NEWS; Bill & Tom – So different and so equal – Bravo

Bill & Tom – So different and so equal

NEWS; Bill & Tom – So different and so equal - BravoNEWS; Bill & Tom – So different and so equal - BravoNEWS; Bill & Tom – So different and so equal - BravoNEWS; Bill & Tom – So different and so equal - Bravo

Complicity is the word that bests describes what’s between (this) twins. But this means their choices are the same? Not always…

The fact that they born in the same day has been defining the answers to the question “What do you want to be when you grow up?”. “Musician!”, said Bill and Tom. The shared dream became truth, the road they share is the same, but there is something that break them apart.
Tom, the most outgoing, finds in music the pure entretainment, and if you already saw him on the stage, you know what we are talking about. With his guitar, he jumps, hops, gives a lot of irreverence, which we know, and releases all his adrenaline.
Bill, more calm, prefers music to expose his feelings. For him, writting a song is like a page of a Diary written by you. The only difference is that you close your Diary with seven keys and just share it with your bestfriend. He shows to the world what goes into his heart and soul. Even though the twins are just half of Tokio Hotel, who dares to say that “so different but so equal” isn’t the secret of the sucess of this band?

Comment by Nyaa
2009-12-29 10:06:30

Oo, I like this very much. It’s profound in ways. And is so so true, even if two beings aren’t twins they can have a special bond like Tom and Bill have. (:

Comment by noussa
2009-12-29 12:27:46

nice
they look naturally alike but have different styles
they seem to be so different personality wise, but I’m sure they share many things in that area too

Comment by RebekahKaulitz
2009-12-29 13:44:27

I’m with you Bill! That’s how I find it easiest to right songs! I don’t know how many I’ve written about how lonely I feel without him with me!

But at the same time, I just love to belt everything out like Tom!
But I think I’m most like Bill there!

They were both so lucky to get into the music business because that was the only job they really set their hearts on!

Comment by HamburgsFinest
2009-12-29 13:58:26

Why do they always say Tom is more outgoing then Bill? I’d definitely say Bill is the more “outgoing” one. I always feel like the ppl who write these are just writing about what they see or hear, not what they know for a fact.
Not that it was all wrong information.

Comment by noussa
2009-12-29 14:14:17

I agree
I think Bill is the most outgoing
Tom looks more shy than Bill

Comment by serena
2009-12-30 01:17:42

i think bill is more outgoing than tom too

Comment by Bethany
2009-12-29 14:51:01

Bill and Tom are amazing – so alike, yet so different : )

Comment by Carolina
2009-12-29 15:19:04

Bill and Tom are AWESOME! but the four guys together are AMAZING!!

Comment by tinky
2009-12-29 16:02:38

yes it seems that toms shows it to girls by sex come on he always make those kinds of comments and he always has condoms with him ,on the other hand bill is more romatic and is waiting for that perfect girl that will complete him (eventually she will come don’t rush it) he does express his life in his lyrics and that is wonderful continue doing that it beautiful and in a way helps him . They truely are different and that is wonderful imagine two toms no way but don’t take it the wrong way.

Comment by Sami kaulitz
2009-12-29 18:25:23

I love tom and the twins together are like amazing 🙂

Comment by Leanna
2009-12-29 18:26:44

what a beautiful article! Nice find!

2009-12-29 20:08:53

Yin and yang! One can’t exist without the other. I don’t know how to put it into words. They’re just so beautiful together.

Comment by Ella
2009-12-30 01:33:54

I love this. Tom and Bill are so natural in doing this..loe them!

Comment by TanyaU
2009-12-30 15:54:49

Bill is definetly the more outgoing of the two!! He is always jumping around the stage!! Yeah Tom moves around too but he moves around a lot less then Bill!!

Comment by RedSkittles89
2009-12-30 16:24:50

BILL AND TOM ARE THE BEST TWINS EVER

Comment by Vikkixx
2010-01-02 19:07:18

Beautiful way of saying it, totally true :]