INTERVIEW; Bravo 05/10 – Bill Kaulitz – Will he stop with the singing?

INTERVIEW; Bravo 05/10 - Bill Kaulitz - Will he stop with the singing?INTERVIEW; Bravo 05/10 - Bill Kaulitz - Will he stop with the singing?INTERVIEW; Bravo 05/10 - Bill Kaulitz - Will he stop with the singing?INTERVIEW; Bravo 05/10 - Bill Kaulitz - Will he stop with the singing?

“Crass Model Performance! Will he stop making music?”
Bill as (F)Ledermaus!
The rockstar opened the Fashion Week in Milan with a spectacular outfit. What does that for Tokio Hotel mean now?

How is he looking?! TH-frontman Bill Kaulitz (20) already surprised us with a couple of funky outfits – but that’s really crazy! In a black leather outfit, draped with heavy silver chains and black wings, he runs on a catwalk. And that even for the designer-label DSquared² at the Fashion Week in Milano!

“I just got the offer to open the show two days before, but I said yes immediately”, Bill says in the exclusive Bravo-Interview. “Just before I was super excited and had to go on the toilette all the time” he laughs. “Because of this, they just put me the outfit on 1 minute before the show started. Moreover I hardly couldn’t move in that outfit. It was super heavy, like an armour. But how did Bill even get on the catwalk?

The designers of the leather outfit, Dean and Dan Caten (both 45), in person took notice of the TH singer. “I often wore clothes of this label, they saw it and sent me some clothes now and then. Then I asked them if they want to do our stage outfits for the “Welcome to Humanoid City”-Tour.” The designers confirmed immediately. “I’ll wear five outfits which are made especially for me. The other boys one each.” Like Bill and Tom, also Dean and Dan are enzygotic twins. “That’s why we understand us so good. Admittedly we met first one evening before the show, but it was as if we would know each other since years”, Bill revealed. “For example they feel exactly like we do from a distance, when the brother feels bad. Did Bill already taste fashion blood and just wants to be a model?

“I really have fun to be a model”, the singer says. “It was always a dream of mine. And I definitely would do it more often with pleasure. But I would never put back the music for that. Music is definitely most important.” Does Bill just like expensive designer clothes now?

“No, I still love it to go in Second-Hand-Shops. Sometimes I wear leather jackets which don’t even cost 10 euros!”, the singer says. “In the past I had barely any money. I tinkered and designed my clothes on my own. His twin brother Tom by the way, supports Bill’s performance as supermodel totally: “He would never wear such an outfit and he can’t understand why I do wear it. But Tom is totally proud of me…”

Star Search
The duel of the stars of tomorrow

Megastar: Singer Bill Kaulitz is celebrated all over the world with his band Tokio Hotel

Even rockstar Bill Kaulitz once began in a small way. When he was 13, he performed in the sat-1-show “Star Search” the song “It’s raining men” – and got eliminated in the last 16. Totally smart: Bill let the cameraman film during the recordings in the rehearsal room. Music producers took notice of the boys and signed on them. Two years later they made their breakthrough as Tokio Hotel. Their first album got sold 1.5 million times worldwide. Nowadays you can’t imagine the german music world without Tokio Hotel.

Also Tom will model soon…

Tokio Hotel: A song for Johnny Depp

So cool: The four TH-Boys contribute the song “Strange” to the new Johnny-Depp-Movie “Alice in Wonderland”. Wicked – Nearly five years already passed by, that the four boys from Magdeburg stormed the charts with their debut “Durch den Monsun” for the first time. Nowadays the twins Bill and Tom (both 20), and also their band colleagues Gustav (21) and Georg (22) are at home in all charts of the world – with their latest album “Humanoid” they even got into the American Top 40. But now they want to concentrate on their german fans. Before the tour starts in February, their single “World Behind My Wall” is the highest new entry of the Bravo-reader-charts on #4. Congratulations!

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2010-01-28 10:35:55

Also Tom will model soon…
Also the TH-Guitarist is going to become a model. He will advertise for sneakers of Reebok! ooOoOOOooOOo my sweety will model soonnn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont losse it i will be there to see my angel model omg i cant believe this my sweety angel aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by tom's sweety yO
2010-01-28 10:40:41

P .S “Crass Model Performance! Will he stop making music?” WHEN I SAW THIS I BECAME REALLY SAD AND SCARED BUT WHEN I READ THE WHOLE INTERVIEW I RELAXED UOF!!! 🙂

Comment by Sully666
2010-01-28 13:17:36

Tom sweety
Me too!!!!!
I’m calmed down now!

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-01-28 13:22:09

BILL LOVES FASHION, BUT MUSIC IS HIS PASSION..
I TRUELY LOVE BILL. MEIN ENGEL :D.

Comment by Trina
2010-01-28 13:35:48

Obviously bill isn’t going to stop singing, it’s his life, and he says that all the time, when i read it i wasn’t worried at all

Comment by jaxx=]luvsyou
2010-01-28 15:46:01

I know that Billa won’t give up music.
My question is WHEN CAN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT SONG?!?!?!?

Comment by serena
2010-01-28 15:47:05

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggggg i love them im glad bill got to do his dream wayy cute

Comment by cutiepop
2010-01-28 16:04:47

omgzzz i would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad if they just went to modeling.

Comment by prEtzEl.itzEl(:
2010-01-28 16:35:57

thEy wiLL OnLy cOncEtratE On gErman fans??!! … amEricans??

Comment by Mia
2010-01-28 17:51:51

BILL IS BECOMING A BORING STAGE HOG!

Fine a fashion show and all, but how come we never see Gustav or Georg of late. How come everything!!!! is about Bill bill bill!!!

Tokio Hotel were fun and alive when it was all four of them all the time. When the twins actually let the other two speak

Obviously Billy wants to go solo and try his hand at center stage, problem is he doesn’t have anything but pomp and drama without the group. Even David Jost’s last interview hinted he thought Tom would like the business side of music and he didn’t even talk about the other 2. I know Bill is a big presence but if he thinks he will be a success without the others – FORGET IT!!

Whenever leads try to go solo, it’s just some ridiculous ego trip and they end up going back. Lets face it, a singer can explore other ideas and projects without leaving his bandmates behind, but sadly, like many other’s who get big egos in this business, Bill plans to leave the rest in the dust.
I can see the writing on the walls and all the interviews are hinting the Bill and Tom don’t even want the G’s around!

It is getting strange how little we hear of the others! Really, I know they don’t want to do as much press, but they are all but kicked out of the band now.
They aren’t invited to help make CDs, they aren’t asked for their musical input, they are left behind even when Tom and Bill went to America this last year.

It’s sad but clear the band already divided and this will most likely be the last Tokio Hotel tour we’ll ever see.

Comment by soew
2010-01-28 20:09:22

I understand where you’re coming from; this is exactly what to happened to another German band of late–Cinema Bizare; haphazardly, they decided to go their own separate ways without any real reasons.

However, before we jump the gun, let’s try to keep some hope alive for these four boys; we all really want them to pull through and accept each others interests before they resort to splitting apart.

🙂

Comment by Sandra
2010-01-28 20:43:11

No the band won’t split up ever!
The band are going to be together for the tour and right now Bill and Tom are in hot demand because of all the press so thats the only reason we see more of the twins.

Alot of the record was made via internet so I’m sure Georg and Gustav were helping too.
These magazine’s just try to grab our attention with titles like this, Bill won’t split off from Tokio Hotel -ever. He and all 3 of the others are best friends.
The only change I could ever see to Tokio Hotel if if Andreas joined them.

So don’t worry!

Comment by Kianna
2010-01-28 20:46:01

Cinema Bizarre had to take a break because of poor concert sales and two band members coming out as gay caused them to lose most of their female audience.

I have a feeling they’ll be back soon (crosses fingers!)

Comment by Tooshyeshy
2010-01-28 21:18:35

Cinema Bizarre lost a lot of money when all the songs were leaked. When that happens an album usually doesn’t do well.
I worry Tokio Hotel may have to “take a break” too if concert sales are low. There were a lot of so called fans putting the leaks all over the internet and downloading illegally.

Comment by Anonymouse
2010-01-28 21:26:11

Bill isn’t being a hog. he gets more offers than the others – thats all. It works out beautifully since he likes being front and center.

All his hard work and travel means the band stays in the public eye, while the others are able to get some R & R before the big tour.

As a team it works great in this sense. Bill takes the lead, his brother supports him and helps him, Georg is then allowed to keep his relationship together by having more free time, and Gustav isn’t forced to challenge his shyness since bill is willing to do most of the press.

I like that the band are all different and they work so well together.

2010-01-28 22:51:47

The fame monster has been created. XD But it’s not that bad. It’s just that Bill is a natural born leader. You know he loves control, and he can handle his business. I don’t know if he will go solo, but not all bands are doomed when that happens. The guys seem to have a good friendship, so I’m not worried.

Comment by HUMANO!D:+Geisha*!
2010-01-28 18:29:06

Tom is going to be a model soon?! thats AWSOME!! i would SO suppprt him like Bill 😀

Comment by Sheila
2010-01-28 18:41:26

Bill doesn’t really sing now. Whatever is wrong with his voice he doesnt seem to be able to sing live or he just doesn’t want to. BIll might be better suited as a model or actor.

2010-01-28 19:16:45

WAIT! They’re doing a song for that movie?? Alice In Wonderland??? AMAZING! I wanna see that so bad.

Comment by Kianna
2010-01-28 20:46:37

Bill should so do a movie like Alice in Wonderland. They could have created a character just for him.

Comment by SmolderingAshes
2010-01-28 22:08:07

Emily,

Yes, it is a song TH actually had for a while called “Strange” but it is only on the soundtrack and will not be featured in the movie. The soundtrack will be available March 2nd.

2010-01-28 22:55:42

I was trying to tell everyone that over here, but no one cared! The song is gonna be a duet with Kerli. (If you don’t know who Kerli is, check out her music. She’s awesome!) This is a major motion picture, and our guys are on the soundtrack. I’m so proud of them! =)

Comment by lolleekauli
2010-01-29 07:02:08

i really am ecstatic with all these.
their modelings, their song for the movie, their upcoming tours.
maaaaaaaaan. i love love tokio hotel!!!

Comment by catherine