PHOTO; Tokio Hotel Malaysia – Meet and Greet

PHOTO; Tokio Hotel Malaysia - Meet and Greet

Comment by alicen
2010-05-01 12:07:13

AWW TOMI AND GUSTII R MATCHERZ!!

2010-05-01 14:59:01

She is very lucky. THe guys look extremely hot.

😉

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by romana
2010-05-01 12:22:06

what a lucky girl ! I am happy for her 🙂

Comment by RedSkittles89
2010-05-01 12:34:56

I truely Love you Bill <3
Please come to Illinois in North America, luv Ya!
~MarianelaVargas-Chicago,IL.~

Comment by River
2010-05-01 13:27:42

*-*

-jealous-

Comment by River
2010-05-01 13:27:43

*-*

-jealous-

Comment by Ezzy
2010-05-01 13:30:19

So jealous of that girl. I love Bill! He gets better looking every time I see pics of him. I love Tom too, he’s not wearing a hat, lol 😀

Comment by Roxi
2010-05-01 14:22:58

Haaaa tom looks feminine lol it’s ok 🙂

Comment by Veronique
2010-05-01 15:09:34

tom is so hot! *sing*

Comment by Danyale Johnson
2010-05-02 11:06:10

Tom has sung and I almost passed out when I heard it. I have never met him but I don’t know that I could physically handle meeting Tom without doing something extremely stupid and embarrassing. If he sang while I was in the same room with him I am almost sure I would either burst out in tears or pass out right in front of him.

Comment by Janice
2010-05-01 15:47:06

Am I the only one who notices how Bill looks like a deer caught in headlights?

Comment by Übermensch
2010-05-01 21:10:48

eeee”)
LOVE THIS PIC!!!
but hate the chick~is MEGA JEALOUS!!~
notice how EVERYONE like like a foot shorter that bill???
EVER notice that?

Comment by twizzy
2010-05-01 21:57:51

i ave a HuGe attraction to bill kaulitz!! he is going to become the designe for a futer like sex robot!!

Comment by mrs bill kaulitz
2010-05-02 04:10:19

ahhhhh!!! you have no idea what it was like! bill was perfect-o on stage and he was super hot and he kept touching his leg. or somewhere up his leg. ahhahhahaha. and he was singing really well and zomg looked perfect doing it! tom was awesome and georg’s hair was flowing in the wind. LOL

love it and they are coming back!!!

Comment by Maegan
2010-05-02 04:58:32

haha, this was singapore’s actually . not malaysia .

Comment by Danyale Johnson
2010-05-02 11:02:27

Hot dam that is a hot pic of all of you. Bill you look amazing in all black with a scarf. George looking good! Yes I call you George because I am American and I am a weirdo which I hope you get the chance to see but that is up to you guys as a band. Gustav you are rockin the gray and white plaid and the black glasses. I promise ti won’t kill you to smile, you are a cutie pie! Flaunt what the good lord gave you…or something to that affect anyway. Now to my favorite topic Tom! Hot dam boy are you trying to kill me!? I think I stopped breathing and my heart skipped a beat! Love seeing all of your hair…grrrr really want to play with it…ahhhh torture I tell you torture! Love the blue and white paid on you! You look amazing in blue!!! BTW Bill I think you are going to kill my twin off with your sexiness! Much like Tom is currently doing to me. 😀 love you all so much more than you know. I hope that God grants me my one wish…to meet all of you. Me and my twin have written countless letters that we would never send over the mail. I personally wear a necklace that I haven’t taken off for over a month that reminds me of Tom every time I touch it. Bill you would have to talk to my twin and ask her she is very complicated and she has written a few short stories about the bad as well. Hope that by some miracle we meet you guys.
Love
Danyale J.

Comment by patti
2010-05-02 19:49:51

tom so doesnt look feminame and he never will hes all man

Comment by Kay
2010-05-03 05:02:30

They all look kind of off… like its been photoshoped or something… except for Gusti.. Still hot though

Comment by Roselle
2010-05-03 07:29:32

I hope that they’ll come here in the Philippines too.

Comment by hana lisa
2010-05-04 10:06:25

overwhelmed by the reaction from malaysian fans, now they’re planning to make a full asian tour! so no worries, i’m sure they will come to the philippines as well.

Comment by Teresa