PICS; Tokio hotel at the My name is Jin interview

PICS; Tokio hotel at the My name is Jin interview
PICS; Tokio hotel at the My name is Jin interview

Comment by lexie
2010-08-03 12:11:03

aww bill looks like he’s havin fun XD

Comment by Ana
2010-08-03 12:12:51

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! How cuuute!! Totally loving that second picture <3 <3 <3 <3 Hahaha whenever those four laugh you just have this feeling of laughing along also, picture or video (:

Comment by patti
2010-08-03 12:34:54

wow tom looks soo hawt an he an gustav r actually laughing 2gether ..it dnt look lik toms making fun of gustav.awwww

Comment by Savana
2010-08-03 13:14:56

I ADORE the second picture!!!

Comment by twizzy
2010-08-03 14:38:37

i no longer like this band…bill’s looks are really starting to freak mr out T-T i miss the old them…they are completely oposet from what they used to be..there is nothing the same…anyone looking for a new band to enjoy look up this brand new band called black veil brides they are extremly awesome! and there very conected with there fans…just last week they did everyones make up at the meet and greet then the fans were in a huge photoshoot…not only that but they have a beastly sexy lead singer named andy sixx….i used to be obsessed with tokio hotel and thought bill was the most beautiful man alive…but this change is just way to much for me…i salute u goodbye TH *mwah* *mwah*

Comment by Amie
2010-08-03 18:08:07

Eh… What the hell! What do you think they are going to do!? Stay the same forever!!! People change! You don’t go around sayin ‘I dislike you because you aren’t the same as you were last week!’ Thats idiotic, stupid, lame and sad! They are maturing!!! And obviously you don’t know what that means!

Comment by BERPSI
2010-08-03 23:12:57

ur so immature.. grow up please

Comment by soew
2010-08-06 14:28:04

can you shut up twizzy, you’ve posted the same thing everywhere >:

Comment by Autumn
2010-08-03 22:29:24

I was at the meet and greet! Andy and BVB may be awsome and I understand how you feel I still stand by TH even though I’m not as big as a fan as i used to be

Comment by BERPSI
2010-08-03 23:13:29

and im refering to twizzy

Comment by bk4immer
2010-08-05 22:14:13

they have a right to change things up.they are men now not little boys.and i’ve heard and seen andy sixx he’s not all that.I remain a TH fan forever no matter what they do.

Comment by bk4immer
2010-08-05 22:17:34

they have a right to change they aren’t little boys anymore.Bill always looks amazing no matter how he changes his appearance.I will always be a TH fan no matter what they do or how they change.TH forever.