NEWS; The REAL reason why the Moscow concert by tokio hotel got cancelled

NEWS; The REAL reason why the Moscow concert by tokio hotel got cancelled

MOSCOW, March 11 – Irina Gordon. Promotional agency TOP Concert, which was the organizer canceled concerts in Russia, a popular German rock band Tokio Hotel. She apologized to Russia’s group of fans and promised to return them the money for the tickets.

“Responsibility for the cancellation of concerts Tokio Hotel on 8 March in St. Petersburg and 10 March in Moscow I look at the management of Tokio Hotel, who were only contacting me by phone from Germany. They think absolutely not about the future of this band, about the fans, the people who were involved in the maintenance of the show and so on” – said Dalsky.

Tokio Hotel, reported the cancelation was due to a disrupting speeches breach of contract by the promoter. In turn, the representative of the TOP Concert told RIA Novosti that the fault was “AN INTERNAL CONFLICT BETWEEN THE GROUP ITSELF, BETWEEN THE BAND AND THEIR MANAGERS AND SERVICES FOR THE TOUR.

“What is written on the band’s website on the breach of contract on our part, I think it must identify lawyers. This is being undertaken by my side as well. I think too early to say that violated the contract terms. This should be proven, and we will do “- said Dalsky.

“It will not be a trial with the team. I do not view this as a promoter against the musicians – it’s impossible. It is known that in 2006 I was the first who invited the artist outside of Germany, and I was actually the first who believed in artist and introduced him to the territory.

Dalsky stressed that “the artist began disastrous tour as a result of poor album sales and disgusting attitude to fans because of the conduct of a new management team in Germany.”

“Despite this, my efforts, my business, and those who work with me, and as a result of tight collaboration between me and the fan sites of the group, we gathered a large audience for the artist in Moscow and St. Petersburg than anywhere else in Europe . And all this is abolished solely because of the new management of the artist “- she said.

“I believe that they will pass this difficult path. They were able to break through, when they were 16 years old, but now they have a difficult transition from boy bands to adult actor. I hope they will be able to pass through it. BUT IF THEY ARE NOT NOW SEVER RELATIONS WITH THEIR MANAGEMENT, WHO GAVE ALL THAT WE ARE WITNESSING NOW, THE FUTURE THEY WILL NOT. IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO BREAK THIS CONTRACT, I THINK THEY HAVE A GREAT FUTURE.”, – said the agency interlocutor.

She is more concerned not with the loss of the concerts, but with the “loss of emotional and moral character” of the band’s managers, but will work with the band in the future.

Translation by Coral

Comment by Penpey
2010-03-13 15:58:10

call me dumb but I have no clue about what that means

Please can anybody help me??

Comment by Coral
2010-03-13 16:34:50

Top Concert are blaming the managers not the band.
It could be to calm the angry fans who are hating on them, but they even go so far as to encourage the band to leave their managers.

Comment by Immy
2010-03-14 13:08:16

wait i’m confused, have tokio hotel fallen out with david jost??? Or is it the people who own the arena in moscow?

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-03-14 16:04:16

am confused too did they rlly drop out on david and i rrly cant thnk of the guys and the management to have clashes specially not with david and i dont find him as this type either.

Comment by bianca
2010-03-14 18:49:02

wait so does this mean if the band and the manegers dont settle things not only will there be no more tours but no more tokio hotel?!?!?!?!?! =(

Comment by SO CAL GAL
2010-03-13 16:06:55

thank you I thought it was just me…i feel sorry for the fans who have waited so long to see them. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. ;D

Comment by Coral
2010-03-13 16:33:11

Cool
Thanks for posting.
I didn’t translate it though. It’s an abreviation of the orginal article, but covers everything the original says.

Comment by Gabbi
2010-03-13 17:49:03

Doesn’t sound good at all.

Time will tell if there’s a problem between band and managers. Hom many more tours will we see cancelled.

Comment by Renee
2010-03-13 20:18:46

Wow this whole thing getting uglier?..i wonder what the boys say about this? Its sound like management vs promoter=TH sandwich in between. Thats suck!

Comment by Nicole
2010-03-13 21:38:37

I think this whole thing is rediculous. Instead of pointing fingers at eachother on whose fault it is they should be thinking of what they should do about all the fans who lost money for the concert. Tokio Hotel shouldnt be *hated* for something their managers did. There had to be a logical reason for them to cancel both concerts and honestly I think this person who made these comments shouldnt have said anything to the public because shes making Tokio Hotel look bad. If there is a problem between Tokio Hotel and their management, thats their business to discuss not a promoter from TOP Concerts to talk about to the public. Its not Tokio Hotels personal fault the concerts were cancelled, it their managers and TOP concerts fault. I think the least Tokio Hotel should do is make a video for those fans who lost out on seeing them apologizing for the situation or give them gift baskets; something to make their fans know they care.
All in all, I love Tokio Hotel and cant wait for them to come to New York!
Rock On Tokio Hotel!

Comment by Melody
2010-03-13 22:03:16

I see things crumbling……Actually I’ve been seeing it for a while now….

I don’t know where the truth lies about this particular story, but I’ve stated here before -in relation to other news- that I don’t like TH management. When they got international success they should have got people with more experience and broader knowledgment too, like an American team, for instance.

Jost’s role on TH (manager, producer, etc) is far from the norm, which always contributed to the boy band image, being a pre-made band, and worse, a short-lived phenomenon who’s being very well milked by some people! Do I need to give examples?

Anyway, it’s just my opinion…

Comment by Allie
2010-03-13 22:22:18

I can’t believe you guys or any one else is believing Dalsky and/or the organizers. They aren’t going to come out and say they violated the contract so of course they are going to blame anyone else, namely the band and their management as evidence by the thousands of times they changed their story. Unfortunately this type of thing happens often in Russia and Eastern Europe. Have faith in the guys and their management.

Comment by Aunya
2010-03-13 23:09:07

I am still REALLY confused. Could someone please explain to me exactly what is going on???
Thank you.

Comment by soew
2010-03-14 10:00:32

The Russian promoter is accusing TH’s management;apparently, they don’t care about that fans at all. Their sole concern is the money, so the promoter is urging the band to find different mangers; they’ll be better off that way, it seems, and she hopes they’ll have the strength to do it as well.

She furthers states that she actually believes in TH and that she was one of the first people to introduce them to Russia. Of her own accord, she also built a huge fan base solely for this tour in both venues.

I hope that helps^^

2010-03-14 03:08:32

This is just a confusing mess, and it’s all very suspicious. I never really detected any problems with their management, but I’m not saying there aren’t any. But for some reason, I don’t really trust this promotional agency. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

Comment by Trinity19
2010-03-14 04:03:40

I think we should wait first to see what the management of the band will say about this. I don’t think there’s only the managers of TH’s fault. This is only one parties story and we don’t know for sure if is the hole thrue. It seems that the band is caugth in the middle of this conflict and so far they have the most to lose. I’m really sorry for the boys. They don’t deserve to be in this position. I hope everyting will be solved soon.
Sorry for my bad English, bat I’m not a native speaker.

Comment by Lily
2010-03-14 04:14:55

Anything that causes Bill baby and Tom more stress and trouble, I DON’T LIKE!!!!!!

I don’t care for the reason, I just want the TH boys to be happy doing what they do best.

BTW. I get the feeling Bill and Tom doesn’t want to be on the music scene anymore. They both got their own thing. Tom wants to produce and manage just like Jost, while Bill wants to be a model. There are a lot signs I suspect when I read the recent interviews that confirms my belief.

Comment by parmida
2010-03-14 13:16:39

I agree.

Comment by nikki =]
2010-03-14 04:54:06

this is realy off topic i know but has any one else noticed that there hasn’t been a new TH TV episode in almost 2 months?

Comment by Bobbie
2010-03-14 10:45:09

I know, it’s driving me crazy xD

Comment by W K R
2010-03-14 10:56:07

You may not be too far off topic. It’s a management decision to not put up more episodes and it may be for money reasons as well.

We see the camera man everywhere to they’re filming constantly. My guess is someone is thinking if we like Tokio Hotel TV so much why not make us pay for it and they’ll put all future footage into a DVD. I’m sure it will have a million variations and come with delux,ultradelux versions so we buy lots.

If that’s the case, they should stop thinking so much about money and realize that THTV brings us closer to the band each week and keeps us coming back for more. Like a reality show.

Comment by Kelly
2010-03-14 13:20:03

Yeah indeed.. I mean, we want to see them besides the concerts too :/ like you said; it makes us feel more close with them and it’s like you actually know whats going on in their lifes, whats on their minds and stuff. I really miss it haha ;x

Comment by nicole.thkaulitz
2010-03-14 06:22:41

yep. everybody noticed that there were no episodes. but they also have their vacations. we can’t disturb them. plus they have their tour. 🙂

i really didn’t expect this commotion. 😡 i believe that the management and TH are close. they are right!? so what the feathers is the promoter saying!?

Comment by W K R
2010-03-14 06:44:50

Interesting that she said new management, like in the past she didn’t have trouble with their managers. I’m thinking a lot of new people may have come on board, like promoters, investers, advisors etc.

Comment by gustavlover
2010-03-14 08:19:11

I believe this person is full of it. They screwed the band and their management. Why on earth would TH and their team back out of important shows? Come to the US. We won’t screw you.

Comment by Bobbie
2010-03-14 10:45:50

I don’t really like this woman

Comment by unddann
2010-03-14 12:33:30

I think this is something that fans will never actually know. We never know what goes on behind the scenes with management, tour promoters, etc. However, what we do know is that TH will always be the ones left in the middle of it all. This is such a great band, and I have seen them evolve a lot over the years. However, with time, fame and money always play a role in every successful band’s life. It usually works in the negative. As much as I love the band, and I like Humanoid album, I’m really not interested in this tour. It seems as if the more glitz and glamour, 60 tour buses, costumes, stage setups, make-up etc..are blinding us to the true talent of 4 normal guys who just love music. I loved Zimmer483 because it was so original, and simple. I really hope TH as a band won’t let glamour or money become the focus. Management of course is always in it to make the most money, thats just what they do. I hope the band can really take time out to rethink some of the things that are going on.

Comment by shay
2010-03-14 13:12:33

hi add shay_la_shay_kiko@hotmail.com and plz tell me whats goin on with the band im so confusied….plz

Comment by W K R
2010-03-14 17:42:48

Read above. It’s explained here.

Comment by parmida
2010-03-14 13:18:04

i have a feeling there will be more trouble ahead…

Comment by Ash
2010-03-14 15:00:40

agree

Comment by Leanna
2010-03-16 00:33:24

There’s problems even here in America and the guys have yet to start touring here.
MTV who love Perez, are constantly starting arguements to say Bill is copying Lambert.

I thought it was flattery at first, but now can see it’s a hate/team competition started by MTV. They’re desperate to say Bill copied him.

Look at this article supposed to be just about Lambert

It HAS to stop and compare to Bill and the comments are all hating on Bill.
can’t they right an article about Glambert without dragging Bill into it?

Comment by Jojo
2010-03-16 19:45:30

The Team Adam, Team bill thing is just showing how tabloidish MTV is becoming. Adam will Never be in Bill’s league and should get off Bill’s coat tails.

Comment by MrsxBillxKaulitz
2010-03-14 13:40:03

Concerts get cancelled, don’t take it too seriously. Obviously the concert promoter didn’t follow their contract.

Comment by gaby K
2010-03-14 15:31:59

i dont understand….there are soooo many opinions…they had a fight with the manager or whatever from moscow or with david…or…ahhhh pleaseee calm me :((

Comment by Ravyn
2010-03-14 15:40:39

D:
D: THEIR TOUR IS FALLING APART!

Comment by nimue
2010-03-14 17:20:50

These ‘translations’ get shittier with every post, to the point of becoming incomprehensible :((

Way to go, Coral, which I suppose is gibberish for Carol?

Comment by Coral
2010-03-16 19:48:56

First I didn’t translate it, second here’s the orginal. Translate it yourself.

Using Babelfish I got the exact same as the translation above only she goes on more and more about how much she helped the band make it in Moscow and how much she blames their managers in Germany.

Comment by Nadia
2010-03-17 22:25:51

That lady really hates the management!
Still, she could just be trying to suck up to us Russian fans since they’re really pissed at her.

Comment by Victoria
2010-03-14 18:29:57

The only thing I have to say is I think there is truth on both sides. I do know I have noticed some diffrence to the way things are being handled with Tokio Hotel. With promation of the band to how the fans are treated,like what happened to the big PR they were supposed to have here in the states?It did not happen!Is that also because of their managment or Cherry Tree records? Something is in the mist. I mean when they were recording Humanoid they made such a big thing out of them coming to the states to record and having Matrix recording company involved and so forth, but Humanoid was not even promoted here with radio stations or anything. I know how scared TH has become of all the crazy fans, but I don’t like how the fans are being treated. And I think some of you are right, I think they might sell all of the THTV. Bad move. But I still love the band, but they do have to rethink who is managing them and what is best for the whole band and the fans!

2010-03-15 20:35:05

VICTORIA I COMPLETLY AGREE WITH U . I HOPE THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM FAST BEFORE IT BECOMES WORST.

Comment by Trina
2010-03-14 18:40:09

my mother tongue is english but that all sounded like chinese to me, can someone tell me what is going on?

Comment by Magenta
2010-03-14 19:08:40

i hope they have the strength to get some new managers i already seen the jonas brothers break up i dont need tokio hotel to break up to 🙁 i really hope they can do it.

Comment by CoRaLakaJoEy
2010-03-14 22:54:00

I can kind of translate German phrases but I know if I translated this I wouldn’t have posted it. LOL I’m only that in suprise of seeing my name in the post. Not many people have the name Coral. P.S. I wasn’t the Coral who translated this.
Back on topic : Either way, I think the guys feel horrible for concerts being cancelled.

Comment by Nel
2010-03-15 06:56:11

New management?I guess they’re speaking of the new american company who agreed to arrange their lives for the new tour,from now on for every tour maybe.
I knew it will bring no good.

Comment by Leanna
2010-03-16 00:35:49

Doubt it’s an American company, because she said they were only communicating with her from Germany. It’s new members on the Tokio Hotel management team I’m guessing.
And greedy ones at that.

Comment by Allie
2010-03-15 09:01:28

Don’t listen to the organizers. They are going to lie to cover their own a**. Have some faith in the boys. The only new “management” they have is a new company to set up their tours and tour management, which is different from a regular mangager. None of this means the band is breaking up. Lets all just calm down.

Comment by T.T.
2010-03-15 09:53:31

wat they mean “WHO GAVE ALL THAT WE ARE WITNESSING NOW, THE FUTURE THEY WILL NOT. IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO BREAK THIS CONTRACT, I THINK THEY HAVE A GREAT FUTURE.”

wat happens when the management break the contact?

🙁

2010-03-15 20:33:21

I HOPE WAT EVER IS GOING ON IS FIXED CUZ THIS WILL DO BIG DAMAGE TO THE GUYS (TOKIO HOTEL). I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by bEe

Comment by Leanna
2010-03-16 00:27:02

I’m just really confused as to why the more than half empty arenas aren’t having the stage moved closer to fans.

All concerts I’ve been to, the bands move the stage further toward the center so fans and the band can connect better. Tokio hotel know they aren’t going to sell out 2/3rds of venue/ the rest of their remaining seats, before the stage is set up a day ahead, so why do they keep it so far back?

I’ve only been to a few concerts but no other artist I’ve seen does this. There are still thousands at these concerts so why keep it so far apart?

If I were the band, that would be my reason for not playing. It puts a damper on the party atmosphere, for both audience and band.

Comment by JumbieGirl89
2010-03-16 12:39:36

I don’t think it’s David Jost I think it’s those who helped with the Humanoid album and remember they said they were under new management. And if you think about it they also changed theirselves to fit the new management contract and I personaly feel that they should not have changed for no one they were and are fine the way that they are so I do think it just might be the management because if you notice now they are starting to change back to who they were for themselves and not because of some contract which it should be. So I think everyone should be patient and give them some time to work out the situation and not get angry over the things that can’t be controlled by the fans. You see the concerts just started so there is going to be some situations that have to be worked out just give it time they will be back on track sooner then we think.

Comment by iiStar☆
2010-03-16 21:26:16

i have a feeling that the worst may come

Comment by ammerianne
2010-03-17 08:12:42

i’m sorry,
but why did she had to lie and said one of the band members was sick before?
o.o
now she’s blaming other people? hurmmm

Comment by Nadia
2010-03-17 22:27:33

Oh. Good point.
Why did she lie if she’s now claiming to be the honest one in all this?

Comment by stephanie
2010-03-18 14:32:22

THIS ISNT MAKING SENSE TO ME AT ALL!! SOMETHING HERE REALLY ISNT RIGHT AND EXCUSE ME FOR GOING ALL CHRIS CROCKER BOUT THIS BUT REALLY TOKIO HOTEL CARES FOR THIER FANS…IM LIKE IN TEARS RIGHT NOW…IDC WHAT HAPPENS TO TH I DONT WANT THEM TO GO DX

Comment by ana-leisha
2010-03-24 14:35:30

all late.. but i don’t get it O.o

Comment by veronique lacroix
2010-03-26 12:58:20

oh boy!!!…so they mist a concert its not that much of a big deal there making a big story out of it for nothing…!!! What ever the reason was for the cancelation of the concert, im sure theres a good reason!!!…..love u guys xoxoxo’z