VIDEOS; Tokio Hotel Concert 25.02.10 Brüssel videos

Comment by Chelle
2010-02-27 10:49:29

Those videos are all sooooo good. Thanks, I feel like I was there!

I saw this video too and Bill looks so happy and excited about his tour outfits, like a little kid. I don’t know what he is saying, but he is scared about being hurt though which breaks my heart.

My big question is his tattoo. Check it out at the :27 mark, it looks so different or is it just the light, did he add to it? What do you think?

Comment by lexy
2010-02-28 04:33:47

well those videos are amazing and.. .

Comment by kaulitzluv
2010-02-27 13:53:33

i absoulty LOVE toms “solo” FREKIN ROCKS!!!!!!

Comment by dead
2010-02-27 14:07:45

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUSTAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!
gustav is amazing!
WHY ON EARTH IS THE PIT SO FAR AWAY FROM THE STAGE; WHY ON EARTH IS THE STAGE SO TALL; AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: WHY IS GUSTAV SO HIGH UP???
the pit should be closer to the stage; the stage shouldn’t be so tall; AND THE FANS IN THE PIT SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE GUSTAV!!!!!!!
sheesh
other than that,
YAY TOM

Comment by alicen`
2010-02-27 14:52:22

wy does tom ahve one of those head set mics and he sings backup into his own mic??

Comment by stephanie
2010-02-27 18:07:42

OH WOW…HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED AT ONE PIONT TOM IS PLAYING BOTH DAH GUITAR AND THE PIANO AT DAH SAME TIME!! WOAH WICKED TALENT! HAHA…THAT WAS FUNNY WHEN BILL WAVED TO THAT PERSON AND THE WHOLE CROWD SCFREAMED XP

Comment by Maddie
2010-02-27 19:45:56

GO GUSTAV!!! have u thought that Bill und Tom get all the attention? what about little Gustav and Georg their both smexi ya know! espically Gustav….yummy!

Comment by yanelhy
2010-02-27 21:47:08

nicht mehr oder ich fühle mich jedes Mal, wenn ich sie in Aktion Ich hoffe, zu einem seiner Konzerte zu besuchen lohnt acerLo

Comment by W K R
2010-02-27 21:59:49

Why won’t they come to Canada? Why?

Comment by Sully666
2010-03-01 14:13:51

haha Gusti…cute XD

2010-03-01 19:56:13

Awesome! I love Tom’s solo, and the clips for “World Behind My Wall” were so cute. Oh, and it’s not an official TH concert until Gustav does his signature move. Oh gosh, I wish I was there! I can’t wait until I finally get to see them live!