NEWS; Bild.de: Bill Kaulitz stole my girlfriend!

NEWS; Bild.de: Bill Kaulitz stole my girlfriend!

Dennis K.: “Bill stole my girlfriend!”

…she is half Asian and a punk!

He is idolized by thousands of girls around the world. But for six years, the rockstar Bill Kaulitz has allegedly not had a girlfriend.

Now it seems Bill has lost his heart to a punk girl of the same age from Thüringen. Her name is Pinky S., she is half Asian, and is finishing her training as a cemetery gardener.

So far so good – if it wasn’t for Pinky’s ex-boyfriend Dennis K. This is what he claims: “Bill stole my girlfriend!”

Dennis K. was together with Pinky for several months. On New Year’s Eve, Pinky broke it off with the young musician – allegedly because of Bill.

Dennis K. says: “Pinky was a fan of Tokio Hotel and wrote Bill a letter with a photo. Eventually, he responded and they continued to write to each other online. Later they met in person. They spent a night at a hotel in Leipzig. Bill visited her even at home.”

A lively exchange of letters on the internet began between the two love rivals.

Bill wrote thus about Pinky: “I love her so much, I treasure every minute with her. I would love to take her with me to Hamburg.”

Dennis K.: “Bill whined like a spoilt child. But I didn’t want to give up Pinky. Still I felt like I was losing her to Bill. I know from Pinky that he has badmouthed me to her and acted like a brownnoser.”

After Pinky had left Dennis, he received one more internet message from Bill. It said: “It didn’t fit with me that you were with her.” Dennis wrote back: “Now the road is clear for you.”

Pinky S. and Bill would not comment to Bild on their relationship. They did however admit to knowing each other.

Comment by xandy
2010-02-12 09:51:18

for all those pretty gurls in bill’s side do you think there are people who believe u?think again!ur just hungry for some kinda stupid attention!if u want attention cause u have ur own band,do it urself..dont include bill!

Comment by sereena
2010-02-12 14:52:36

yea i totally agree with you this isn’t true and if it iss bill wayy cuter soo it works

Comment by bianca
2010-02-12 15:23:11

i agree also plus i cant c bill goin out wit a girl like that can u?

Comment by Virginia
2010-02-12 19:37:43

i totally agree, why do ppl always involve tokio hotel in all their shit just to get attention? the have been thru enough without more and more ppl saying lies about them, and yall are right, i cant c bill involved with that girl

Comment by Ravyn
2010-02-14 19:29:27

No, I’m sorry. But I totally agree, Theres no way that the fact that there are PRETTIER GIRLS out there and he chooses one who calls herself “Pinky.”
of all names, REALLY?

Comment by michelle
2010-02-13 09:59:05

i totally agree,i mean shez not even pretty 4 cryin out loud……if bill wanted a girl,i no it would be prettier than her

2010-02-14 20:18:16

Okay, let’s not get all shallow about it. I think Bill is the type of person who goes for personality. But this “Pinky” girl seems so fake to me. And her “ex-boyfriend” is definitely a selfish attention seeker. I just don’t want Bill to get hurt because that’s gonna hurt me too. =(

2010-02-14 20:44:17

OMG. This whole thing that Bill has a gf could be true but there is also the same chance that it could be fake. But it can be true because “PINKY” and BILL did admit knowing each other. And why would they admit having a thing if we all no that all the female fans of Bill would be a little upset and do something to her. I think this could be true. If it’s true i will be very happy that Bill has finally found some1 but if it’s false then “DENNIS.K” should jst back off and stop bugging Bill. I don’t have a problem with Bill having a gf he is a guy after all!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE U BILL AND THE REST OF TOKIO HOTEL!

-Rocky Rachelle (huge fan!)

Comment by Lisa
2010-02-16 15:31:09

Well said…I agree with you.

Comment by m@tti3
2010-02-20 14:09:23

i agree with you

Comment by me
2010-02-12 10:16:07

GEEZE!!!! she UGLY!! im probably a beauty queen compared to her…gross, and no im not jealous, or stuck up, but come on!! who believes this stuff??? yea, thats wat i thought, no one!

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2010-02-12 21:55:01

she is ugly:) hehe

Comment by xandy
2010-02-12 10:40:54

whoever believe this is stupid!

Comment by um
2010-02-12 10:41:54

The shit people come up with for attention is just so sick. Bill probably has NO idea who these people are.

Comment by vikkix_x
2010-02-12 21:04:25

yeah it’s so pathetic the stuff some people do. get a fucken life Dennis & leave Bill out of it

Comment by Alayna
2010-02-12 11:20:26

well, if he wouldn’t coment on their realationship, maybe it is true thatn. There has been alot of fake girls out there but Bill does seem to want to fall in love really bad. Im not saying it’s true, just tha there seems to be a chance it isnt a lie

Comment by Rocker
2010-02-12 12:12:50

ohh come on ! do this people still firing rumors like that again ?! poor

Comment by sanjala
2010-02-12 12:16:16

its true or not none of us know.But if it is, we all should be happy for bill. its true that for a very long time he has been looking for his true love and if she is the person, we should all be happy for him. he deserves to be happy and even though I’m a big fan of the band and it kinda hurts that bill may have a girlfriend after this, i really want to see bill happy no matter what. now that is what i call my love for him…

Comment by b0nb0nka__
2010-02-12 12:58:20

She is like a japanese cow :D:D:D:D [rofL]

Comment by kelsey
2010-02-12 13:15:10

Strangely i could see this happening.
But really have you looked at this girl,
she could be nice but damn. I think bill
could get a girl that’s sweet AND easy on
the eyes. That’s all I’m saying . . .

Comment by tia
2010-02-12 13:28:28

oh come on! this is total bs!!! but than again it could but it should have been wit sum one who was much better lookin

Comment by amarimiddletonam
2010-02-12 15:02:16

really are we going to belive this bill will never date someone like her didnt he say that stuff isnt true

Comment by jaxx(luvs you)
2010-02-12 15:18:26

I don’t think Bill is actually dating her, cuz this magazine is badly written and laced with lies. Damn, it’s liek a worse version of people XD
but if he did, i just hope he’s happy.

Comment by bianca
2010-02-12 15:26:02

yeah sureeeeee……i really doubt he would date a cemetary gardner……….she looks like one of toms one night stands that he just picks of the strts wen hes really drunk…..no offense to tom i love him more than any other guy in the band *said in a sweet voice* <3333333333

Comment by bianca
2010-02-12 15:28:49

plus, in many interviews, very very recent to be exact, the band keps sayin gerog is the only one with a gf………….plus all the stuff dennis says that bill said does not sound like anything that would come out of bills mouth….am i right or am i right?!?!?!

Comment by Hawaii01
2010-02-12 19:52:03

right! Bill’s not a jerk. And not only that, hasn’t Bill said several times before that if/when he gets a girlfriend that he’d say so?? And we’re just hearing about this now when it’s apparently been going on for quite a while…LIES!!!!!

Comment by courtney
2010-02-13 20:35:41

i agree. bill was never a jerk, he’s not a jerk now, and he’ll never be a jerk.

Comment by sabrina
2010-02-12 15:45:58

why does it matter if she was 1/2 asian or not? you said it several times. does it matter if she was 100% German, or black, or spanish? and she’s probably not even with him in the 1st place.

Comment by Bethany
2010-02-12 16:05:55

A cemetery gardener? Honestly. If Bill was dating he would have said something by now. Sides, everything in this report that bill allegedly said, are opposite to what he would actually say.

Comment by soew
2010-02-13 00:21:04

I know! I mean, please….why would Bill be interested in a cemetery gardener…there so many others girls busting there buts to be someone!

Comment by Ashley
2010-02-12 16:53:12

PINKY IS STRAIGHT UP UGLY! I CANT BELIEVE DAT BILL IS GOING OUT WIT HER! DEY SHOULD BREAK UP! WHO AGREES WIT ME?

Comment by Ashley
2010-02-12 17:21:52

pinky is so ugly!

Comment by tanya.
2010-02-12 17:33:49

shes not even that pretty.
i know bill wont go out with some chick like that. XD
he would go out wiht some REALLY pretty girl.
kerli for example! 😀

Comment by tanya.
2010-02-12 17:35:15

but either way if he WAS going out with her..im very happy for him.[:

2010-02-14 20:00:42

But Kerli has a beautiful personality as well. I kind of like the idea of Bill and Kerli. =)

2010-02-14 20:02:26

>_< I’m not saying it wouldn’t break my heart, though. But as long as Bill’s happy…

Comment by MArgoMomO
2010-02-12 17:41:34

If it’s true good for him. I’m not sure what to believe though. *forces smile*

Comment by Jamie
2010-02-12 19:15:57

YAY FOR BILL!!!!!!! im so happy for him right now!(if its true of course) hes finally(again,if its true) found someone!

Comment by thfan...
2010-02-12 19:51:56

Well….. maybe this is true but i mean just think about it..
it seems like someone is looking for attention…there’s a
99% possibilities that this is fake in my opinion ppl should
stop saying this silly things…. first kim paradise,now pinky….WHATS NEXT?! if its true i’m happy for bill but lets
admit it,some people like to call the attention a lot!!

Comment by cutiepop
2010-02-12 20:23:21

i love the coment from ME (like 18 people above my coment) she is so right i totally agree with her 🙂

Comment by vikkix_x
2010-02-12 21:06:58

it pathetic the stuff some people do for attention. get a life Dennis & leave Bill out of it XP

Comment by Jenni
2010-02-12 22:14:01

Pinky the cemetary gardener? Hell, this sounds like a script out of a horror movie. I mean I’m happy for Bill and all but it’d be nice if his gf was a little pretty? Not being rude but she looks lyke she hadn’t slept in years, and haggard -_-

Comment by OLIVAROSE
2010-02-12 22:42:16

LMFAOOO. attention whoreeee

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-02-13 00:19:23

THEY SAY DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET…….
HOWEVER WHAT COMES OUT OF THE PERSONS MOUTH HIMSELF IS MORE LIKELY..

Comment by ☆iiStar
2010-02-14 12:10:58

yea nd im looking forward to an interview dat BILL confirms if its true or NOT

Comment by Roselle
2010-02-13 01:31:20

is this true?

Comment by ***JEM***
2010-02-13 04:24:48

She’s not ugly, but she’s not beautiful either….
I feel a littl ebad for denis (idk what his name is) but i also feel excited for bill… finally a girlfriend! i wish it were me though….. 🙁

Comment by Vasimira
2010-02-13 07:56:36

Let’s don’t blame the girl. She hasn’t chosen her look! She might be very nice…but come on! who belives that anyway?! At first I thought it was true, but after all those things I read after that I think it’s a LIE!!! And I’m not going to belive it’s true till I hear it from Bill(in an interview of course)…

Comment by nnbk_musik
2010-02-13 08:28:00

oh god.
pls don’t do this to such a sweetheart like bill.
and bill..do something!!
ur fans are in turmoil here!!
including me..sigh.

Comment by mara
2010-02-13 13:43:17

Ehum! Is this not a rumor from 2-3 yrs ago?

Comment by ashlee.freak
2010-02-13 15:38:24

oh bill, you can do so much better 🙁

Comment by Billaw32
2010-02-13 23:56:05

This girl is just bad,bad and is all I will say.
I would love to see Bill with a girl like Ivette from the
best buy signing.
He needs a girl like that and he seems to think so too because I saw how he reacted to her so who knows ^^

Comment by Billmilano
2010-02-14 04:16:34

Bill date Ivette!!!!!!!

Comment by PrincessKaulitz
2010-02-14 09:13:38

this is so dumb, bill shouldn’t waste his time on her.

Comment by ☆iiStar
2010-02-14 12:07:49

this happened once, im not believeing this agian! period

Comment by jhgf
2010-02-14 16:34:12

hahaha you guys are all jealous ASSHOLES!! she’s not that ugly, and maybe it was a bad picture. telling me you’ve never taken one of those?? and a cemetery gardener… maybe you guys wouldn’t want to do it, but someone has to and if that’s what she’s into… who the hell cares?? you all are judgmental jerks. imagine she IS bills girlfriend and he stumbles across all these comments. wouldn’t you all be ashamed?? think before you judge. jeeze.

Comment by Danielle
2010-02-14 16:57:56

that girl is effing ugly & stupid–i dont like her…
im not jealous, i just think Bill could do much better

Comment by perla kaulitz
2010-02-14 16:58:29

damm, shes uglyyy’ !! he could so do better !! and i don’t believe hes really dating him !! 😀

Comment by Matia
2010-02-14 18:43:21

Okay I Totally Need To Agree That Many People “Fakerz Liars Etc”
Are Trying To Get Attention With Stupid No One Would Ever Fall For Lies ..
Bill +_+ Amazing

To Mention Her o_o Wtf? Who Is She Und What The ; No One Needs To Know If She’s Even Half Alien Race Doesn’t Matter
Harsh Und Pitty Saying Those Stupid A*s Lies About Dating !
Bil Doesn’t Lie Bill Isn’t A Jerk Keeping Secrets From Fans Or People He’s True Und So LoveFull Who Doesn’t Lie !
Rumors Are Stupid Lies Don’t Believe Them Not Being Jealous Just Saying The Truth Who Would Believe or Dare See Him With That Lady o_0 I Don’t Beilieve It -__- I Mean Who Would ? Mindless Creatures Who Fall For Any Lies?! Q_q Fakerz w/ Rumors!

Comment by bEe
2010-02-15 05:19:20

guSh..

shE’s haLf aSian?.. pArticuLarLy wHat?.. i ThiNk sHe’s half MaLay by hEr feAtures.. 🙂

nwEi.. i’M a puRe aSian aNd i Think i’M a LOt mOre pRettiEr tHan hEr.. LOL.. juSt kiDdin’.. 😀

weLL iF i”ts tRue tHen wE shOuLd bE hAppy fOr tHem.. fAns shOuLd suPport tHem,ayT?.. 🙂

Comment by Charlotte
2010-02-15 09:08:13

Oh for cryin’ out loud! This *B.S.* isnt true. Im kinda used to all the non sense rumors thats circulating in the internet about Tokio Hotel. This effing guy, Dennis K.? Right? i dunno his name, i dont even care, is a SICKO BASTARD WHO IS CRYING UNDER HIS PANTS TO BE FAMOUS! GET A LIFE STUPID!

Comment by catherine
2010-02-15 10:27:09

seriousli yea am happi bill got a girl friend but her imean she ugly she look like some kind of tramp (no affence) but she want to be a gadenner wat kind of personne will work so hard tobe on anw not me…

if any of u got new or know how download tokio hotel songs plz link me it at = catherine1301@hotmail.co.uk

Comment by Mel
2010-02-16 07:08:44

idk bill doesn appear to the type who goes off looks
but yeah i cnt see him going out with her

Comment by Me
2010-02-16 07:27:25

My gosh..
I don’t believe this shit!
She is so ugly Ö
+Bill said he is single.
I don’t like this bitch!

Comment by stephanie
2010-02-16 15:23:52

PINKY IS UGLY AS ALL HELL!

Comment by perla kaulitz
2010-02-16 18:22:04

WTF !! bill could do sooo much better then pinkyy , pinky is so ugly , i mean come on 😀

Comment by tina
2010-02-17 23:24:42

this seems very fake i dont think bill is the type of person to do that. this seems like an attention seeking thing. i trust and believe in bill. if he has a gf then its his business to tell us. if he wants to keep it a secret, then okay.

Comment by Teresa
2010-02-22 19:47:57

daayum she uuugly!! *said with attitude and snaps fingers*

Comment by lolleekauli
2010-02-26 10:33:04

SRSLY man. Look at the girl. Man, that guy’s crazy. *puking now*

Comment by frebora
2010-02-26 12:42:54

Bill isn’t dating anyone, there is no ‘Pinky S in his life, and no kerli. They just met eachother for the single ‘Strange’. So no dating or love for Bill! That from Pinky S is one big lie, the ‘ex- bf’ only needed some attention. Kerli and Bill are absoluty not dating. Bill doesn’t want a girl who is or becoming famous! He wants a normal girl.

Comment by Chika
2010-05-02 08:19:22

Some of the responses here are sooooo shallow. If she aint pretty at least we know that Bill appreciates her inner beauty. There must be a reason he went for her, if this is all true. I think people should admit to being jealous and leave the two alone. 😛 … Gosh, there are probably plenty of other guys just like Bill out there, just waiting to be found by you guys 😛 .. so, there’s enough for everyone 😛

Comment by greenny
2010-05-18 04:23:34

So fuckin fake. Bill kaulitz will never ever date garl like her . this gal looks so fake and stupid. who ever wrote this sht must be somefucker . Bill is not gay and he deserves better girl . besides bill said that if he date some1 he would tell the world. love bill so so so much . fuck the haters . btw her ex looks so fucked up .

Comment by Annie
2010-05-24 07:34:21

Remember!No one belongs to anyone.

Comment by HUMANO!D:+Geisha!*
2010-12-21 02:34:41

this pinky bitch or whatever is so damn ugly she makes dog shit look better! this bitch just wants some damn attention so she should shut the fuck up and get out of Bill’s life since shes not a part of it, and as fans i dont think we would want her in our lives neither