VIDEO;TOkio Hotel – VIP RTL

Comment by Traci in Missouri
2010-03-05 14:48:20

Awesome cant wait!!!

2010-03-05 21:56:45

I AM GONNA GO SEE THE MOVIE TOMORROW IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK. CAN’T WAIT IN THE PAVILLION THEATRE! LOVE THE SON STRANGE IT CAME OUT AWESOME AND BETTER THAN I THINK ANY1 EXPECTED. LOVE U GUYS.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by ashton
2010-03-05 15:47:06

goin 2 see it 2day

Comment by cutiepop
2010-03-05 15:59:38

luv it 🙂

Comment by kaylie
2010-03-05 18:32:10

its a great song based on an AMAZING MOVIE XD it was soooo cool, and they gave me and my friends that poster TH is sitting with for wearing costumes at the midnight showing XD

2010-03-05 21:37:05

OMG, omg, omg. I’ve been so excited about this! Today I was supposed to go to the premiere party where you dress up like a character. I can’t do it today :[ But I’m deffinitely going to see it tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE this song.

Comment by Karla, Alex
2010-03-05 23:16:08

(giggles) this is gonna be a great movie. I actually wanted to go watch the movie, before I knew that Tokio Hotel did something for the soundtrack. Other movies, I watched only for the soundtrack and then I actaully liked to movie, as well, so this is going to be something new, for me.
I’m going to go watch the movie, with one of my best friends, today. I live in South Africa, so it took a long time for any of this news to reach me (not that long, I’m joking XD).
But the song sounds great!

2010-03-06 01:15:14

I saw the movie today. It was awesome! We didn’t go to the premiere, but my friends and I still got dressed up. Love this song. Strange people are the best kind of people. ^_~

2010-03-06 13:02:17

STRANGE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. OPPOSITES ATTRACT!