VIDEO; High Quality 21.01.10 Dsquared2 Fashion Show full video

Comment by Airashi
2010-01-23 10:45:00

BILL is so HOT!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

Comment by W K R
2010-01-23 11:34:28

Where are Georg and Gustav these days.
I miss them!!!

Comment by kissicysun
2010-01-23 11:45:34

Seriously?
Really?
You think they’d want to come to a fashion show?
Try thinking things through before you say them.

No offence, I’m just SO tired of fans being all “ohh it’s just Bill and Tom everything! There’s no Gs in this!”
Why on Earth would they come to this?
They’ve all repeatedly admitted that they don’t even like doing BAND interviews and appearances, and would rather just play their instruments as their role in the band, let alone come to a FASHION SHOW. Bill and Tom are here as Bill and Tom, not as Tokio Hotel. They’re allowed to have personal interests.

Dear god. -_______-

Comment by kissicysun
2010-01-23 11:47:55

By the way, I don’t mean to target that to you, I target that to certain people in general.
If I came across as rather harsh I’m sorry, I don’t mean to, I’m just realy tired of people saying the same thing over and over when it makes no sense.

Comment by annagrace
2010-01-23 13:30:22

Exactly-well said! How many time’s have they mentioned that…..

Comment by noussa
2010-01-23 14:00:28

exactly, they don’t have to be glued to each other all the time
they can do separate activities but at the end all the promotion goes to the hole band

Comment by Winter
2010-01-23 14:10:19

I rather doubt Tom would have come to a Fashion Show if it weren’t for Bill being in it. He looked bored to me, as I would be myself

Comment by bianca
2010-01-25 14:58:51

where was he in the show? didnt c him

2010-01-24 00:13:28

You guys make some good points. But lay off, will ya? She simply said she misses the Gs, and she is getting attacked for it. Even if you don’t see it as attacking, she is getting way too much attention for that harmless little comment. I feel sorry for anyone else who dares to mention their names again… o_O

Comment by Marnie
2010-01-23 13:44:15

Let it be said, I miss the Gs too D:
However much y’all are going to yell at me, I still miss them a little bit.

It would be nice to see a bit more of them, y’know?
x

Comment by noussa
2010-01-23 13:58:36

they’re in holidays while Bill and Tom are working, they don’t want the fashion things, they don’t want too much media, and actually they’re the winners, they actually have a lot more freedom and privacy than the twins.
so let’s not talk about them as victims

Comment by Selena
2010-01-23 13:15:18

omg u totally see bills package at 1:53

Comment by NoRealXLoveInU
2010-01-23 14:07:20

xDDD *likeee* ♥♥

Comment by kaylie
2010-01-23 15:16:29

he he yessss i noticed XD

Comment by Penpey
2010-01-24 12:24:49

Hehe I think we ALL noticed XD

Comment by stephanie
2010-01-23 13:40:01

oh wow u can at 1:53!! hhmm…thats tasty… why isnt there anybody screaming and cheering when bill walked in?? I WOULD OF BEEN SCREAMIN MY LIL HEAD OFF!!

Comment by Sami
2010-01-23 14:06:59

i hope bill doesnt leave tokio hotel for modeling cause it looks like he enjoied the modeling but i doubt he said he would bever leave the band he cares for the band

Comment by kaylie
2010-01-23 15:17:48

omg this show was awesome! the rocky horror picture show is awesome + Bill = XDDDDDD

(its like fate too, because i watched that movie for the first time a few days before the show and now its like one of my fav things XD)

Comment by Briza
2010-01-26 22:12:29

OMG! that was f**ckin awesum! i knew that he had the goods 2 be a model!

Comment by Tanya M
2010-01-23 15:33:19

I just found out! You can be a Tokio Hotel Tour Reporter.

It’s a contest and the winners get 2 free tickets to a concert in Europe and can interview the band!!

I’m thinking it may be a winner per concert location! My friend and me are entering a million times XD

Comment by Riley
2010-01-24 12:08:41

Don’t you have to be European to enter though? Pretty sure you have to be from the country of the concert you plan to interview.

Comment by mara
2010-01-23 16:29:18

Let me guess about the G’s.
Gus love to be in the background
and Georg is having time with his GF.

Comment by Penpey
2010-01-24 12:27:02

Ah that’s sweet
So many people have been wondering about the g’s cus as we see from the convo above but he’d prob got some time off to see his girlfriend (: that’s cool

Comment by Kora
2010-01-23 22:42:00

Ahhh the camera should of spend longer time on bill’s face.
It’s like…the sex.

Comment by Valerie
2010-01-24 00:49:05

I feel blind…where’s Tom? I don’t see him in the video.

Comment by Matia
2010-01-24 00:49:48

😮
Its Awesome

Bill’s Amazing At So Many Things Positivley Und No One I Mean It No One Say Anything Bad Or Mean Or “Stupid” Things About Modeling

Because Bill Owns That Walk Show Doesn’t Mean Blah Blah BLAH

Love Him ! n_n

2010-01-24 01:06:03

This is love! Dean and Dan… Pure geniuses! Bill is all kinds of sexy. I have to point out a few things, though. He was walking a little too fast, and he was a bit too stiff. But he totally nailed the posing! All in all, he did a good job. This may be his first official modeling job, but he was always a model to me. I am so proud of him and a wee bit envious. XD

Comment by jenie
2010-01-24 06:37:43

Ok, I really like bill but when I saw him in this, he is looking more feminine than ever. My sister thought he was a transvestite.I love that he is being different and creativity is great but jeezz can he ever be normal for like a minute?I do respect him for whatever choice he plans to lead his life but come on, i mean seriously?i guess its his weirdness that we are all falling for. It feels that there is something deep inside him wanting to come out.Hmmm oh well, this is just my opinion and I am not at all hating on bill or tokio hotel 🙂

2010-01-24 11:57:05

Wow. Those pants. I didn’t like them so much, but honestly I couldn’t stop staring at.. They’re too tight! And I’m pretty sure there’s a zipper on his ass!! Hahaha. His entrance was amazing :]

Comment by Iselin from norway
2010-01-24 12:59:46

Didn’t Bill end the show too? Where is the last part?

Comment by tkaulitzlover
2010-01-24 15:07:44

Bill looks cute. haha. Modeling fits him. And yea I miss the G’s too. Im glad Im not the only one that notices that we dont see or hear much from them.

Comment by Ella
2010-01-24 16:00:54

Bills knows how to strut! lol I like the new hair-do too.

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-01-24 18:31:01

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
THIS IS TOTALY AWESOME, THE MOST WICKED FASHION SHOW IVE EVER SEEN. LOVED IT
I TRUELY LOVE BILL

~MarianelaVargas~

Comment by Coral
2010-01-24 19:46:37

Bill stole the show. God he’s sexy!

Comment by billistmeinliebe
2010-01-25 10:03:51

ooh! Bill looks uber sexxy in those leather pants..
his facial expressions are amazing

I highly doubt Tom would have gone to that show if Bill
wasnt in it.
Yes i do agree Gerog und Gustav should get morre credit
but dang look at Bill go!

Comment by HUMANO!D*+:Geisha*!
2010-01-25 18:13:02

i freakin screamed when i saw Bill i was like WHOOOO!!!! SEXY!!! WHOOO!!…..TAKE IT OFF!!! WHOOO!! lol jkjk 🙂 but that was good i liked all the clothes.