PICS; tokio hotel concert – Singapur

PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur PICS; tokio hotel concert - Singapur

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-04-30 12:42:00

I truely Love you Bill <3
Please come to Illinois in North America, luv Ya!
~MarianelaVargas-Chicago,IL.~

2010-04-30 19:03:35

Come to NEW YORK. We’re will always wait for you guys.

Comment by TokioTeen
2010-04-30 22:37:22

THEY CAME TO SINGAPORE AND I DIDN”T KNOW???!!! OMG I AM CRYING OVER THIS!!! I LIVE HERE AND I NEVER KNEW!!!!!!!

Comment by freakoTH
2010-05-01 10:07:51

Pls dont cry over this…
They WILL come to singapore again for an Asian tour..
For me,@ Ngee Ann City,they pass right in front of my face n i didnt realise it until i saw Bill’s familiar hair.. I was too late to ask for their autograph and cried like hell!! But i tell myself that they will come again n i MUST’NT lose the chance.. Just be a faithful fan n i really,really wish u the best in getting to meet them.. I know i am..
Cheery! I’m a singaporean too n dying for them to come just like u.

Comment by TokioTeen
2010-05-05 02:35:48

ooo yr in singapore??? got facebook? add me eh! then if they come for a concert here, we can go tgt:)

Comment by veronique lacroix
2010-05-03 12:26:21

Tom looks so pasionate when he playes