NEWS; Super Pop Nr. 829 Translation

NEWS; Super Pop Nr. 829 Translation NEWS; Super Pop Nr. 829 Translation

Tokio Hotel: Their CD, song by song

Their new album is explosive, very different from the others!

Noise
Make noise, a lot of noise! This is what TH screams at the begining of the album with this great song. Imagine how cool is listening to it! “Because we’re free, we want a happy ending… you have to make noise!” – Tom told us a few days ago. This is his kind of tune!

The line: “Silence can destroy, get up and raise your voice – make some noise!”

Darkside Of The Sun
An instant upper! This song is not usual Tokio style, because it’s melodic but pop at the same time – it really gets to you. It’s really cool and totally blows your mind. Let yourself go with the flow…

The line: “The end is near, we’re still standing here!”

Automatic
The best one in the album! It’s the first single of the new CD – a really powerful song. It’s about how you can still be in love with someone even after you left them, a nasty break up..

The line: “It’s automatic, systematic, so dramatic – you’re automatic”

World Behind My Wall
What a love ballad! It blew our minds when we heard it… Bill and the rest tell us that behind the wall that you create against love, exists real love and destroing the wall is worth it to feel that amazing sensation… Would this be an autobiographic song for someone in the band?

The line: “I wanna wake up in a dream – they’re telling me it’s beautiful…”

Humanoid
This song is like a rollercoaster with all the changes it has! It gets you up of the couch in no time. This is the song that gives the title to the album.

The line: “Oh no, I’m humanoid – gimme life, gimme air”

Forever Now
Bill and Tom give it all in this song, since it’s a call of attention to the whole world – so we realize how valuable it is. Let the planet listen! That’s what they say… And they also say that they’re willing to help anyone for the sake of the world! They’re the best…

The line: “I’ll never let you down, join me forever now”

Pain Of Love
We love it! This song is also different from the usual Tokio music, and that’s why we get so adicted to it… Bill says how hard it’s the pain of love, a brake up, a bad relationship… And he tells us through his voice! Incredible.

The line: “I’m fighting in the battle of love” (wtf?)

Dogs Unleashed
Really fun! TH told us that they dance and sing this song all the time. Picture them getting in trouble in all the hotels – they confessed to us! These party boys are a danger…

The line: “We are dogs unleashed , you and I – Out of control, full of dreams”

Human Connect To Human
Great sound! In the begining they seem bad boys, but they you realize they’re talking about hooking up and flirting. That’s cool, it’s one of our favourites.

The line: “Human conect to human, boy meets girl – know what to do”

Alien
Short song that draws you in. It’s about being desperate for love. They need someone to bring them back to life!

The line: “There’s an alien in me – Who are you? Who am I?”

Phantomrider
Another ballad that’ll make you emotional. Bill says to his girl how much he loves her. Don’t miss it!

The line: “Kiss me goodbye, into the light – like a phantomrider”

Zoom Into Me
This song is for everyone that is suffering right now! They tell us that when you are on the couch watching TV, someone, somewhere may be having a rough time.

The line: “Is anybody out there, walking alone? – Out on the cold?”

Comment by Immy
2010-01-12 14:08:01

2010-01-12 20:58:52

I LOVE IT. THE WHOLE THING WAS AWESOME.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2010-01-16 22:58:56

AMAZING ICH LIEBE ES!!!!!!

Comment by jenia
2010-01-12 14:21:57

Cool! I love phantom rider!
Zoom in to me explanation I dont agree with . There is muuuch more to the song suffering haha

Comment by Nikk
2010-01-12 14:50:10

I have to say that I disagree with the explanation for Zoom Into Me. It’s about a lot more than just plain suffering from a rough time. To me, it’s a kind of loneliness that I’ve been experiencing for, at the very least, four years.

Saying “a rough time” to me sounds more like just having a bad day that’s going to be over the next morning. Saying that, then right afterwards quoting the line “Is anybody out there, walking alone? – Out on the cold?” either makes the song have less emotion or make whoever wrote the explanation sound very inconsiderate towards whoever may be going through such emotions.

(But of course, that’s just me :P)

2010-01-12 21:09:39

I know it’s silly, but I have to try very hard not to cry while listening to “World Behind My Wall” and “Zoom Into Me.” It’s eerie how I can relate to those songs. Bill is a fantastic songwriter. And I agree with you about the explanation. No offense to whoever wrote the article, but I think us fans can do a better job of interpreting the songs’ meanings. Of course, everyone interprets these things differently.

Comment by hotnspicy
2010-01-12 15:05:04

I agree, I don’t feel the explanations above are correction, they are open to different interpretation by everyone. The only person who can really give the correct synopsis of the songs is Bill.

Comment by Bethany
2010-01-12 15:06:31

hmm, awesomeness : D There’s so many different aspects of the songs that you can relate to. I think that there’s like many explanations for each song, you just don’t realise half of them until you listen closer ^____^

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-01-12 15:34:30

I HAVE THE ENGLISH ALBUM, SOON TO GET THE GERMAN. REALLY LOVE ALL THE SONGS AND THE GERMAN ONES TOO, ALWAYS. OFF TOPIC BUT..I RECENTLY SAW THE MOVIE AVATAR AND IT REMINDED ME OF BILL WITH HIS DREADS CAUSE THE ALIENS FROM THE OTHER PLANET HAD DREADS *LOL THEY LOOKED AWESOME. IT WAS ROMANTIC WITH THE ALIENS..IN THE MOVIE THEY MENSIONED HUMANOIDS, THAT JUST MADE ME SCREAM “TH HUMANOID SONG SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THERE!!!!” xD.
~MarianelaVargas~

Comment by Penpey
2010-01-12 15:51:30

Haha I no Iwached avatar and I smiled really badly wham I heard humanoid (:
I always do that , I think they said it in the news (: I love when it happens , always look lkek a cheshire cat it’s wikid (:

Comment by Abii
2010-01-15 14:08:25

omgosh yeah, I was in the cinema with a friend who doesn’t know of Tokio Hotel, or only vaugley knows Tokio Hotel, because of how I talk about them lol, And when he said.. ” We’re dealing with a highly evolved race of HUMANOIDS” (or whatever the line was) I sqeeled, and then my friend was like “..what?” and I was like “…Oh..erm..Nothing? ^-^”

Comment by Kay
2010-01-12 22:04:23

hahaha i heard them say that too!! im just like did u hear that humanoid mum and shes like shut up i dont care LOL… i talk about TH too much 😛

Comment by cutiepop
2010-01-12 15:40:01

idk about these explanations but,i got the cd around christmas and i love every song on the album.

Comment by Carolina
2010-01-12 15:58:25

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG OF HUMANOID ALBUM ALL OF THE SONGS ARE AWESOME, NO COMPLAINS. :d

Comment by Vickirsten
2010-01-12 17:18:50

humanoid is the best album Tokio Hotel has done I think…it’s so mixed by too much feelings..too much love felings…I love it! well done guys!!

Comment by tanya.
2010-01-12 17:19:59

lmfao. human connect to human. XD

2010-01-12 20:54:20

Yeah, it’s about “hooking up” all right. XD Actually, the differences between the English and German versions are evident. The German one is more wistful and deep while the English one is sexy and fun. It’s like Bill wrote the song and Tom “translated” it into English. Lmao! That’s probably not how it happened, but that’s a perfect example of how people can have different interpretations.

Comment by Tanya M
2010-01-12 19:44:00

I didn’t think that was what Automatic was about. About how you can still be in love with someone after a nasty break up?? Maybe that’s part of the song…but it’s about someone with no emotions and them just being automatic.

The best song is Human connect to Human and pain of Love and Hey You…and I can’t decide

Comment by Kay
2010-01-12 22:08:40

Yea i thought Automatic was about being in love with someone then realizing that they were just using you or that they didnt care it was just a fling to them hence the line theres no real love in you!!! but he still loves her even though he knows what she is…. automatic. Her heart and soul are just remote controlled…. Hey you is awesome! I love, love&death and darkside of the sun and phantomrider and HECK i ove the whole album!!

Comment by Sharon
2010-01-12 22:25:55

this is a good evaluation.
🙂
and these are all just amazing songs 🙂

Comment by Alyssa
2010-01-13 01:19:38

I’ve bought quite a lot of albums from my favourite artists in 2009 (which includes TH), but TH’s the best cos I love ALL the songs!!! The other albums are just blah.

Comment by aris21
2010-01-13 05:36:26

it’s all perfect,but if i could chose only one,i would prefer forever now1it’s just so awesome!

Comment by yanelhy
2010-01-13 21:49:11

Ich stelle fest, einmal mehr, dass Bill ist ein Songwriter und eine Person
erstaunlich, ich liebe ihn jeden Tag mehr.

Comment by Jenni
2010-01-14 15:28:26

Human connect to Human sounds like sex everytime I hear it. “Boy meets Girl”…??? “Girl meets Girl”….? Hmmm…what is our innocent Bill trying to say???

Comment by Abii
2010-01-15 14:05:36

mm..I think they may have analyzed quite a bit of this incorrectly..

Comment by Chanelle
2010-01-30 03:30:21

To be honest, I don’t agree with the evaluation for World Behind my Wall. If you listen to it closely and scan over the lyrics…..it seems like a desperate cry for freedom. It makes you see the dark side of fame. Sure, you get payed a lot of money doing what you love it to do, you’re living your life to the fullest, and you are getting a lot of publicity. But, there’s always a price to fame. You cannot have a normal life; you can’t just go to the store alone, expecting to leave alive and well with a wanted piece of candy. Not to mention all the stress and pressure from paparazzi. You have to be perfect at all times, it’s a stressful way to life, but it has great rewards.