SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special – Big 05/10

SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special - Big 05/10  SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special - Big 05/10  SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special - Big 05/10  SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special - Big 05/10  SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special - Big 05/10 SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special - Big 05/10 SCANS; Bill Kaulitz/Adam special - Big 05/10

First page
Milan April 12th 2010
A date to remember, for a concert that will be in the Tokio Hotel’s live DVD and will make happy again their many fans!
Welcome To Humanoid City Tour

Second page
Fainting, tears, a lot of emotion. Tokio Hotel’s fans have felt very strong emotions!
I was impressed from the organization of an amazing and very futuristic concert from every point of view.
The first song of the concert it was “Noise” and the boys came out from a mechanical ball that has left the audience breathless. While in “Dogs Unleashed” Bill came out on the stage on board a motorcycle generating a collective delirium.

Bill was so cool on the stage, he seemed a creature from another planet.
Yes, if the aliens exist, I’d want that they are like Bill Kaulitz.
Ok, I’ll go crazy, but this is what I thought at half concert, in full Tokio Hotel fever. Ah! For the record, Tom has throwed away his sweatshirt, I’d like to know the lucky girl that succeeded to take it, I’m sure that she’ll has weared it that night and she’ll has done beautiful dreams.

Third page
This is the mechanical ball from where Tokio Hotel are came out singing “Noise”. Guys, breathtaking!!!

Fourth page
Bill danced and jumped from one location to another of the stage without lay up. A very hurricane.

Bill has a secret twin?

The similarity between the two is really incredible, doesn’t seems? More than doubles, those two seem separated at birth! But who is this Adam Lambert, from where is coming out?
Well, Adam is a singer that is became famous thanks to the reality “American Idol”, where is arrived at the second place (is Valerio Scanu (a italian singer n.d.t) made in USA, for make an exemple) and thanks to this reality he could do his debut album “For Your Entertainment”, now available in Italy too.

Why this similarity? Seems so, looking the similarity with… Adam Lambert!!!
Adam doesn’t denied his love (not only platonic…) for the Tokio Hotel’s singer, that inspire his look very clearly. “Bill has a unique and special style, as Lady GaGa, both wear clothes that are not ridiculous on them. I am inspired by them. I have to say that I’m the link between the two”.

Better the original… or the copy?
Are physically identical, but with a close examination it turns out that they are very different.

Bill Kaulitz
Body:lean like a popsicle stick, but long like a pole.
Clothes: exaggerated and excessive, with a special predilection for leather, studs and spikes.
Hair: unique, his crest is unique!
Make up: very curate, especially around the eyes. Of course the black is the king.
Temperament: calm and very reserved. Despite the appearance is a very shy boy.
Private life: continues to deny his homosexuality. But for now, he isn’t been caught with a girl…mah…
Musical gender: rock-pop

ADAM
Physique: Slim, but not excessively.
Hair: Up in the air, but without the backcombing that make you look like a wood grouse.
Clothes: He’s not ashamed to admit that his style is very inspired by his idol Kaulitz.
Make-up: Just like Bill’s, but on him it stands up more thanks to his amazing blue eyes.
Temper: Extreme and exaggerated. He doesn’t fear to draw attention to himself thanks to some attitude a little bit over the line.
Private life: Openly gay.
Music genre: Very pop.

About Adam:
Born in: Indianapolis (USA) – January 29, 1982
Favourite sweet: Walnut biscuits
Favourite TV series: Gossip Girl
Favourite color: Black and blue
Favourite song: “Mad World” by Tears for Fears
Favourite band: Tokio Hotel

Comment by Lisa
2010-05-03 10:42:50

WOW…I wish they would stop comparing them together…Adam isn’t even on the same level as Bill, and for one Bill already has a Twin! who doesn’t copy him.
As for “secret twin” thats really a stupid thing to say:P If that was then sorry Adam but Bill got all the talet and looks:D

Comment by Brigitte
2010-05-03 14:11:38

I totally agree with you!

Comment by Lisa
2010-05-03 22:24:10

Comment by Kirani
2010-05-03 12:10:47

i think its hot that adam likes Bill. its not his fault that adam looks up to Bill!! i mean who wouldnt?? jus that he shuldnt try to copy him tho

Comment by Sully666
2010-05-03 12:26:35

that is such bullshit
stop comparing these two!
i love adam, but bill is so much sexier
look at what they wrote for private life for Bill!
AGRH!!!!
leave him alone…
did Perez write this?
i’m gonna kill that guy… <_<

Comment by Lisa
2010-05-03 22:25:30

lol…Please do Kill Perez…he’s really annoying:/

Comment by Sully666
2010-05-04 10:16:39

i am definetly planning on it…

Comment by hamburgs_finest
2010-05-03 12:28:41

I agree with Lisa. I think it’s RIDICULOUS that people are even say “Adam Lambert” and “Bill Kaulitz” in the same sentence! There is no relevance and Adam is nothing but a Bill copy cat. So please never post anything having to do with Adam and Bill again.

2010-05-03 19:41:39

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU GUYS, BILL IS ORIGINAL AND NO IS NOT HOMOSEXUAL AND WHY WOULD HE DENY IT IF HE WAS HELLO WE R LIVING IN THE 21 CENTURY YA KNOW. Adam Lambert needs to baq off Tokio Hotle period..

TOKIO HOTEL ROCKS B****ES
-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by Penpey
2010-05-04 12:26:45

I hate that they compare even I have respect for Adam and all that but when you said adam needs to back of I would say that it’s re media not Adam , he didn’t ask to be in the article, neither did Bill so yeah . But I think it’s getting allitle bit repetitive :/

Comment by sara
2010-05-03 12:32:44

Why they keep saying Bill is denying his homosexuality??No one knows anything about him!!Ignorant people!Oh i forgot it…they are the fuckin’ Journalists!!I hate them…They should die!
And about Adam…He is the one that is Gay, not Bill!I hate Adam too!Because, because of him, everyone is talking about Bill!
Leave him alone!!

Comment by patti
2010-05-03 13:05:19

never in the fu*kin world is bill close to “homosexuality” why the fu*k r ppls still talking about that sh*t????????????seriously get over urseleves..all the tokio hotel fans should know that the journalists r only writing this sh*t about bill is cuz its easy money….get a life… and adam,,,,,,,hes an awesome singer but sry……. u dont really match up to bill and his sexyness but then again thats my opioion. watever this is getting old
luv tokio hotel 4ever 🙂

Comment by Grace
2010-05-03 13:09:04

Woah, Adam Lamberts 28??
I thought he was younger than that…that can’t be right can it??…

2010-05-03 13:48:21

That article said a lot of stupid and incorrect things. The way they claimed Bill is denying his homosexuality was totally rude. They’re wrong about Bill being shy too. And Adam is not the link between Bill and Lady GaGa. I know he loves to flatter himself, but he ain’t got nothing on either one of them. U_U

Comment by Maddie
2010-05-03 13:53:40

WTF … why do they keep comparing these two…here in Canada, everyone either loves one or they love them both… LOL yea there both hot tho 😀

Comment by Viktoria
2010-05-03 13:59:35

First of all, I have to say, I like some of Adam’s songs, he’s got a great voice. ; – ) BUT comparing these two is bullsh*t. They are only giving Adam the attention he obviously craves for, stop feeding the flame ! Bill is his idol, his admiration, whatever you want to call it, but don’t compare them for that exact reason, it’s pure stupidity ! Bill has such an unique style, not like anyone else, he’s always been like this, and I clearly admire him deeply for that, but that doesn’t mean that he should be compared to Adam, or even accused for copying him in some cases, it aggravates me deeply to see this. Ignorace is obviously not bliss. And about Bill’s private life, stick your noses elsewhere, damned journalists, just because someone has an unique style it doesn’t make them gay. If he says he’s not- he’s not, things can change, opinions can change, but until nothing else is stated by him I suggest certain people shut the f up.
Ahhhh .. Aggro comment, I know. But I’m getting sick of this comparing, it’s ridiculous ! : – ))

Comment by dorina
2010-05-03 14:57:36

bill is…simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I’ve ever met..lol

Comment by dorina
2010-05-03 15:01:44

bill is….
simply the best, better than all the rest Better than anyone, anyone I’ve ever met

Comment by iLoveTH19
2010-05-03 15:45:53

serously you need to stop comparing the two cuz realy their not the same ya they may look the same but bill had the look first, and i dont know how manytimes its been posted on the internet about ppl saying bill is lying about being stright but hes not , you guys gotta stop like hes already said he stright so just leave it at that just uz he dresses the way he does doesnt make him gay like come on you pp need to stop assumeing hes lying and just accept hes stright and move on , a man can wear make up and dress really well and outgoing and still be stright , thats whats wrong with ppl they think just cuz they dress a certant way they are who their dressed , no that is bull crap their are a bunch of ppl who wear makeup nd dress outgoing and they are stright so just leave bill along about being gay !!! cuz hes STRIGHT!!

Comment by AmayalovessBillfürimmer
2010-05-03 16:26:00

Bill isn’t gay just cause he dresses a certain way sheesh! People and their damned assumptions!

Comment by AmayalovessBillfürimmer
2010-05-03 16:26:01

2010-05-03 19:42:42

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment by RIVER
2010-05-03 18:36:57

O DEAR GOD. ANOTHER ACCUSATION?????? REALLY?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
BUSHIDO FIRST AND NOW THIS

JEEZUS LEAVE THE SUCCESSFUL ROCKSTAR THE HELL ALONE!

Comment by nina emilie
2010-05-07 19:44:38

I never had the chance to catch up on what happened with the whole bushido thing.. What was the whole consept? I heard that he was talking shit about them in one song, but why? And what song was it?

Comment by Magenta
2010-05-03 18:44:46

wow they need to stop comparing Bill to Adam because first of all Bill is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better and secondly he’s been around in hollywood alot longer than Adam Lambert so serously stop this bull shit and Bill is definetly not gay because if he says he’s not gay then he’s not so stop saying that he is!!!!!!!!! Also i know Tokio Hotel they are like my best friends and i talk to them pretty much every day! and i always tell them about this and even Bill is getting sick of this!

Comment by Sami
2010-05-03 19:05:28

…o.O How would u be friends with Tokio Hotel? Are you sure its not a stalker? just wondering.

Comment by Sully666
2010-05-04 10:17:43

im wonderin the same thing… O_o

Comment by Viktoria
2010-05-04 12:05:10

“Also i know Tokio Hotel they are like my best friends and i talk to them pretty much every day” – yeah, and my name is Adam Lambert ..

Comment by Sami
2010-05-03 19:04:25

…..”continues to deny his homosexuality. But for now, he isn’t been caught with a girl…mah…”?!?!

WAT THE FUCK?!

ok really? how long is it gonna take for them to realize that Bill wasn’t, isn’t, and never will be gay?!

*sighs* this is so irriatating….-.- and yesh I think I spelled that wrong -.-“””

Plus, Bill beats Adam on all levels… The copy can never beat the orginal… just a fact of life.

Comment by Lisa
2010-05-03 22:27:53

OMG soooo TRUE “The copy can never beat the orginal”

Comment by W K R
2010-05-04 21:44:45

The comparison to Adam seems to be about suggesting Bill is gay as much as it to expand his fan base.

It was Perez and MTV who first sprewed the whole comparison to Bill thing and we know Perez thinks Bill is gay. Perez even claimed to know the journalist of Voici who first said he saw the post Bill supposedly did on his 18th B’day.

Like were to believe a journalist was on a Tokio Hotel site at 3 am when he said the post was put up then quickly pulled, and he forgot to make a print screen of it.

It always goes back to that stupid story of Bill’s 18th b’day. BTW – that (gay) journalist was promoting a book he was trying to sell at the time and was in line for promotion at Voici, which he got a few weeks later.

Comment by Denise;
2010-05-03 21:04:16

I feel a lot of people here are being bias and immature about
the subject. Why is everyone freaking out? Get over it.

Everyone here who is a true fan of Bill knows that he has his own personal unique style and so what if Adam Lambert copy’s
it sometimes? It doesn’t seem to bother Bill why should it bother y’all? Try seeing it in someone else’s eyes. I bet the Adam fans
aren’t to crazy about there Adam being compared to bill as for as the media will they need gossip and a good headline and whats better than comparing two artist with similar style whos copying who? right? My point just is theres no need for the freaking out and swearing. Personally I RESPECT BOTH BILL AND ADAM AS ARTIST I DONT THINK NEITHER ONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER. THEY BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT AND GOOD MUSIC WHICH IS WHAT REALLY MATTERS.

About the Bill being gay thing. We all know he isn’t gay so again no point of freaking out.

Comment by iiStar☆
2010-05-03 23:50:16

Bill can be copied but NOT duplicated…..

Comment by Iselin Wamstad
2010-05-04 00:47:00

This “Adam and Bill are almost the same person” thing is really starting to annoy me! Yes they are similar, you can’t say that they doesn’t look a little bit alike… But come on, it’s always gonna be people who look a little bit alike. Comparing Adam and Bill is like comparing my mom and my dad… I think that beside the boys look, they aren’t that similar.

Comment by marrta
2010-05-04 08:50:39

I love them both but I think its weird that people compere them, because they are to diffrent persons with to diffrent talents. and I also think its weird that you say that Adam is copying Bill’s style. acctually Bill Copied Adam first but since Bill is more famous thats the only thing people notice.

Comment by Sully666
2010-05-04 10:19:28

ummm….
where have you been the last, oh i dont know…..five years?!
Adam copied Bill….

Comment by miss-kaulitz
2010-05-04 12:25:26

i HATE asam whatis face he us trying to copy bill por thing get a life adam ands i would lov to be the girl who got toms tee wowowwwooww xoxoxox

Comment by W K R
2010-05-04 21:37:55

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE
This is all PR bull shiit started by Adam’s people and MTV

MTV always link stars to try and help them get fans.

Adam is a moucher and should fck off of Bill’s turf. Just because he says he likes Bill and copies EVERYTHING Bill wears doesn’t mean Tokio Hotel fans are that niave to fall for it.

I used to like Lambert but with this contant, blantant PR bull, I hate him!!

Proof- Anyone remember the only time he posed for the cover a gay magazine? The magazine complained that Lambert’s people would only let him be on the cover if straight people were there too and he was represented in the article as being pro-gay with less reference to him being gay. Sex sells and Lambert’s being gay causes loss of sex appeal by nature, and his peps know this.

He’s using Bill is all.

Comment by Alicia
2010-05-05 16:02:55

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said!!! I nod to that, I used to like Adam too! But now this is just getting old…besides…he has no interest in girls, which makes me not interested in him… u_u

But yes…I agree completely W K R!!!

Comment by Sandra
2010-05-04 22:07:51

Did they really just use the word “slim” to describe Glambert???

Guess Adam himself over saw the writting of this article lol.

Adam’s a fat, copy cat, has-been.

Comment by Alicia
2010-05-05 16:01:34

I Think Adam needs to BACK off Bill
If they ever meet, they will only be friends…

That and i think they made a stupid mistake here “He continues to deny his homosexuality”

shouldn’t it be “He continues to deny being homosexual?””

….food for thought?

Comment by Eb
2010-05-05 16:26:06

With the whole Bill-gay-or-not thing I always think of Prince.

Prince is like the most effeminate man in the world EVER. He’s REALLY effeminate.

People thought he was gay then and some still think he’s gay now. But is Prince gay? He says he’s not. Do people believe him? No! They just keep on thinking he must be gay and closeted. Because how could a man be sooooooooo effeminate and not be gay?

Straight men who are that effeminate are so rare that it’s no wonder they get the schtick they do.

That said, sometimes I think both the twins are a bit immature emotionally. They shelter each other from having to deal with romantic relationships — adult relationships. Who knows what will come out when they grow up a bit more.

Comment by Tanya M
2010-05-06 06:53:22

Give it up Adam. We aren’t gonna be your fans and you’re anything but a teen idol.

Find someone else to copy or go away.

Comment by marie
2010-05-09 18:55:22

the most stupid article in the story of the earth!….

2010-08-06 00:55:50

Is Bill shy? I would better say ‘well-mannered’ with the media and in public.