PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview

PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview PICS; tokio hotel pictures Eon5 Interview

Comment by sisi
2010-08-03 14:03:42

bill looks charming.

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-08-03 14:27:03

he looks a handsome prince charming *-*

Comment by twizzy
2010-08-03 14:22:40

i no longer like this band…bill’s looks are really starting to freak mr out T-T i miss the old them…they are completely oposet from what they used to be..there is nothing the same…anyone looking for a new band to enjoy look up this brand new band called black veil brides they are extremly awesome! and there very conected with there fans…just last week they did everyones make up at the meet and greet then the fans were in a huge photoshoot…not only that but they have a beastly sexy lead singer named andy sixx….i used to be obsessed with tokio hotel and thought bill was the most beautiful man alive…but this change is just way to much for me…i salute u goodbye TH *mwah* *mwah*

Comment by Amie
2010-08-03 17:55:36

Eh… What the hell! What do you think they are going to do!? Stay the same forever!!! People change! You don’t go around sayin ‘I dislike you because you aren’t the same as you were last week!’ Thats idiotic, stupid, lame and sad! They are maturing!!! And obviously you don’t know what that means!

Comment by shirley
2010-08-03 22:33:57

I’m completely agree with you, I know people change but they are changing a LOT, and I’m starting to really don’t like it, I love tokio hotel I’m still interested about them, but I miss the old tokio hotel too, is like…I don’t know…different

Comment by tokio.hotel.lover
2010-08-04 15:59:01

ok i think everyone gets that you dont like tokio hotel anymore seeing that u have left this stupid message on every single comment posting thing today! so yeah, if u dont like tokio hotel so much then y the fudge r u opening these emails or going to there website cauz if your just trying to tell the word u dont like tokio hotel im sorry to tell u but…NO ONE CARES WAT U HAVE TO SAY.an yeah i get that bill is alot different but thats ur proublem if u dont like him anymore not anyone elses…but whatever.

Comment by Krissy
2010-08-07 18:49:09

eh. u sound justlike this girl Chelsy .. u kno ppl tend to change as they grow. its their choices and if u dont like them thats just too bad…\\\

real fans support them and their desicions, whateever they are, even if thats not what they would have chosen if they were them.

Comment by Amie
2010-08-04 10:36:03

And. People can change alot. Dude I used to be a chav, like last year! Now I hate it! I’m me! I wear rocker and hip-hop style but still mix that with other styles!
And people didn’t say to me that they didn’t like it! They said ‘You’re changing, you’re maturing. Thats a good thing!’ I just don’t understand that people don’t understand and are saying that they dislike them now because of their LOOKS! Thats mean! And cruel! How do you think they feel when they see comments from their fans (I’m not saying that they read this because I don’t know) saying that they don’t like them anymore because ‘Bill got his septum pierced’ Or ‘Oh my god! I can’t believe they said that’ Or ‘They changed. I wish they stayed the way they were with Scream!’
It’s mean and low. If you were real fans you wouldn’t care for that because you would know that they were maturing and that they are being themselves! And thats good for them! They can’t stay the same as they were before just for their fans!!! And ‘fans’ saying this is selfish!

Comment by Amie
2010-08-04 10:37:08

I understand ‘freedom of speech’ But you’re depending on his LOOKS!!! dude!!! It doesn’t metter what he looks like!!! It matters if he is happy!!!