SCANS; What Bill Kaulitz thinks love really is

SCANS; What Bill Kaulitz thinks love really is

This is real love…
Bill Kaulitz:
“The real love is when you wish to give something and not to get.”

SCANS; What Bill Kaulitz thinks love really is

Again change of image
Bill has again different hairstyle and wears less make-up
While boys around him are without change so Bill Kaulitz is like chameleon. At press conference for musical festival in San Remo he showed himself in new “android” image and we have to tell that we really like it. And including his high and weigh we think that Bill would be really amazing model – don’t you think? :-)

Comment by bEe
2010-03-28 09:03:45

he’s really a model type!..

the real love is when you wish to give something and not to get. aawwww bill!.. <3 i wish you’ll find her soon.. you deserve to be happy.. :)

Comment by Nyaa
2010-03-28 10:14:35

He does deserve someone good. I agree with the giving and not the recieving, but it can’t be mutual if that person can’t give back. :]

Comment by bEe
2010-03-28 20:44:56

oh if im that lucky and he’d fall in love with me i would definitely give him EVERYTHING!!.. i guess every girl would.. :D

2010-03-29 14:33:37

I know! I want to give him everything, but I’ll probably never have the chance. I just hope he finds true love because he deserves the best.

2010-03-29 17:14:34

He is the model type but i wish he never quits Tokio Hotel.

Comment by Maddie
2010-03-28 12:56:36

awww that’s sweet Bill :)

Comment by fog_machine483
2010-03-28 13:15:01

That’s such an amazing quote. Bill you deserve all the happiness in the world :)

Comment by AJ
2010-03-28 13:44:55

really good quote it was sweet

Comment by SmolderingAshes
2010-03-28 14:12:49

I never cease to be amazed by Bill: his intellect, his emotions, his appearance, his talents. He is truly a wondrous man! Us fans are lucky he choses to share this with us!

Comment by Katie
2010-03-28 15:20:44

rofl it’s the Czech bravo… I have it right here at home ;) )

Comment by Gabbi
2010-03-28 16:13:43

Can’t get the pictures to go bigger. Whhhhhhhy?

Comment by Maren
2010-03-28 16:54:34

Check out my m&g pics:

Comment by Lily
2010-03-28 21:18:43

0_________0

Hi bill!

Comment by s.a.b.a
2010-03-29 13:22:54

i think that he dont now that what really love is

Comment by Preeti
2010-03-30 00:04:46

Well said Bill.Love can’t be selfish.Love is not about getting ur love,its about sacrifice that u make for ur love.

Comment by susan
2010-03-30 08:07:00

hes too skinny i fear for his life!!!!

Comment by Veronique
2010-03-30 15:59:44

dont u start that!! if u say that its because your a new fan of tokio hotel coz bill is getting better and better in every pic that I see about him! what you should really be worried about is him smoking! dont you realize what it will do to hes voice!! because he smokes.. one day he will not be abull to sing so they will have to stop TH… and because he smokes.. he will become old and ugly faster… even if I cant imagine bill ugly but w-e!! he should really stop smoking coz what he dosent realize is that hes killing himself and destroying TH.. I know Tom smokes too but hes playing guitare.. its diffrent even thought its not good for hes life ether… conclution: they should both stop smoking if they want TH to stay alive.. and if they care about there life too.

If someone is disagreeing with me.. I dont understand them…
If someone is disagreeing with me.. there blind
If someone is disagreeing with me.. they dont care about TH
If someone is disagreeing with me.. they dont care about the twins life!

And im not exagerating!

Love you Th!! no offence! xoox Love you tom xoox and bill xoox gustav xoox Georg xoox <3

Comment by Veronique
2010-03-30 16:02:23

I dont want to be bitch guys!! :)

Comment by anna
2010-03-30 08:08:57

he is but hes very hott

you dont know what love is until it hits you…<3

TOM IS HOTT TOO!!!I LIKE HIM A LOT

Comment by Veronique
2010-03-30 16:01:32

btw… Bill deserve someone that understands him.. that love him not just because hes a superstar… not just for hes money… that loves him for who he is! <3 Love you tom!! xoox

Comment by sarah
2010-04-01 15:44:00

when u cant get s.th u will be wanted more than any time but when u get that thing you dont want it anymore
love has the same story too
so it is better that you dont reach to your love so you will be in love for ever and I know it has hurt but I enjoy it and I like that pain

Comment by sarah
2010-04-01 15:53:08

when U cant get s.yh u will be wanted more than anytime but when U get that thing U dont want it anymore
love has the same story too
so it is better that u dont reach to your love so u will be in love for ever and I know that it has hurt but I enjoy it and I like that pain