EXCLUSIVE; Dennis Statement!

Hi, I don’t think I have to say who I am, because if you click on this video u have to know it. Today I’ve seen the interview with Wencke and I can say only, that it’s all lies. I did not lie, everything she said was wrong. I know I can’t prove it, I know 100%ly that she is with Bill. I know it, her best friend knows it and some of her other friends know it. I can not prove she’s with him, I know it and if I wouldn’t be sure, I wouldn’t go to Bild back then. Never. Because what would it bring me, if I would not know it 100%ly? Okay, in the time I talked to Bild I wasn’t in a relationship. To the next thing, she said that I couldn’t take it because of the breakup – that I was stressed, it’s stupid. I had in this time a new girlfriend. Because she broke my trust with Bill. It was in Leipzig. Another thing – no, I have to say something more to this. Yes, I didn’t even cry. Because I didn’t have to. I didn’t believe her at all and the situation broke me. And she didn’t really care. Because Bill tried to set her against me. When we broke up and I had a new girlfriend already, she wrote me a text (SMS) on Monday after Silvester, that she wants to get back with me, that she thought about our relationship.

I have the text here, I can show it to you, it can be fake, but this is not fake. I told her “No”. How could I get back with her after all that? I couldn’t get back with her. After that I tried to help her, he didn’t know what to do to get her. Yes, right, Bill didn’t steal her from me, it was a wrong headline, he destroyed our relationship, but her didn’t steal her. I tried to help Bill too, even tho I hated him so much! On the same day, my girlfriend was on chat with Pinky and later also with Bill. I was sitting there, and we came to the topic that I wanted to go to Bild. And both of them were mad at me, even tho I wanted to help them. And that’s actualy the reason, why I went to the medias. It was never about attention.

I didn’t know at first that they were even gonna mention my name! Okay, they did, but whatever. When I heard from my friends, I made interview with Punkt 12. It wasn’t about the attention. I know many of you think that. I don’t care. It wasn’t like that. I can say only, that I did not lie, not in any case, now I’m not feeling well, because my name is thrown in such dirt. It’s not like that, I did not lie. I really did not lie, it’s some kind of mistake. I didn’t lie, I didn’t lie ..

Comment by xandy
2010-02-12 09:47:48

are u thinking what r u saying stupid!

Comment by bianca
2010-02-12 15:38:40

he even admited half da stuff dat everyone knows is wrong…….noone beilves him, the only person we will beilieve is bill…..hes not gonna get famous for this if thats wat he thinks….his 15 seconds of fame will b gone in like a snap of th fingers n everyone will foregt bout him…………goddddddddd y cant everyone just leave the twins alone therye already goin through enough stress wat with tom n his trial, n the tour coming up………..its like everyone wants to ruin the band and their lives………anyways this guy needs to get his head out of his ass leave bill alone n go away!!!!!!!!!

Comment by trina karter
2010-02-12 22:40:29

im kinda mad at bill….he should know better what he did was wrong this man was in love with pinki and bill destroyed it

Comment by courtney
2010-02-13 20:29:19

he didn’t know that the man was in love with pinki. and i don’t think he destroyed it. and if he did then it was by accident. he would never ruin a relationship on purpose.

Comment by ☆iiStar
2010-02-14 12:23:25

listen too u trina karter, do u ACTUALLY believe this. i dnt dats for sure. All this sounds fishy to me. However, i will believe it if Bill confirms it, but he hasn’t right? but if he does, i’ll be happy for him at least becoz he finally found love 🙂
nd i dnt think bill will ever destroy a realtionship like dat, i dnt think he will go dat far just to get a girlfrend. he’s not like dat….. (ihope:|)

Comment by Ravyn
2010-02-14 19:38:30

Yeqah i agree. Plus, he wants love and i think he understands how hard it is to find it (obviously) so i dont think he would ruin anyone else’s chances just to 1up his own.

2010-02-14 20:33:29

You actually believe that Dennis guy?! He has no solid evidence to prove what he’s saying is true, so don’t be so naive.

Comment by Nel
2010-02-12 10:20:51

Bloody shit. 😉

Comment by me
2010-02-12 10:23:27

okay, i have no idea wat he just said.. its like one of those “he said, she said, and then they said, but i didnt say cause they said” its like wat r u talking about!??? anyone care to explain really quick?

2010-02-14 20:37:05

This guy is just rambling on and on. At least if he’s gonna do this, he should learn to be a better liar. This guy “has not the biggest brain.” Lmao!

Comment by sylvia :D
2010-02-12 11:43:25

okay if you go back a couple of pages it gives you some infoo
and in a nut shell basically this denise guy broke up with his girlfreind apparently got angy said bill had stellen her from him but now its been comfermed something about how he did it to get attention to his band he has one apperntlyy and this girl has saed she doesnt even no bill personalyy

just what iv herd hope it helped lol and i hate people using bill like this its really upsetting i hoope he can fall in love one day with a normal nice girl who loves him f

Comment by ilinca
2010-02-12 14:07:49

Watch Out – Imposter!
Sometimes we get reports from fans that there are people out there who pretend to be Bill, Tom, Gustav or Georg in chat rooms or on social networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Please keep in mind that anyone who pretneds to be Bill, Tom, Gustav or Georg is always an imposter! None of the guys have personal profiles on social networking sites and they also do not visit any chat rooms…-this if from tokiohotel.com….don`t believe him

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-02-13 00:30:23

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING..

Comment by ☆iiStar
2010-02-14 12:24:55

BINGO! 😀

Comment by Hope
2010-02-12 14:38:32

some peopel needs to get a life!!

Comment by Immy
2010-02-12 15:16:22

this is a obvious lie, cause in all of bill’s interviews he always gets asked about love and relationships. Has anybody else seen his face when Bill starts talking about love??? He looks so so so sad and depressed, and he always says that he would tell people if he had a relationship or suddenly got a girlfriend or whatever. This is a blaintnt lie -.-
I can’t even understand half of what is said anyways :L:L

Comment by bianca
2010-02-12 15:40:38

i 100% agree with Immy and sylvia 😀

Comment by penpey
2010-02-12 15:45:48

i really don’t know
im kind of a ‘on the fence’ kinda person sooo 🙂
if its true god urm i hope they are happy with eath other and can somehow have a happy life but
if its fake then i d no its probably been shit for bill and if that boy is just doing it for publicity (wich if it was a lie , he probably would be) then you know its pretty perfetic , he seemed to brag allot . i dont like him

remember back in 2009? the same kinda thing happend when a girl said that she was in a relationship with him..

but like at the other interview thing they say they know each other so yeah

Comment by sylvia :D
2010-02-12 15:50:24

appernelt the boys apligised to all th fans and bill because of the problems caused

so obviously a lie feel sorry for bill always put thorugth crap <3
th fur immer

Comment by kaylie
2010-02-12 16:05:54

well…..doesn’t seem too likely, but I would be happy for Bill if he found someone. This guy is kinda cute, mm.

Comment by laiila
2010-02-12 16:14:39

WTF ! pinky called him on air and asked him why he did all this rubbish and he said just because he was mad..and later he wrote another statement that i read that there is a huge mistake and he did apologize like 3 TIMES to bill
and that he saw fake msgs of bill and home numbers and myspace page and stuff and he himslef said they were all fake and thats why on TH’s site u will find this imposter thing http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/#home/ so how he says this now?
i dnt buy this crap seriously and even the girl she said she never met bill before..
seriously who doesnt wanna be on RTL and BILD and be the girls number one topic it is for attention for sure.

Comment by Anisha92birch
2010-02-12 16:27:23

This loser need to get a life what is he getting out of telling lies like this what 15 mins of fame he needs to wake up and smell the bull shit he’s just said and relise no one believes him I hope his name gets draged through every kind o dirt there is
15 MINS OFF FAME WHOOPY FUCKIN DO DA
And if Bill is in a relationship I hope he is very happy he deserves it and Tokio Hotel ROCK

Comment by jani
2010-02-12 16:43:46

hes an ass i have no words for this situation its just stupid not bill or any of our angels but that asshole on the video

Comment by fog_machine483
2010-02-12 16:51:19

Complete BullS***!!!!

Comment by Ta-Ti
2010-02-12 17:02:58

Uh-huh. Okay. Sure thing.

I think even though celebs don’t like involving themselves in stuff like this, Bill or somebody credible needs to clear this mess up.

Comment by tanya.
2010-02-12 17:30:02

omfg. im so out of it.
can someone explain what hes talking about? XDD
whats going on?

Comment by Deja
2010-02-12 17:51:13

Douchebag.

Comment by Xxjaselmen2009xX
2010-02-12 18:18:59

:O OMFG!!!!!! THIS IS REAL!!!!!!?????? I THOUGHT IT was a rumor!!

Comment by GAIL :D
2010-02-12 18:22:14

whats going on here? so lost!

Comment by Xxjaselmen2009xX
2010-02-12 18:25:37

BUT I DONT BELIVE SHIT!!…BESIDES ON THE TH WEBSITE THEY SAID THEY DONT GET ON CHATS!!!!….SO…THIUS SOUCHEBAG IS LYING! ….ATTENTION WHORE….LIKE A CERTAIN BLONDE GIRL…..

Comment by Rena
2010-02-12 18:58:16

They that the other day he was a jealous ex trying to back at his girlfriend………..pathetic boy!!!

Comment by Rhiannon
2010-02-12 19:30:10

All I can say is that if this is true this Dennis guy needs to grow some balls and get over it. And yay for Bill because this Pinky chick is pretty cute.

Comment by sylvia :D
2010-02-12 19:50:09

people its not real its already been cofirmed that SHE DOSENT NO BILL and this denise guy HAS APOLIGISED
lol 😛

Comment by cutiepop
2010-02-12 20:15:31

seriously dude no one in the right f*cking mind is going to belive you because there is no proof and i personly think bill would tell his fans if he was going out with your friend or who ever the freak you are talking about, plus bill has even said in interviews before that he would just tell his fans he was going out with someone he woulden’t keep it a dark secret. ich liebe bill kaulitz 🙂

Comment by Tatianna
2010-02-12 20:39:08

i believe him in a way that, even a lie starts from the truth, so maybe to the extent of what he is saying is not true, but i think there is some truth from it. what part i dont know

Comment by chely
2010-02-12 20:41:02

OMG he really looks and sounds broken from the brake up

Comment by Tanya M
2010-02-12 23:14:45

Kay – this guy is dumb! I think he got punked by Pinky and hasn’t had the sense to figure it out.

Pinky may or may not have made up some fake Bill account but I have a feeling she’s a little guilty here too, maybe even nuts, and she did pretend to be dating Bill.

The screen in his Punkt interview shows Bill Kaulitz as Bill’s online alias – I mean come on!! Bill would use is own name and how could Dennis be so slow witted to believe all this.

This is the part that stood out most
“she broke my trust with Bill. It was in Leipzig”
Bill doesn’t live in Leipzig – and hasn’t for several years!

Comment by Tanya M
2010-02-12 23:15:44

correction – Bill WOULDN’T use his own name for his online alias.

Comment by Gabbi
2010-02-12 23:19:47

I fear he may have really been lied to by his ex girlfriend.
There are some crazy fans who pretend to know Bill personally. They create accounts and get peoples attention for it. It makes them feel special I guess and gets them attention. I hope Pinky isn’t really like that and that’s not the truth but it could be because Dennis sounds like he fell for it all and was broken up by “Bill’s” intrusion.

some girl recently was pretending to be Georg’s other girlfriend and created myspace and msn pages talking about he was going to leave his girlfriend for her.

This happens all the time and may be the real cause of all the confusion in Dennis’ world.

Comment by courtney
2010-02-13 20:32:28

that’s dumb. he would never do something like that.

Comment by Gabbi
2010-02-14 00:11:21

He would never do what? Dennis would never believe Pinky’s lies. He sounds like he fell for it all.

Comment by Roselle
2010-02-13 01:33:40

these stuffs are freaking me out! I don’t know who tells the truth!

Comment by Vampira89
2010-02-13 09:58:14

What a shit to gain stupid fame… if you want fame, just tell us so… we’ll give you a fucking fame u deserve…

Comment by Vampira89
2010-02-13 09:59:22

ur band sucks… that’s why u dont get what other major bands get… they use hard work and dedication to get on top… you, you use ur ex to get on top…

Comment by ashlee.freak
2010-02-13 15:42:29

this guys an idiot, get over it. 8-\

Comment by skylines.
2010-02-13 16:24:37

Poor Wencke, her ex is a jerk!

Comment by Anonymous
2010-02-15 00:00:44

I trust Bill.

Trust overpower fake lies.

Ich vertraue darauf, Bill. Trust überwältigen gefälschte liegt.

Comment by Tay
2010-02-15 13:59:42

If he could steal her, someone could steral her from him…thats bad.

Comment by perla kaulitz
2010-02-16 18:13:44

omg, im kinda mad at bill !! he didn’t have to go ans steal her from him (:

Comment by lolleekauli
2010-02-26 10:31:27

pure stupidity. wth is this? *puke*