INTERVIEW; tokio hotel – red translation

How were the stars this year 2009? Now we are coming to ultimate music heavyweights. Madonna,Britney,Pink,yeah everyone sexy,everyone talented,but real stars on the stage-that is Tokio Hotel. As the best live band they are going to show themselves from february when they are again going on tour. That is enough reasons for us to talk a little with a band about sex.

Bill Kaulitz has everything about one man can dream. Platforms, lacquered fingernails,but something is still missing to Tokio Hotel singer- a woman.
Bill:I didn’t have a girlfriend since I became famous. And I didn’t have one in past five years.

Twin brother Tom doesn’t have lacquered fingernails but he has a woman,or better say more woman.
Tom: I always take one woman for one night.

We met with guys from Tokio Hotel and talked openly with them about life,love and intimate hairstyles.
Well knows Magdeburger Bill Kaulitz has lots of female fans but no woman for life.
Bill: In the lifestyle I live right now it’s really unrealistic for me to meet my true love.

Sometimes it is not so simple to be a rockstar.After 6 million sold albums and one tour last year boys needed a break.
Bill:After all we wanted to record new songs. We were preforming old songs for really long time and we really needed something new.

A school band really made an huge success in past four and a half years. In 2008. on MTV music awards Tokio Hotel won an award for best live band and 2009. for best band.
Bill:Our life became public in really young age. Everyone can see what mistakes we make and when we do some shit.

Back then Tokio Hotel wasn’t really successful.In 2003. Bill Kaulitz applied as a singer in talent show «Star Search». One producer noticed sweet boys. From Bills school-band Devilish,became Tokio Hotel. In 2005. their fist single «Durch den Monsun» came out and soon they ended up on first place on charts.
Bill: And when our first single came out and we went from school to concert and there were thousands fans and that was unbelivable and we knew then: «Ok now something will happened to us.»

Four years later Tokio Hotel became adults.The sound of their new album is electronic and they changed their stylings again.

Bill:Ok we do not say that when new album is coming out :» Ok now when new album is out I have to add two more white strands in my hair so everyone can write about that.» You simply do it when you want,when you are in a mood for that. You should be free to decide how you wanna look.
Tom:We only said that for new album we are going to change our hairstyles down there.
Bill:Yeah. (laughs)

Hm yeah,nice that they told us that but lets get back on topic. From ferbruary boys are again on tour through Europe and again with screaming girls. But how does it looks right now with woman?
Bill:In this lifestyle full of pressure it is really unrealistic for me that I right now all of the sudden meet my real love,so no idea…Erm but I hope of course and maybe that will happened to us one day but it is also possible that what Tom does all the time (grin).

Aha and what Tom actually does?
Tom: I pick myself a woman that I want to sleep with. I always take a woman for one night.

At least Tom had fun with US singer Chantelle.Now we know that it didn’t only stay on kissing in the car.
Tom: I thought myself yeah she is nice we can try something out but than next day you have to go to another city and do different things and so.

That is what you get with being famous.It is like that for boys since they were younger. Everything what twins do must be commented. They became besieged.
Bill: There are of course days when you are sad and and just want to go out. And think oh man I don’t want to just look through window,I want to go out and meet with friends and that not everything end up in newspapers.

Tokio Hotel is now famous in USA too. And thanks to their new album Humanoid
Bill: There you really have to be pushed in fame by someone. And really work hard to stay famous.

But no need to worry. When four boys again go on tour in february,success is porgrammed for this year.

Comment by tokio hotel nz
2010-01-12 14:17:24

man id hate to be famous like them, they dont have a private life, that would suck!
first comment woot woot

2010-01-12 21:04:57

It sucks, cuz they can’t do anything without it ending up the newspapers.They should be able to have a life.:( But i love them so much.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by jenia
2010-01-12 14:36:03

Why worry at all what is in the news papers? hmm Who cares?
People always exagerate everything! Omg he said this Omg he is this omg omg omg anyway .

Comment by Bethany
2010-01-12 15:09:07

wow. The life of fame is never what it seems. Bill wil find his ideal woman one day, he definitely deserves it : D

2010-01-12 21:05:49

I really hope that he finds the perfect girl that will understand him.

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-01-12 15:14:13

I KNOW IT SUCKS TO BE FAMOUS, NOT HAVING PRIVACY..THATS WHY WHEN PPL TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE A SINGER CAUSE I HAVE A NICE VOICE “IM LIKE, NO WAY..I DONT WANNA BE FAMOUS”. I KNOW WHERE BILL IS COMING FROM..BUT IF HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME AND WE WOULD COME OUT ON THE PAPER, WHO CARES..I TRUELY LOVE HIM
~MarianelaVargas~

Comment by Carolina
2010-01-12 16:20:40

WELL I JUST HOPE TOM NEVER… GETS AIDS OR SOME TYPE OF DISEASE FOR SLEEPING WITH DIFFERENT GIRLS.EVEN IF HE USES CONDOMS HE’S STILL RISKING HIS LIFE THERE, NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE COULD PREGNANT A GIRL WITHOUT NOTICE AND THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK.

BILL IS STILL YOUNG HE SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON HIS MUSIC AND TOURS AND LATER ON IN LIFE HE SHOULD TAKE SOME TIME OFF AND LOOK OUT FOR HIS TRUE LOVE.:D

Comment by tanya.
2010-01-12 17:24:34

lmfaoo. tom. XD

Comment by alicen
2010-01-12 19:47:50

i really hope so too. id be rlly sad. and bill would prolly commit suicide :'(

2010-01-12 21:08:06

The truth does hurt, Bill’s depression could alot worser and he could commit suicide. I would die.They need alot of time off after they finish with this tour. BILL NEEDS A GIRL OD BADLY.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by jas
2010-01-12 20:06:09

wait!!…..there was more than kissing……???!! why do i not know of this…..

2010-01-12 21:43:39

Tom is such a cold Casanova, but I love him. XD And yeah, the fame thing is really harsh. It appears to be all glam and fabulous, but it’s not always like that. It also can be a nightmare.

Comment by tinky
2010-01-13 00:04:19

tom is going to end up finding a girl that will not be interested in him and he will end up falling for her. As for Bill he will find true love and he deserves a girl that loves all of him completly. Fame does put sometime a hold on your personal life and your privacy, that is the price you have to pay for being famous.

Comment by Jessica
2010-01-13 06:53:28

It’s sad for them..but I cannot say that they should have been a little less famous cuz if they weren’t…I wouldn’t know them..and my life would be total crap.
This interview didn’t really give much info other than the Chantelle shizz…but I got over that. :]

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2010-01-13 08:11:15

OoOOOOooOOOOOoOOOO chantelle mmmm ooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🙁 🙁 🙁 :/
oooo mmggg i am so sad about bill and also for their private life ::( they just cant lve cuz always paparazi follow them wherever they will gooo ooo my sweetys! 🙁

Comment by christina
2010-01-13 11:27:27

i think that if bill’s not happy being famous, then he needs to give it up. he’s been doing this half his life, maybe he needs to take a different career path. he seems very mature for his age and he seems to be outgrowing the entertainment industry. he should call it quits and live a normal life and be happy. he wants to get married someday, well, he needs to drop the mic and start dating! i for one love bill so much, i wish him total happiness and i don’t see that for him. he’s depressed, lonely and way too skinny probably due to stress. i say we the fans should support him and let him live his life.. i just think being famous is getting old for him and he wants a normal life.. i think he should change his life and do what is best for his future. he will always have money and the fans will always be there if he does leave someday and decide to return.. he needs a 5 yr break or something..

Comment by amari middleton
2010-01-13 18:43:12

poor bill i love tokio hotel bill is really sad

Comment by courtney
2010-01-17 20:17:44

awwwww. poor bill. i hope he finds his perfect girl. he’s ready for love. if he fell in love with me, i’d be in love with him for who he is, and i’d do anything for him. as for tom… i’d love of be one of those girls who he sleeps with.

Comment by ☆iiStar