NEWS; tokio hotel – dreams about solo

NEWS; tokio hotel - dreams about soloNEWS; tokio hotel - dreams about solo

TOKIO HOTEL
DREAMS ABOUT SOLO

The more well-known the Kaulitz twins become, the more people are curious to know when Bill will go solo to further his successful career. Bill said that he would not quit the group at any cost, but then he added that he would think about his own project if he had spare time – in order to waste no time.

Comment by Nyaa
2010-02-05 10:55:24

In Bill’s spare time he should model. He has the body for it. And it must come naturally for him as well. ^^

Comment by Nyaa
2010-02-05 10:55:48

It’d be funny if all of them did. xD

Comment by i_is_anonymous
2010-02-05 13:05:15

Even funnier to see Tom in clothes that actually fit ;D

Comment by Lisa L
2010-02-05 13:25:26

that would be crazy xD

Comment by Katie
2010-02-05 13:44:44

lmao! xD I’d pay anything to see that ^^

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-06 21:17:21

loll me 2! omg! it would be so weird and funny! Wish I could see his reaction! 😛

Comment by Katie
2010-02-06 23:01:04

yeah i totally agree!!! LOL

Comment by ashton
2010-02-05 16:19:23

he dose do modeling in his spare time
well some times

Comment by Bailee
2010-02-07 09:11:36

bill used to modle when he was younger his mom forcd him to but then he started to like it

Comment by Madalina
2010-02-05 13:08:02

I don’t think so!!!
I hope Bill won’t get a solo career!!!!!!
I don’t know why but I don’t see nothing good in this…:|
And Tokio Hotel has fans just for Tom or Georg etc…but if will be just Bill…I don’t know what to say
and they are a family and Bill won’t let them or the band xD

srr for my not-that-good english =D

Comment by shayfaye
2010-02-05 13:35:44

Bill and Tom should be able to do whatever they want,cause no matter what they do I’ll always be their fan:)P.S they are my number 1 favorite band:)

Comment by cutiepop
2010-02-05 13:37:33

im gladde bills not going solo i think that would totally suck.and about the modeling thing u guys r talking about i think that it would be cool if they could be models and be in the band but if they just quit the band i think that would be kinda stupid. 🙂

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-06 21:15:30

agree

Comment by Education site
2010-02-05 13:58:54

What benefit is there to toasting bread instead of just eating it untoasted? If there is no benefit, how much electric energy is wasted on toasting in the U.S. of A., do you think?

Comment by mz. zulykaulitz
2010-02-05 15:48:59

no!!!!! I really do think that bill truly belongs in Tokio Hotel, they are doing really great so far and if bill becomes a solo artist then that would brake up all that they have achieved. i do have to agree though, he would fit so perfectly in modeling if he plans someday =D i love bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33

Comment by vikkixx
2010-02-05 16:15:33

yeah Tokio Hotel shoukd stay together forever ;D they’re the best. the would hurt so many fans if they split up <33 Besides being Tokio Hotel is their best ;D

Comment by shay
2010-02-05 18:00:13

noo i dont wanna him go solo or modelin…tokio hotel is the best thing ever..plzz dont change!

2010-02-05 18:46:21

i never want them to go solo ever. They’re the 1st band i ever set my eyes/heart and energy on. I would cry for days if they do. Why aren’t Georg and Gustav there as well?

Comment by miranda
2010-02-05 21:42:00

They seem to exclude the G’s alot

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-06 12:56:36

not really.. the Gs said that they dont like intervews.. they like being background and that they only want to play in the band, thats all they want.

Comment by W K R
2010-02-06 23:21:03

Actually that’s what Bill and Tom said about them. I don’t think the G’s dislike interviews they never said that. But they must enjoy having a bit more anonimity than Bill and Tom.

Comment by lolleekauli
2010-02-07 00:24:23

well said. 😀

Comment by nadia
2010-02-05 19:16:22

hell nah! if he goes solo i will kill him(not literaly) millions of fans will be upset if they split up! hell nah that aint happenning on my watch bby

Comment by Louis
2010-02-05 21:32:34

He wouldn’t further his career if he went solo. He’d just ruin it.
Bill’s a powerful presence but people want the whole band.

Comment by miranda
2010-02-05 21:40:37

This is getting really depressing

I keep hearing how Bill wants to do his own thing after the tour and he sounds like he can’t wait for it to be over. he and Tom will be sleeping in their own tour bus with bedrooms. The G’s sleeping with the crew in bunks in the other tour bus.
They all just seem so seperated now and over and over it seems as though the twins don’t just love the spot light but are very unwilling to share it.

Just Bill or just bill and Tom and we just have another David Bowie/ Marilyn Manson wannabe. The band completed the uniqueness of Tokio Hotel ALL OF THEM!

Except for on stage they probably won’t even talk to each other

Comment by Kora
2010-02-06 05:15:08

Noooo, the last tour the Gs already had different tour buses. Bill and Tom felt uncomfortable (because Gs kept teasing Bill) so they told management to get them separate buses.

Comment by miranda
2010-02-06 10:43:33

You SO just made that up!!

The last tour they were together on different tour buses at first then they were on the same bus AFTERWARDs as can be seen on the Zimmer DVD.

In the U.S. tour all 4 guys were on one sleeper bus with rest of the staff on the second. They talk about this and you can see it on THTV who is on each bus. At night they all went to the same bus.

So as of the very last tour (USA) they had a choice of 2 sleeper buses and chose to be together.

And BILL being teased? BILL and Tom are the ones that tease Georg and Gustav. Haven’t you seen episode 33?

Bill and Tom are bullies sometimes – in a fun way – but still they are definitely more likely to be doing the teasing.

You sound like you want the G’s out of the picture – saying they tease Bill all the time.

Comment by Sandra
2010-02-06 16:59:05

Yeah I never heard some story of the Georg picking on Bill either. If they felt uncomfortable with each other they would have broken up long ago.

Comment by Gabriella
2010-02-06 23:28:34

Are you saying there’s a rift between the twins and Georg and Gustav?
I hope there isn’t. I always felt they kinda went overboard picking on Georg sometimes but they always seemed to like joking with each other.

That sad if Bill and Tom don’t like them and get an entirely different bus because the G’s are hating on Bill.
I always like the Gs especially Gustav. I wonder if there’s any truth to the rumor that they once wanted Gustav to leave so they could give the job to Andreas instead and Georg told them he’d quit if they did that so now they hate Georg.

Comment by Amy
2010-02-07 12:05:07

That is pure rumor and pure bull!

2010-02-05 21:43:10

Good.
Goddamn he looks beautiful in that picture.

Comment by Ceecee
2010-02-05 21:43:29

If they go solo I want my favorite – Georg to be the new bass player for 30 Seconds To Mars.

They’re the best next to TH and looking for a bassist as we speak!

Comment by Amy
2010-02-07 12:06:04

I’m sorry but that was really a rude thing for you to say.

Comment by tinky
2010-02-06 00:51:49

once someone starts thinking solo then they don’t do well or they end up splitting up. Hopefully they will stay together for a long time and won’t make the mistake that others do.

Comment by miranda
2010-02-06 10:45:19

Bill needs to go solo for awhile to see he won’t survive with the other guys. Some who go solo come back to the band with a better respect for their co-workers

Comment by lolleekauli
2010-02-07 00:25:59

i agree.

Comment by bianca
2010-02-06 12:17:38

i hope when talks about solo bill mean it a solo project in fashion career and not in singing career.

since he said he never want to be a solo singer in previous interviews] but he is indeed mentioning about clothing line or accessories line. ya, i hope he goes into modelling or designing clothes/acessories.

i’m afraid if he start singing solo it’ll be the end for the band 🙁 that’s what happen for most band out there 🙁

Comment by Tanya M
2010-02-06 12:35:46

Why is everyone getting so worked up? The article says Bill will never stop Tokio Hotel.

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-06 21:13:02

loll haha!! its so true! 😉

2010-02-07 00:50:35

Exactly. Even if Bill does decide to work on a “solo project” in the future, I’m sure it won’t be the end of Tokio Hotel. All four of the guys have that TH symbol branded on their asses. Metaphorically speaking, of course. XD

Comment by Gabriella
2010-02-07 12:09:24

I think the point being made is, why go solo?

When a lead singer who is getting most of the attention anyway and having full creative control already, decides to go solo, it obvious they really just don’t like the other’s in the band.

He has no need to go solo. The G’s in no way hold him back! Honestly, how much more of the spotlight does Bill need?

2010-02-08 19:29:31

I don’t know. He’s been an attention whore since the first time he picked up a mic. Tom’s like that too, so I guess they are identical. ^_~ But relax, relax… It’s obvious that all four of the guys have a good friendship, so all those rumors are ridiculous to me. Bill just said he wants to do some stuff on the side if he has time. You know, like his little modeling gig.

Comment by Ti
2010-02-06 17:36:49

It disturbs me that they write : “many people wonder when Bill will go solo”
I’ve NEVER asked that question to myself I would never wanna do that. Which Tokio Hotel fan want to see them split? 😮

However that is not the case so..

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-06 21:14:35

its not me! I NEVER ask tokio hotel to split up.. if they do, I think Im ganna cry!!!

Comment by Jose
2010-02-06 23:00:16

This Is gay they should just split up they suck anyways and being together didn’t make them better hell maybe if bill left they could actually learn how to be a better band because honestly they suck and they look gay right know but that’s just my opinion

Comment by Gabriella
2010-02-07 12:11:46

If you’re the same “Jose”
Why do you post comments complimenting the band then comments hating on them right afterwards?
It’s odd.

2010-02-08 19:38:23

You’re free to have your own opinion, but I honestly don’t know why you came here. This blog is for their fans.

Comment by veronique
2010-02-07 15:41:09

well i dont know iff hes gonna completly quit tokio hotel whenever he goes solo but iff he does i shure will miss them 🙁

Comment by Ash
2010-02-08 16:18:53

Bill quitting Tokio hotel would seriously break my heart.