NEW VIDEO; Tokio Hotel – Darkside of The Sun !!

Watch the whole video on their official website: Tokiohotel.Com

How did YOU like the new video from Tokio Hotel – Darkside of the Sun?
Leave comments below and lemme know!!
(btw, sorry for not posting much lately..we all have been busy with some personal matters/collage nd stuff like that) 🙂 xx I’m sure my lovely subbies (readers) won’t mind!

Comment by Tokio Hotel Rocks
2010-06-24 17:01:07

I just think the song “Darkside of the Sun” deserved a much more spectacular video. This video was supposed to mirror what they did for “By your Side” but these songs are completely different and furthermore the footage was matched “By your Side.” This footage does nothing for the song 🙁

Trust me, I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL, but I’m just a little disappointed : (

Comment by Tammy
2010-06-29 11:36:57

I really have to agree with you on this.They could have done better.

Comment by Lydia
2010-06-25 08:32:37

Its soo cool.. seriously jealous of the girls in the front row.. getting their faces in a TH vid!!
Show how amazing their tour was..!!
I like it.. but i love vids like automatic and dont jump.. you no the type i mean,, more!!!
But still fab
Thanks lads.. Love from Ireland xx

Comment by Nyaa
2010-06-25 11:57:38

I love it! Bill’s dancing was awewsome, and I lol-ed at Gustav’s facial expressions xD xD

2010-06-25 18:13:27

I love the video and thats my favorite song of the cd soo i was soooooooo excited to see wat they came up with. I was satisfied. I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL !!!! <3

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by Christie Tracks
2010-06-25 13:45:48

OH MY GOSH
okay, one i was eh, i really hate the Bill uniforms stuff it just weirds me out – sure he’s just being him but i still don’t like the costumes….it’s too tight.

TWO: OH DID YOU SEE HIS DANCING SKIP HOP THINGY ahaha one of my favorite parts of the entire thign….

THREE: DUDE DID YOU SEE THAT GUY IN THE FRONT ROW SINGING ALONG!?!?!?!?! MY HERO, we don’t have enough male speices Tokio HOtel fans, it’s offical.

FOUR: hahaha, aw they left a lot of Tom out, but man, Georg was rocking it.

Comment by Christie Tracks
2010-06-25 13:46:58

WAIT WAIT WAIT I FORGOT TO ADD

LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE
IT’S GUSTAV: THE MOST INPORTANT MEMBER OF THE BAND!!!!
HE’S SHOWN A LOT!!!

over all i am very please with the video…
though there is no German version =(

Comment by Sarah
2010-06-25 13:48:23

I cannot get enough of this, I crave more! And Bill’s eye make-up dripping shows that he is in fact human, and not some kind of god, it was good! Fabulous.

Comment by ashlee.freak
2010-06-25 13:56:03

its too dark to actually see anything o_________o
theyre making an official video?

Comment by Sully666
2010-06-25 14:25:46

i cant wait.
O.O

Comment by Maddie
2010-06-25 15:33:49

I SAW IT IT WAS SOOOO AWEOSME 😀

Comment by Tanya M
2010-06-25 16:38:33

I can’t seem to find the whole video?? Wasn’t it supposed to be on the YouTube channel for TH today?

Comment by Laurel
2010-06-25 16:47:43

It was freakin’ awesome!!!!! I luv the intro of the video when Bill welcomed the audiance.But the expressions on the band’s faces were priceless.=)

Comment by romana
2010-06-25 17:02:29

the guys are great as always – but the former videos were more intrigueing : this is just a stage performance and many fans….

Comment by River
2010-06-25 19:30:31

o my GOD.

hot.

Comment by SmolderingAshes
2010-06-25 23:13:06

Kind of have to agree with Romana … I would have LOVED a video that had more of a story to it..like Monsoon or Automatic, since yes, this was concert footage only. However, I never tire of watching the guys perform and, realistically, when would they have had time recently to make a full-blown video while on Tour? Next time, however, I might not let them off so easily, hehe. *Bill, I have this GREAT idea for a video*

Comment by veronique
2010-06-25 23:29:32

nop i dont mind lol as long as i get to see it 🙂 well the video is prety grate and i love it bt i cant wait to meet u guys for real xoxo

Comment by merci
2010-06-26 09:28:17

too bad its a live video but its still good tho..
i wish phantomrider or humanoid will be the next single and i expecting a great video 😀

Comment by Anne Kaulitz Depp
2010-06-26 21:44:51

Bill…My True Love ^_^
Very sweet…and have a different heart…very special!!!
Tokio Hotel please…come here in Brazil *-*
Bill…maybe you find your True Love here 🙂

Comment by Anne Kaulitz Depp
2010-06-26 21:44:51

Bill…My True Love ^_^
Very sweet…and have a different heart…very special!!!
Tokio Hotel please…come here in Brazil *-*
Bill…maybe you find your True Love here 🙂

Comment by Sigrún
2010-07-01 10:26:53

Omg this video is awesome, i love it and i love them! 😀

Comment by loveme.xx.8
2010-07-02 06:46:38

judging b the trailer
i was honestly dissapointed.

but then when i saw the real video,
i was blown away
and damn right JELOUSE of thoose
fans!

i love how there’s more of the other guys than bill,
and i love the fan action and the dancing and stuff.

BUT, i wished that
it was a creative video like monsoon, ready set go, or automatic. but im not complaining!

next single should be HUMANOID 🙂

Comment by maria jenessa
2010-07-12 11:24:09

awesome video clips :D!!!!