SCANS; tokio hotel – gala

Post by www.tokiohotelrocks.com

SCANS; tokio hotel - gala SCANS; tokio hotel - gala

Comment by SandraCologne
2010-01-29 11:43:31

Bill and Tom are wearing great dscared shirts!! Tom with “unleashed dogs”, so cool 😉 I would love to have Bill’s shirt, skull with heart !!

Comment by RaRaBillKaulitz
2010-01-29 13:36:40

Bill looks so sexy. I love his shoes on him. They look pretty bitchin’. haha. Oh, and Tom looks amazing as usual, also. XD They are the coolest people I have ever in my life seen.

Comment by vikkixx
2010-01-29 17:31:31

god why does Bill have to look so hot?!! ;D *drools* <33 cool 2nd comment :]

Comment by Trina
2010-01-29 18:27:32

so in love with these pics!!!

Comment by polly
2010-01-29 20:04:15

look! bill didnt wear heels anymore! i Lo<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it!

2010-01-30 01:22:10

Awww! Tom looks so cute esp in the second picture. I love what he’s wearing. And obviously Bill looks adorable. One of the D’s is smokingg. [ a cigarette ]

2010-01-30 01:22:58

I didn’t want people to think I meant ‘smoking hot’ or anything. ;p haha

Comment by laurenLETHAL :)
2010-01-31 12:37:54

Bill look so fecking hot.
His shoes are awesome, i wanna pair <33333

2010-02-01 16:13:10

They’re hella hot! I love Bill’s shirt.

Comment by Natalia
2010-02-07 01:25:50

OH gosh! you know what? Bill should dress like that always. He looks stunning! And so does Tom! They both are soo sexy! When i saw this photo y was like OMG! and my breath came all out. I couldn’t breathe! And I thought…oh gosh…they’re so f******g sexy!
Oh! and also Bill is smoking…he has the cigarette in the hand were he’s holding the TH poster! He has to stop smoking! He’s hurting his voice!