VIDEO; 19.02.10 San Remo Press Conference

Comment by tinky
2010-02-20 13:11:49

can someone traslate to english

Comment by Iselin from norway
2010-02-20 13:25:24

Tranlation please…

Comment by Vasimira
2010-02-20 13:52:31

Subs?! I can’t understand almost anything!!! =S

Comment by Veronique
2010-02-20 16:40:29

haha! they look so bored… I dont blame them! It looks f-ing boring!!!

2010-02-20 16:59:20

I was bored watching it. I wish I could understand what Bill was saying. I noticed Tom whispered something to him.

Comment by sarahbelle
2010-02-20 23:04:40

yea i would soo bored there…id probably fall asleep just like i do in math class…hehe

2010-02-20 17:14:03

I wonder what Tom said at the end of the first.

Comment by Little me
2010-02-20 20:08:14

It is so much easier to understand Bill than Tom…Well, I think it is, but I think it’s because Tom’s voice is darker then Bill’s and I’m having trouble hearing/understanding dark voices 🙁

That didn’t really interest anyone *headdesk*

Anyway, they look so bored up there xD
I personally would’ve been scared shitless up there in front of so many people who are just sitting there, staring at you.
Then again they’re used to it :/

I’m throwing myself on the “subs please” wagon..

Comment by Sami
2010-02-21 00:24:15

is it just me…or does tom’s outfit SOMEWHAT reminds you of the US’s snowboarding outfit *holds hands up* just saying >.< dont hurt meeee XXDD

Comment by stephanie
2010-02-21 01:03:10

HAHA XD BILL LUKS SO FUNNY IN THE 1ST ONE HE IS JUST SPINNING AROUND AND LOOKING UP! WOW HOW BORING…THERE A ROCK BAND FOR GOD SAKES! THEY DON’T LIKE TO BE BORED!I CANT BELIEVE TH ACTUALLY DRESSED UP 4 THIS XD I WOULD OF SHOWED UP IN MY PJ’S HEHE…AND WTF ARE THEY DRINKING??!! IT LUKS LIKE MOUTH WASH…OR LIKE GATORADE!…oh and i bet you tom was saying something like imagine that blond chick naked…DAMN!!! xD

Comment by hotnspicy
2010-02-21 06:13:39

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz…. this is sooooo boring……. nice to see the guys tho.

Comment by grete
2010-02-21 07:16:48

Looks like they’re in court x) hehe 😛

Comment by BloodyRose
2010-02-22 18:48:29

Gah! I would be bored too if i were them…….stupid questions -_-; Poor quality for me to translate to you guys (i can barely hear myself with the echo =/) But you have to believe me when i say “you didn’t miss anything” lol Bill looked like he wanted to laugh his ass off at the end part 1 xD