.

Every interview he talks about how lonely he is. It’s depressing, and I wish he would stop.

Comment by Tessa
2009-12-30 18:39:22

BECAUSE HE IS LONELY!!!!!!!!!

Comment by loretta
2009-12-31 03:04:05

i understand he is lonely!
it makes me sad to hear it.
that is why i wish he would stop saying it.

Comment by Tessa
2010-01-01 20:11:04

well he is not gonna stop saying until he isn’t lonely any more. so you should just get used to hearing it! And he doesn’t talk about it every interview

2010-01-01 23:09:23

their point is that he could have ANY girl fan around the world. he just needs to take that step and make HIMSELF happy.

Comment by Tessa
2010-01-02 00:07:37

But he is not going to do that because some girls are fake and he might end up getting hurt!

Comment by loretta
2010-01-02 14:52:02

that’s true, but it’s not impossible to be famous and a have a girlfriend.
Georg seems to be doing fine

Comment by Tessa
2010-01-02 16:32:31

thats true. but bill is sensitive and sweet and i hate to see him hurt. it upsets me and i want to help him so much but i can’t.and im used to hearing it. but he doesn’t talk about it in every interview. only ones that they ask him about that stuff in

Comment by Penpey
2009-12-29 13:31:18

O god
I feel sad for him
I really wish that he could find friends , go outside and live!! I , god I think he should become a foren exchange student for a while and just , find some friends , he is only 20 it doesn’t matter if be doesn’t find his love yet it will come , damn If I could beg to him I would I feel bill just needs to find some mates , beable to know what love is and friendship
He needs to get past this barryer and we the great things in his life though he just needs to find a way how?
I don’t know I’m prob talking bull but yeah I d no

Comment by RebekahKaulitz
2009-12-29 13:41:20

omg I feel so sorry for him! This has probably been the worst year for TH what with the stalkers and everything. It’s really lowered Bill’s self-esteem and I think now everything’s getting him down. I really wish I could go up to him and give him a big hug and tell that I’m here for him! I just wish I could help.

And I just can’t understand out of all those fans he’s got, he hasn’t got a gf! I really want to help him!

I love you Bill…
Rebekah xx

Comment by Ana
2009-12-29 13:59:51

Its kind of true what Kyna says. I mean yes its nice to have a partner by your side and sometimes it can get lonely but personally I’m a Tom fan but I rather have Bill have a girlfriend that’s in Germany rather then somewhere else. Also that’s the price of fame. The papparazzi are like wild packs of dogs. You see them together with their cameras, sniffing out the lastest idea. Like Bill being anorexic. Really if he wants to be that let him be, I don’t want him to die NO but what goes through a famouse persons life is their buisness, not ours.

Comment by angelicamarie483
2009-12-29 14:38:10

oh billi, its ok!
you’ll find somebody!

Comment by Bethany
2009-12-29 14:49:01

Bill will find his true love one day. I just know it, he deserves it for everything he has done for his fans : D

Comment by Kate
2009-12-29 14:50:01

Comment by Kate
2009-12-29 14:53:05

I think this article blew stuff out of proportion….It seems exaggerated. Bill is probably feeling somewhat lonely, but I not to the degree of what that article says. Unless it comes straight from their mouths, take these tabloid/journalism with a pint of salt. They always blow stuff out of proportion just to get readers. It’s exactly what they have done with the tom/stalker incident.

2009-12-29 15:06:58

Hmmm i feel bad for him.
He believes that he cannot find love. He is technacilly blocking his-self away from things. He has a certain limit. Like he doesnt reall wanna date a fan, yt he doesnt have time ti search for people who arent fans. He needs to let. He should believe in himself because their are mannnyy i mean hundreds of girls around the world who love him. He just needs to break down his wall, and look

Bill Kaulitz…I love you
ich liebe dich

Comment by Carolina
2009-12-29 15:15:11

Bill, everyone has a destiny in this world and yours for now is to dedicate on your music and fans. Later, will come your recompense.Love! :X

2009-12-29 15:19:35

This wasn’t translated very well. It was hard to read. I feel sad for Bill :[

Comment by ILoveBillAndTom4ever
2009-12-29 15:26:43

poor bill 🙁

Comment by ILoveBillAndTom4ever
2009-12-29 15:26:59

seeing him sad makes me sad 🙁

Comment by MacKensie
2009-12-29 15:36:15

Omg, I am so sorry for Bill. He’s only twenty and this isn’t what a twenty year old should really be going through. Hopefully he’ll find love soon, and hopefully it’d be me :D.

Comment by perla kaulitz
2009-12-29 16:01:24

awww, bill . i’m so sorry bout that but , don’t woryy , things will get better 🙂 love you bill !!

Comment by cutiepop
2009-12-29 16:12:55

i feel really bad for bill but when u think about it all of u posting coment including me,if we ever met him we would proubly act the same as any other girl and bill would proubly be think something like “wow,i wish i could just step back from all this,the cammeras the session and just take a break”.:( poor bill it mkes me so sad 🙁

Comment by Vikkixx
2009-12-29 16:58:15

aww this is sad, but Bill is a wonderful person. he always thinks of the fans first. Bill is just needs time, he’ll find someone out there :]

Comment by RebekahKaulitz
2009-12-29 17:32:00

thats y he wrote Alien! To express himself. I do feel sorry for him. in that world full of fans and he hasn’t got someone. But he’ll get wot he deserves sum day. True Love. He believes in true love and love at first sight so y shouldnt he had a gf

Comment by Corky
2009-12-29 18:14:55

Tokio Hotel has as one of their favorite videos “crazy fans”. they brag about fans screaming for them and then bitch about it

I’m confused. Maybe he just wishes there weren’t fans around his house. Have to agree with that complaint. What sort of fan stands outsides someones home?

That said, all in all, fame is fame and Bill shouldn’t bitch so much!

Comment by Leanna
2009-12-29 18:29:18

How much do you wanna bet he finds a girlfriend really soon. That’s how it always happens. You cry you’re lonely and viola! a lover shows up!

Comment by Vickirsten
2009-12-29 18:54:25

you know what? life is always like that. someimes you’re happy some others not. right now you can cause of your job but who knows. you can find your love in that way…so Bill don’t beat all….just relax and everything will be ok for you….I hope so!!

2009-12-29 19:13:54

I can empathize with him. His fame built a wall, but he’s just stacking up more bricks. This is true. I’m not saying I blame him, though. Actually, it’s completely understandable to me. Most people would crumble under the pressure if they were in Bill’s shoes. I know I wouldn’t be able to cope with it as well as he does. So yeah… I guess he’s complaining, but I don’t mind.

Comment by RedSkittles89
2009-12-29 22:31:18

BILL..I TRUELY LOVE YOU.IM HERE FOR YOU. I WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU AND FOR YOU. THAT YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR OWN LIFE AND HAVE ALOT OF NORMAL, RELAXING AND ROMANTIC MOMENTS WITH ME.
LOVE HEALS ALL PAIN..

Comment by miranda
2009-12-29 22:31:26

I think the band is going to quit soon. Not because of this article but just the stress, imparticularly on the twins, in general.

There is a fatalistic aura of them lately. And while screaming girls must be wonderful, it must also be hard to not be respected by their peers. other men their age make fun of them.

We love both their looks and music, but they are sex symbols so no one seems to talk about much else. Understandable, it’s just I can see them wanting to quit all this.
Especially Tom, you can tell he really takes pride in playing the guitar and works at it, yet he saw his family attacked and only gets girls screaming they want to screw him.

Just thinking out loud is all…..

Comment by miranda
2009-12-29 23:45:44

HOw many miranda’s are on here.

cus this one thinks the band is fine!

Comment by Nora
2009-12-29 23:49:16

Strange interview – telling

Comment by Ella
2009-12-30 01:31:53

this is so sad=(
I hope that Bill would see his true love soon.
I love you, Bill..

Comment by Char...♥
2009-12-30 06:27:18

i feel so sorry for him, coz im kinda going through the same thing, every one says im popular and pritty [just like what their saying to bill but popular and hansom lol] but i cant seem to find the right guy 🙁 actualy i cant seem to find any guy xx

Comment by rani
2009-12-30 07:03:49

he really need to stop with tokio hotel for a year
and get he’s life back on the rails the real fans can wait for a year en gonna respect that
hey this guys are just people like us

Comment by vanessa
2009-12-30 21:16:37

Bill should know that he is not alone. 🙂 Even if he does not have a girlfriend, he has many fans behind him. And God loves him. He is very blessed,and he should be very grateful. Love will come to him sooner or later.

Comment by Katie
2009-12-30 21:27:28

Omigosh that is so sad. poor bill

Comment by Tay
2010-01-02 23:46:21

I feel angry at the people who whined about how “long” it took for them to put out their album in TWO languages in less than 2 years from the last when most artists take twice the time. Their “break” was short. After this album and their tours I hope they take MORE time for themselves. They obviously need it and I hope they take considerable breaks between their tours. They are people not musical machine makers just for our pleasure.

Comment by ana-leisha
2010-01-04 15:46:25

i no he’s looking for true LOVE.. but it won’t hurt to try to go out with someone.. maybe.. he’ll find his LOVE that way.. things don’t always turn out the way you plan them… or want them to.. well.. i hope he CHEERS up.. sometimes i feel like i don’t have time for fun either… yea.. i no i’n not famous.. but i understand when he needs some thinking and chillin` out time.. I LOVE TH.. and maybe he’s socially awkward.. maybe it’s hard for him to hang out with girls.. :)well.. like i said i hope BILL cheers up.. TO TH FANS!!! u do have a chance with him.. :).. (man i sound corny) LOL.. PEACE, LOVE, AND SMILES?!?!

Comment by veronique
2010-01-07 11:20:48

This makes me sad, beacause Bill is a inspiration to me but even though he is lonely he is an even bigger inspiration because even though he feels this way he still goes on like nothings wrong… that proves to all of uss that he has a really strong mind!! maybe u are scared to drop out and disapoint your fans but we will not be disapointed we will be happy for you because u need time to think about your futur and think of just yourself for ones…get to know yourself a lil bit…we will miss u iff u leave but u will always be in my heart!!one of the reasons why u are a big inspiration to me is because i feel like this verry often…i could not say i feel the same cause our lives are like several uneverses different but i do feel lonely sometimes…take care xoxoxo’z!!!be strong cause we beleive in u!!!!(sourie a la vie et elle te sourira)

Comment by Chelsea
2010-01-16 02:04:22

Poor Bill…how sad u r…I’m really sad 4 u…I’m sorry bcoz i cannot do anything 4 u Bill…I’m only can support u from behind bcoz nothing much that i can do…wish u happy in ur life…