PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert – 14.04.10 Paris

I sooo miss their old outfits!!!!

PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris  PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris  PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris  PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris  PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris  PICS; Tokio Hotel Concert - 14.04.10 Paris

Comment by Anky
2010-04-17 10:51:45

Ya,me too!!:(

Comment by poprockprincess
2010-04-17 12:30:51

I miss the old outfits too. Bill looks the same at every concert. Still HOT, but the jeans and jackets were awesome.

Comment by GAIL :D
2010-04-17 12:54:21

AGREED D:

Comment by Maddie
2010-04-17 17:29:22

same 🙁 I really miss the old skinny jeans and a jacket bill!

Comment by lexy
2010-04-23 04:02:31

same

Comment by :D_HUMANO!D:+Geisha!*
2010-04-17 13:29:40

me too!

Comment by Christina
2010-04-17 13:57:31

I thinkthat we shoul let them dress the way they want to. Anyway bill still looks hot and tom stills looks sexy. 🙂

Comment by Kelly
2010-04-17 13:57:52

yeaaah same ): that looks so much better on them! well.. Tom Georg and Gustav don’t have those … ahum, don’t know how to call them 😀 outfits like Bill, but yeah XD looks better on them !

Comment by Laurel
2010-04-17 15:55:11

Same here girl,wish they dreesed like the old days ,huh,everyalmost looks the same for Bill’s outfit.Still luv em though.=)

Comment by Dara
2010-04-17 16:35:43

i miss the t-shirts too i think they suited them better especially bill cos all the outfits he wears now are just too…..bulky like they don’t look like they fit him at all cos he has a very slim figure. i talk to him on his email monsunkind@homail.com and he is always asking me what i think of his outfits and i don’t what to say

Comment by bEe
2010-04-18 01:34:00

WOW as in WOW!.. how certain are you that that’s his email address girl?.. you mean, @hotmail.com?. o.O

2010-04-18 14:58:47

Its not true if Tokio Hotel does have e-mails no fan would have them only their manager,close friends and relatives. Its probably some1 prenteding to be them. The usual. Miss thier old outfits. I remember Bill saying that they didn’t was stylist because they wanted to chose wat they wore to their concerts. Suxxs cuz they all look the same during the entire Humanoid tour. I thoguth Bill was going to have different outfits for each show.

Comment by Karlye
2010-04-17 18:16:20

I really do miss their old outfits…. to me none of them look right anymore.

Comment by tinky
2010-04-18 02:59:18

all the pics are wonderful I wonder when they will be coming to CALIFORNIA IN OTHER WORDS LA?

Comment by SO CAL GAL
2010-04-18 18:18:30

I LOVE HOW THEY ARE ALWAYS RE-INVENTING THEMSELVES. I LOVE ALL THE CHANGES…CAN’T WAIT FOR THEM TO COME TO NORTH AMERICA!!!!