VIDEO; tokio hotel 28.07.10 Airport Hamburg

Comment by :D_HUMANO!D+:Geisha*!
2010-08-03 12:39:13

yay!! first comment what the name of that song?

Comment by twizzy
2010-08-03 14:37:23

i no longer like this band…bill’s looks are really starting to freak mr out T-T i miss the old them…they are completely oposet from what they used to be..there is nothing the same…anyone looking for a new band to enjoy look up this brand new band called black veil brides they are extremly awesome! and there very conected with there fans…just last week they did everyones make up at the meet and greet then the fans were in a huge photoshoot…not only that but they have a beastly sexy lead singer named andy sixx….i used to be obsessed with tokio hotel and thought bill was the most beautiful man alive…but this change is just way to much for me…i salute u goodbye TH *mwah* *mwah*

Comment by tokio hotel
2010-08-03 17:01:57

oo i still love them so much.looks doesnt matter is the music that matter, that just shows that u were never a real fan. and btw black veil brides they are awesome.and ive known them like sence 2008 i agree that andy is soooo sexy.but i still love both of them.and always will.AND DONT BE HATTING ON BILLS NEW LOOK……….

Comment by Amie
2010-08-03 18:04:34

Eh… What the hell! What do you think they are going to do!? Stay the same forever!!! People change! You don’t go around sayin ‘I dislike you because you aren’t the same as you were last week!’ Thats idiotic, stupid, lame and sad! They are maturing!!! And obviously you don’t know what that means!

Comment by Ashleyzxx
2010-08-04 22:18:35

I agree 100% with Amie. I mean, Yeah, they changed, But they’re maturing. They are 20 now, going on to 21. I can Honestly say, I can’t see Bill with his lion’s mane for the new record. I love it and all, sometimes I wish for it back, but I agree that they DO need a change. And if Bill wants to look like he does, Let him, Cuz’ he looks Sexy neways. ; D
To me, He’ll always be a Totally Hott Sexy Sex bomb. *o*
So go love your BVB already cuz’ no one wants you here anymore.

Comment by Krissy
2010-08-07 18:53:47

I DONT GIVE A FUCK about ur opinoin! ur judging bill by how he looks.. thts exactly what haters do\!..

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-08-03 14:52:28

omg this is horriblejst look at how the fans stalk them its horrible i feel weirded out jst by seeing it.

Comment by Amie
2010-08-03 18:06:19

I know!! I’m literally cringing here!!! I have the biggest erge to shout at the screen ‘Give ’em some space yeah!?’

Comment by lexy
2010-08-06 03:10:43

i totaly agree wirh Amie and the another .. Ashley… someone knows what’s the name of song?

Comment by lexy