NEWS; Bravo 08/10 – Bill’s crazy look and fake rumors!

NEWS; Bravo 08/10 - Bills crazy look and fake rumors!

Bill’s crazy tour look!
Exclusively Bravo shows, how Tokio Hotel’s frontman will look on the stage soon!

In a few days and finally begins: Tokio Hotel live on stage! On 22nd, February will start the huge „Humanoid”-Europe Tour in Luxemburg. On 26th February, Bill, Tom (both 20), Gustav (21) and Georg (22) will play in Oberhausen, and on 28th February in Hamburg. And what’s that BRAVO have already known: Bill will go the stage in an amazing, spacey outfit – desinged by the fashion label, DSquared2. In addition, the guys will bring to the stage their crazy elekto sound from their latest album „Humanoid” – it will be the first time when you hear synthetisator in a TH-Show. Mega-Surprise: Tom will not play only guitar, but he will perform with piano with his twin brother! Altogether the Band will have 32 concerts in 19 countries.
Madness: 11 truck will transport the stage and the equipments. The crew (50 employees including 4 chef! ) and Tokio Hotel travel by 6 buses – 17.000 miles over Europe!

Nasty love lie
Excitement around Bill! The 21 years old Dennis K. told to „Bild”-newspaper? „Bill stole my girlfriend!” His Pinky (21), cemetery gardener from Thüringen, allegedly now together with Tokio Hotel’s frontman. Pardon? However, behind all this, there is just a mucker revange: Dennis was disappointed becaus Pinky left him, and therefore he tell this lie to the world. *Bill’s fans breathe easy!

Comment by Vasimira
2010-02-18 08:22:43

I really want to see those outfits and everything!
I’m also glad Bill’s still free! Well I’m kinda sad too because he deserves to find the true love!

2010-02-18 13:45:40

I want to go on tour with them and with them in the busses . Man that would be awesome if it was possible! What if it could be possible? ummmm.

Comment by Aroz__
2010-02-18 09:52:15

I’m missing the old Tokio Hotel…

Comment by Lisa L
2010-02-18 13:13:08

Same here! I have nothing against the new look and all, I like it…but the old TH was i dont know…

Comment by Zip
2010-02-18 18:21:58

i know what you mean
i really miss them

Comment by kayla=)
2010-02-19 02:01:35

same here i also miss bills lion hair

Comment by Penpey
2010-02-19 07:40:23

Yeah
I think tokio hotel has changed
Maby just for a better and bigger audience
I’m proud of what theyv done and acheived maby theyv just got older
I wish they were two different bands of what they were and what they are now ..

2010-02-19 22:07:48

They have changed in some ways, but they’re still the same guys we fell in love with.

Comment by Winter
2010-02-18 13:42:53

I misss it as well, I think a lot of people do

Comment by Kelli
2010-02-18 16:17:58

I miss the jeans and t-shirts to tell the truth…

Comment by RebekahKaulitz
2010-02-19 11:45:32

I totally agree! I really miss Bill and Tom’s old style. Tom suits his dreads better and Gustav’s hair’s better naturally blond not black of bright blond! I prefer Bill’s t-shirts and jeans and Tom’s hip hop look! I wish TH were coming to the UK cuz they haven’t been here in three years, for a one-off gig and that was the first and last gig since…

Comment by Vasimira
2010-02-19 17:45:50

I kinda miss their style too! I like the new stuff but I miss Bill’s “lion” hair! They are not the band I fell inlove with! And I’m sad that they are aging so fast…Sometimes I imagine them after 10 or 20 years…It’s kinda weird…

Comment by MexicanTHfan
2010-02-19 21:28:10

ME TOOOOO FOOL!! OMJ I HATE BILLS OUTFITS WHAT THE FREAK I MISS HIS OLD SEXY LEATHER JACETS AND BELTS LIKE IN MONSOON AND RETTE MICH!!!!!!! AMAZING OUTFITS AND VIDEOS!!!

Comment by karla
2010-02-18 11:12:36

I am sad that denis had to lie and put bill in that rumor he could have used someone else for that lie. but once again ppl always say bill has a girlfrined not to along ago kim paraside was his “suppose” girlfriend ppl need to give him a brake and fans when he finally does have a girlfrined be happy and not jelous he desreves to be happy. okay and they need to come to the U.S i wanna see them and bills crazy outfits 🙂

Comment by Tanya M
2010-02-18 13:22:32

I feel a bit bad for Dennis.
No one is entirely sure who the real liar is in the whole fiasco, but I have a feeling Pinky may have really tried to convince Dennis she was dating Bill and Dennis bought it.

Comment by Alicia Blow
2010-02-18 13:15:32

will there be a bigger picture to show?

Comment by vicky
2010-02-18 13:16:00

OMGGGGGG i reaaallllyyyy wish they would come to england so i can see Bill’s awesome clothes 😀 they HAVEEE to come here!!!! that guy’s stupid… why did he make up that rumour, im not suprised his girlfriend broke up with him! 😀

Comment by Tanya M
2010-02-18 13:20:20

Why do they call it crazy? I call it sexy and hot!
This tour will make headlines around the world

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-02-18 13:52:18

i really really really want to see Bill, im in Chicago,Illinois..T_T……i truely Love him
~MarianelaVargas~

Comment by tanyathetigerr.
2010-02-18 21:40:22

i wanna see all of them too. x.x
btw. i live in chicago too! :DD

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-19 20:18:26

I truely love tom♥♥♥
Hes so sexy!

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-02-18 14:50:18

am breathng alright am breathing deeeeeeeeeeep yeys am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy =D thnk u God ^^

Comment by stephanie
2010-02-18 15:21:31

dennis is dick!

Comment by ArDen
2010-02-18 17:45:42

i miss the old tokio hotel too, they seemed a lot happier back then…not saying im disliking the new tokio hotel, but i miss bills lion hair♥ …is it just me or did anyone notice they started changing after the stalker girls thing?

Comment by Kora
2010-02-18 17:52:52

Wait im confused…is Bill going out with Pinky? (LOL that name xD)

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-19 20:19:30

guess not! im so sad! I really want bill to be in love, to find a girl!

Comment by Matia
2010-02-18 18:43:35

Bill Takes Creatures/Humans Breath Away Easiy with a glance now und back ago days he should try to just a tad to let people continue breathing easily because wow he takes my whole lung system away x.x

We love him though anyway any outfit anywhere !!

He deserves everything positive including love he has love all around him we love him so so so much but he wants the love with the t infront hey our love is true<33
Hope he sees our love to him 🙂
Pinky o_0?? XD
Rumors are rumors don’t beilieve them,iknew that was one also i hate it when people just want stupid attention like rumors kk??

Comment by VeeKayy(:
2010-02-18 19:04:23

Oh my goddd.

Comment by tinky
2010-02-18 20:37:30

bill has always been honest about him not having a relationship with anyone because, he has said that he wouldn’t have the time and its true his tour is his number 1 priority and the band. Hopefully one day he will find true love and haters need to stop making up nasty stories. Good luck on their tour and that this year brings them all that they deserve.

Comment by veronique
2010-02-19 00:02:13

i luv that they keep brigning new stuff

Comment by kayla=)
2010-02-19 01:59:55

i feel so bad for bill always putting up with these rumors

2010-02-19 06:05:46

oh..I’m so glad that Pinky (XD) & Bill not dating…I mean… I agree that he deserves to find real love..but damn this “Pinky” ( I don’t get the name XD) was so ugly…He can do so MUCH better than her…

Comment by haso
2010-02-19 12:42:19

i also realy miss the old TH..the Bill with the funky t shirtz and jeanz and huge hair is the Bill i’ll alwayz remember..i realy do like their new look but i jus miss the old them..but they’re awl beautiful no matter wat:)

Comment by tina
2010-02-19 14:21:14

is there a bigger picture?

2010-02-19 22:14:16

Awesome plus more awesome plus more AWESOME! Gosh, I seriously need to move to Europe.

Comment by BillyZiTaZh89TH
2010-02-19 22:31:13

Love the outfit !!
GUYS COMEE TO PERU!!!

Comment by Ti
2010-02-20 07:25:30

I’m so exited to see the outfits and everything!!

Comment by ara
2010-02-21 04:36:23

whatever bill wore, whatever bill looked alike, i love him so much… whoever he is… ^_^

Comment by ara
2010-02-21 04:37:50

whatever bill wore, whatever bill looked alike… i love him so much…. ^_^

Comment by Amie!!!
2010-02-21 13:41:08

I love the spacey Bill! lol! He looks freaky! IT RULES!!!
What I hate the most is that its not coming over to Ireland!!!!! *cries* I wanna see them!!!!!

Comment by Jessika
2010-02-22 20:16:05

w8 im kinda of confused but is bill dating the girl pinky

Comment by Jessika
2010-02-22 20:19:13

wait im confused is bill dating the girl pinky s somebody plz tell me.!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment by Ichigo
2010-02-23 18:45:47

om, that outfil looks perfect!

and i feel bad for bill 🙁 i’m sure he heard that rumour about him having a girlfriend, and i’m sure it didn’t feel nice, because he hasn’t been in love for five years, so… hearing a rumour like that doesn’t really make him feel better, i think 🙁 but i’m also disapponted, you know? because if he really had been dating that girl, then at least he would’ve been happier! haha, what the hell am i talking about… ^-^” do you guys understand anything that i’ve been saying? i don’t explain very well… ^^”’

btw, is it onky in finland that they are playing songs from humanoid AND zimmer 483? meaning it’s gonna be a longer concert then the rest. because they’re making up for last years cancelled concert, due to bills cyst in his throat.

haha, okay. time for me to go to sleep. i can’t talk properly haha XD