GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars

Post by www.tokiohotelrocks.co

GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel AvatarsGOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars
GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars GOODIES; Tokio Hotel Avatars
Avatars credit to AdoraBella && Emcy?

Comment by Lauraaa
2010-02-28 09:11:04

”Tokio Hotel” How many is there of Tom, Gustav or Georg? Lately everything has been Bill, Bill, Bill and Bill. Tokio Hotel = Bill?

Comment by Penpey
2010-02-28 13:36:03

I agree that it’s just bill here and it should be called Bill avatars but still , bill has had a photo shoot it was for Bill so I don’t think it’s that bad

Comment by sarahbelleTH
2010-02-28 13:49:33

i just wish there would be more Tom,Gustav,and Georg pictures.Its kinda like they arent being thought of.but i still love em’ all no matter what ^_^

2010-02-28 20:25:11

I do agree u guys , they should put more pics of the guys tooo.

Comment by Iselin from norway
2010-02-28 13:20:53

Agree, wasn’t that much “Tokio Hotel” here… I know Bill is the most famous of the guys, but I wish that other people would see the other guys too! I mean, people call them an emo band, just because ONE guy in the band is wearing makeup! I think it’s so stupid when people say to me: WHAT?! do you reallu LIKE thoose EMO guys? -.- NOT saying that Bill is an emo, but many people think that all people who wears black makeup is emo -.-

2010-03-01 22:32:23

People like that are so annoying. It just goes to show you how shallow people really are. They’ve been called an “emo band” solely because of one group member’s appearance. And they’ve been called worse because of Bill. But he is the front man and, unfortunately, the person in front gets hit the most. Sometimes, being in the spotlight is not all it’s cracked up to be. =(

2010-02-28 14:03:15

Oh, whatever. When people hear Tokio Hotel, I think most of them think of the guy with black eyeliner and crazy, black hair. Agreed that Tokio Hotel is not just Bill, but really, it will be fine. I don’t think the others get offended. He is, after all, the leader.

But,, These avatars are sex ;]

Comment by Maddie
2010-02-28 15:34:58

awww how hot yet cute 🙂

Comment by stephanie
2010-02-28 16:00:46

DDDAAAAAYYYUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! BILL’S UPPER BODY IS BULKING UP!!!!!! SEXY! I LUHV BILL…I THINK WITH THE LEATHER JACKET HE WEARS…IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF GOTH

Comment by Kassie
2010-02-28 17:11:19

for some odd reason the last 7 icons remind me of David Bowie when he was in the movie The Labyrinth.
But OMGIR Bill looks HOT!

Comment by angelicamarie483
2010-03-01 08:36:34

reading everyones comments, I was wondering how Tom feels about his twin having all the spotlight…

Comment by cutiepop
2010-03-01 15:52:49

im spechless….but poor tom there should be some awesome pics of him too. 🙂

Comment by Veronique
2010-03-02 19:44:40

agree!!! 😀

2010-03-01 22:36:32

Ooh, I love these avatars. He’s dark, mysterious, and sexy. My vampire is back.